Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani (34044 Views)

Watch Arise TV Anchor, Reuben Abati And APGA Chair, Victor Oye, Clash On TV / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ifihearam: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
udeh3:

Arise TV has been on his neck for long even before the presidential election. I understand you don't know the role of journalism in the society due to how others were doing it. Journalism is the eyes of the society. They're the watchdogs. They bring all leadership to book and keep them on their toes.

An idea politician shouldn't have anything common with journalist because they serve different purposes. Infact, in sane clime, if a journalist passes through the street of the president, it's almost like a serious issues. These are where information is important...

Since you think Arise TV is political, where did BAT not go Channels TV or use his own TVC? Is TVC biase too?
Like, I weep for my people. Can you do this in France, UK or US. A Presidential aspirant not going for debates and media outing... Definitely, nobody will vote you. But this is NIGERIA!

I'm a good follower of Channels TV. Go watch has they drilled Obi, but when Sanwolu came, they couldn't even ask him serious question. He was even talking to Seun how he want questions to be asked, reminding Seun of knowing what's happening in the state. I almost cried! Seun in Channel TV is very different from Seun in his podcast. Go listen to Seun in his personal podcast, you'll understand why we love Arise TV. The day Arise TV stops being a watch dog, that day I stop watching it.

If you think Arise TV is biase, then, on the electioneering period, check CNN, Aj and watch their broadcast on the just concluded 2023 Presidential election. You'll wipe

Obi was mostly asked the toughest questions amongst journalist, from Arisetv, Channels even Kadaria placed him on a spot during her show. Did BAT attended, or she was political too? That's the national station. Rufai had to fact checked everything Obi said in one of his interview with Arise and asked mind-blowing questions... Or, is it Datti, from Arise to Channels

Remove sentiment and appreciate Arise TV in this times as a nation.

Are you one of the zombidients?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by edoairways: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Amanpour doesn't act anything like that deranged noise maker.
They do their research and stay on point. Oseni was going to ask Fayose questions about the current election and he started by trying to accuse Fayose of trying to rig an election several years back!
What a quack.
If he plays the video hope you wouldn't complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.