Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (19963 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by LeeSmart: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss
What value are you adding?
To build wetin? cement wey don cost, we na just 4 de knacks oo.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by LaSenior: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever since in my life I have been in a relationship to build not for sex but I feel pained when I keep meeting the wrong people who are only interested in milking me dry

I don too suffer sha but enough is enough for all this things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by LUAN1: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
House is there

What else

nothing to build. If I wan build anything na Engineer and designer i for use.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by obinna58(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Are we ready for the Marketing Series on the Digital Bimpe Show?

For One Month Featuring Your Business On Television& Radio as you do Interview on the Digital Bimpe Show

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Bimpe what’s your age
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Whytestar070: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
What did seun add to nairaland,why am i so addicted to nairaland?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by tafat: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
For now I'm just here to stay happy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Lanre1st(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Both: To Bleep and to build

Even fucking come first because it’s a routine, it doesn’t take time
while building take unspecified years and never enough

No man will enter a marriage without aiming of cohabit his wife then build alongside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ashewoboy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
What are we building?cheesy. Dey play.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Isabi4lov: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
I never get one sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Isabi4lov: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whytestar070:
What did seun add to nairaland,why am i so addicted to nairaland?
Hahaha 😂,even me sef dem don no me for work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by superCleanworks(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Get help

he gave HIS OWN honest answer but your immediate interpretation was that he needs help.
-Did you ask this question with a predetermination of what is right or wrong? Then why the question in the first place?

-If you are sure he needs help, then give reasons why you feel so instead of the vague response "GET HELP".
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by jamesversion: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

Value? most ladies hardly add any value to a relationship. Most offer nothing to anyone or themselves even. I may be wrong sha, monetisation of sex has made some girls come through for their bf.

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by StreetFight: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by LeeSmart: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
To build wetin? cement wey don cost like dis. we na just 4 de knacks oo.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Sunijacks(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please what are we building??
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by oxiide22(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
ufotty2001:
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..
make I see 5k bros
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by tellsblinks(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.

How did she help you. Mention one instance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by SanctusBenedict(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
To Build of course...
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by okrikaboi: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
The new baddie I dey with now get update like MAAD! She don go Ghana go hustle before! Small girl of 17years doesn't smoke only drinks with me and we don dey make money together. Soft big yansh and perky tits she dey do anything I tell am to do. I go dump am after two years the girl say make we buy gun keep for house she dey trap! All my friends wan hit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by stanliwise(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
ufotty2001:
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..
That is not break up. It is break free cos that kinda relationship is a bondage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by OBTOREPA(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

Are you still available?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by chatinent: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thank God I have gold already. Wish y'all success finding your missing ribs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
LagosBoi2:

Good for your mental health bro, next time watch out for the early signs of love, it's more important to be with a woman that loves you than the one you love, your love and care will not be enough to make her loyal but if she loves you, it will be an easy ride for you bro without having to be dragging her with any guy, she will be the one staying off them for you

Women don't love men.

They can only love their parents and children.

Look for respect, traditional values (cooking, homemaking, etc), fear of God, loyalty, mindset of wealth and whether she had a great father figure in her life.

I repeat, there's no such thing as unconditional love with women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Benega9(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sex mpa

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Divay22(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
LaSenior:
Ever since in my life I have been in a relationship to build not for sex but I feel pained when I keep meeting the wrong people who are only interested in milking me dry

I don too suffer sha but enough is enough for all this things
Goan pray grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Women don't love men.

They can only love their parents and children.

Look for respect, traditional values (cooking, homemaking, etc), fear of God, loyalty, mindset of wealth and whether she had a great father figure in her life.

I repeat, there's no such thing as unconditional love with women.

Why would a reasonable human being base his
or her lifelong partnership on just love alone?,
there has to be other considerations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by nonny1212: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Am in a relationship for kpekus. Nothing more nothing less

2 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by icejoel(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
To buy land 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Zzyy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sex nothing more, nothing dis useless girls can offer me

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by adefitim(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
All of the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HellVictorinho7: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Avoid selling your sperm

Do something to earn

My two cent

EARN,THEN ADOPT RIGHT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Richieniit: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.

Don't get comfortable bro. I've been there and bet your banny no near watin my ex run for me but I pray yours works

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.