Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (20039 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Both

[quote author=Elmojiid post=122091279][/quote]
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by MrBroke(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Sex 100% Build wetin? I no be engineer o
Although It's very difficult to see my preferred choice of girl to get serious with so until then i just rent on that pussy and once my rent expires I'm out grin
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Fedrick100: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Richieniit:

Don't get comfortable bro. I've been there and bet yout banny no near watin my ex run for me but I pray yours works

Bro
Leave am,e go clear for his eyes,my girlfriend did same i was thinking she was my soulmate but she later left this year
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
I like the fact we are all learning and getting entertain

Keep expressing

I love it
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my channel

https://youtube.com/@digitalbimpetv
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ManAustin(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Na to build me dey find o. This sex thing go tire u when u marry. U go get the sex tire so why not just wait for the right time. Build first, sex later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Smart man

You just got a follower

ManAustin:
Na to build me dey find o. This sex thing go tire u when u marry. U go get the sex tire so why not just wait for the right time. Build first, sex later.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Explain.

When your husband finds you, he would never think of doing a relationship with you!

The thought would never come into his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ManAustin(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Smart man

You just got a follower

Thanks bro...i will follow back ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ManAustin(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Smart man

You just got a follower

Thanks pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2023
You are welcome handsome

ManAustin:

Thanks pretty.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

ManAustin:

Thanks bro...i will follow back ASAP
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Elmojiid(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Both

blood of Jesus I thought you're sister in the lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HellVictorinho7: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Get a skill and earn

Learn and earn

shut up
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Mortugi

Shameless sperm seller

HellVictorinho7:
shut up
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Rivguydee(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
How I wan take girl wey get like 6 boys serious? Na me be the fool? I must bleep my own portion wella when my turn reach
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Simple Ways to Incorporate Mindfulness into Your Daily Routine

In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We're constantly on the go, juggling work, family, and personal commitments, leaving little time for ourselves. However, it's important to take a step back and incorporate mindfulness into our daily routine.

In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We're constantly on the go, juggling work, family, and personal commitments, leaving little time for ourselves.

However, it's important to take a step back and incorporate mindfulness into our daily routine.
What is mindfulness?

Mindfulness is the practice of being present and aware of our thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. It's about living in the moment and experiencing life as it unfolds, without judgment or distraction.

Here are some simple ways to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine:
1. Start your day with a mindful practice: Begin your day with a few moments of mindfulness, such as a short meditation or deep breathing exercise. This can help set the tone for your day and promote a sense of calm and focus.
2. Take a mindful break: Throughout the day, take a few moments to pause and focus on your breath. This can help you become more aware of your thoughts and feelings, and allow you to respond to situations more calmly and thoughtfully.
3. Practice mindful eating: When you eat, take the time to savor each bite, and be aware of the flavors, textures, and sensations in your mouth. This can help you cultivate a greater appreciation for food and develop a healthier relationship with eating.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSeccDNAb6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols
Elmojiid:
blood of Jesus I thought you're sister in the lord
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Quotes Of The Day

"Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this." - Davido

Follow for breaking news and videos.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSkJeUNjR_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by FanRong: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Happy birthday In advance

Are you kidneying me?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Elmojiid(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
it's well
Lols
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HellVictorinho7: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mortugi

Shameless sperm seller

is it ur businez?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
A Fabric Store is recruiting for the 3 roles below

Tag someone who might need this and share this to them

To learn more about this job update, click on the link
👇

http://digitalbimpe..com/2023/03/a-fabric-store-is-recruiting-for-3.html

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
New product available 👀

Ps 5, ₦700,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/ps-5/617237

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
12 Easy Ways To Be Happier:

1. Smile more
2. Put your phone away
3. Be grateful
4. Forgive
5. Listen to happy music
6. Declutter
7. Spend time with happy people
8. Spend time in nature
9. Exercise
10. Help people
11. Spend time with your pet
12. Sleep more

#digitalbimpethecoach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqTBPMGDFti/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Emdebby2: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
None of the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

Emdebby2:
None of the above
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by dwana91(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Build wetin na house as per civil engineer or what.
Mtcheww.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

dwana91:
Build wetin na house as per civil engineer or what.
Mtcheww.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Marketing Series On Digital Bimpe Show

The Essence Of Digital Marketing For Business Owners

Watch, Like, Share, Tag Someone who might need this video and Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1wnFm-VzXs

Essense of digital marketing for business owners

Digital marketing has become an essential component of any business owner’s marketing strategy. It refers to the use of digital channels, such as search engines, social media, email, and websites, to promote products or services and build brand awareness.
Here are some of the key benefits and the essence of digital marketing for business owners:
1. Increased visibility: Digital marketing enables businesses to reach a larger audience through various digital channels, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
2. Cost-effective: Digital marketing is a cost-effective way to reach a large number of potential customers, especially for small businesses that have limited marketing budgets.
3. Measurable results: Digital marketing provides measurable results, allowing business owners to track the success of their marketing campaigns and adjust their strategy accordingly.
4. Targeted marketing: Digital marketing allows businesses to target specific demographics and audiences, ensuring that their marketing efforts reach the right people at the right time.
5. Improved customer engagement: Digital marketing provides an opportunity for businesses to engage with customers in real-time, building relationships and increasing customer loyalty.
In essence, digital marketing is a crucial tool for business owners to promote their products or services, build brand awareness, and reach a wider audience. By leveraging digital channels, businesses can achieve measurable results, target specific demographics, and engage with customers more effectively, ultimately driving growth and success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.