Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,333 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (20038 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Monetization of sex na those one wey no get anything to offer

jamesversion:

Value? most ladies hardly add any value to a relationship. Most offer nothing to anyone or themselves even. I may be wrong sha, monetisation of sex has made some girls come through for their bf.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2023
I pity the girl

As for you

Ger help

okrikaboi:
The new baddie I dey with now get update like MAAD! She don go Ghana go hustle before! Small girl of 17years doesn't smoke only drinks with me and we don dey make money together. Soft big yansh and perky tits she dey do anything I tell am to do. I go dump am after two years the girl say make we buy gun keep for house she dey trap! All my friends wan hit.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2023
No am not

And he is reading your thread

And I love him so much

OBTOREPA:

Are you still available?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Congratulations

chatinent:
Thank God I have gold already. Wish y'all success finding your missing ribs.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

Benega9:
Sex mpa
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Nonywendy:
why bringing ur relationship to social media? Badbelle go begin witch hunt u now
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmn

TheRealestGuy:

Women don't love men.

They can only love their parents and children.

Look for respect, traditional values (cooking, homemaking, etc), fear of God, loyalty, mindset of wealth and whether she had a great father figure in her life.

I repeat, there's no such thing as unconditional love with women.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Fact

TheMaterialist:

Why would a reasonable human being base his
or her lifelong partnership on just love alone?,
there has to be other considerations.

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

nonny1212:
Am in a relationship for kpekus. Nothing more nothing less
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2023
I like the positive statement at the end

And yes it will work in Jesus name amen amen

Richieniit:

Don't get comfortable bro. I've been there and bet yout banny no near watin my ex run for me but I pray yours works
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Get a skill and earn

Learn and earn

HellVictorinho7:
EARN,THEN ADOPT RIGHT?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

icejoel:
To buy land 😁
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Get help

You need it

Not all girls are useless the ones you know

Zzyy:
Sex nothing more, nothing dis useless girls can offer me
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

Equation balance

adefitim:
All of the above

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmm

But?

We are listening

Keep going

real691:
Just know that the first person on the 2nd page of a frontpage thread tried to be on the 1st page but ........... grin

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmn

oluwaseyi0:
both none is disturbing each other
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by JONSYN7154: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
According to him exactly

And na him go dey cripple

ABI?
Can I den DM?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

Evestar200:
Love Scarce for Naija
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Dm for business

Because am in a relationship and I love my man

JONSYN7154:
ABI?
Can I den DM?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

Sammy5413:
Duplex abi storey building?
Abi I resemble engineer for una eye?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
The equation of love must be balance

LagosBoi2:

Good for your mental health bro, next time watch out for the early signs of love, it's more important to be with a woman that loves you than the one you love, your love and care will not be enough to make her loyal but if she loves you, it will be an easy ride for you bro without having to be dragging her with any guy, she will be the one staying off them for you
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Now you can donate and show support to the Digital Bimpe Brand

You can also compensate me after my services to appreciate a work well done aside giving a review on my app

You can leave a cash tip with any amount of token it is highly appreciated

My website 👇

https://digitalbimpe.disha.page/

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2023
Not all girls are prostitute

buygala:
I am doing fine building on my own.. You know the adage about too many cooks spoiling the soup cool

As for relationships, I am in it because one way or the other, I have to cum once in a while to keep my head clear.. And as I can't masturbate and also have a morbid fear of prostitutes, being in a "relationship" is the next best option.

Not like I don't know that some girlfriends are prostitutes in their own right..but at some points in life, self-deception is the only path to maintaining one's sanity.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2023
Not all women

ednut1:
Lol. Most guys are there for the sex while women money. Along the line the guy may see value or wife material qualities and marry the babe. This generation is lost and damaged
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You need help

You need it more than I do c0cksucker
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Get help

abobote:
For sex ofcourse. What else can they offer
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

Failure2019:

You need it more than I do c0cksucker
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

Naija4love:
Sex to build
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Explain.

AbdulMagaji:

Madam there's nothing like relationship, you both are just fornicating.

When a sees his wife, he doesn't do relationship with her !
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Fact

HEBEI:

Who sex help

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Elmojiid(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=122089115]Lmao

[/quote what's yours

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / How To Toast White Girls In London? / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.