Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (20041 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HellVictorinho7: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Women don't love men.

They can only love their parents and children.

Look for respect, traditional values (cooking, homemaking, etc), fear of God, loyalty, mindset of wealth and whether she had a great father figure in her life.

I repeat, there's no such thing as unconditional love with women.
LOVE IS NEVER UNCONDITIONAL , THE CONDITION IS CHANCE.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by caesarmazebanks: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
If she is with you and she is helping you with funds without asking from you, she is cheating, if you don't get it forget about it😎

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Waffarianman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Make Una try dey reason our girls matter small small most of them are still good. If you met the good once you'll confirm it... There's still good naija girls Shaa, if we no marry them who go marry them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by JustcallmeFavou(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Women don't love men.

They can only love their parents and children.

Look for respect, traditional values (cooking, homemaking, etc), fear of God, loyalty, mindset of wealth and whether she had a great father figure in her life.

I repeat, there's no such thing as unconditional love with women.

Better filter things John Doe on Twitter says. Few women truly love their men, and can go any length to make it work out.

Hopefully you don't loose a good woman and become bitter and lonely at the end of the day by following everything John Doe says about women being this and that, without filtering out the ones for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Kolisky(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.

Your comment really radiates my face. I wholly agree to this.

And congratulations in advance cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
If you know anyone kindly plug me

Check signature

I did then and it didn't pay well

Samantha124:
Have you considered doing modeling?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
I will reply

Am taking my time to read your words carefully

Keep it coming
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
I Hope You Wake Up One Morning And Realize That You’re Not Stuck

I hope you wake up one morning and realize that you’re not stuck.

That there’s something you can do about situations that are not working out for you. That life may be difficult but there is still a way to find the beauty in it. There’s a way to change the things that you have control over. There’s a road to new beginnings and new chapters and new doorways.

I hope you wake up one morning and finally find the answers you’ve been seeking. You find a solution to your problems or a way to accept them or a way to deal with them.

I hope you wake up one day and realize that you’re not defined by your problems or your circumstances. You’re not a victim of your past or your parents or your toxic relationships.

I hope you wake up one morning and get over that person who broke your heart. I hope you realize there’s more to life than loving people who are not capable of loving you back. I hope one day you project that love onto yourself. I hope one day you realize that you deserve the kind of love you give others.

I hope you wake up one morning and commit to changing the things that hold you back. I hope you know that you can change your life if you truly commit to making different choices, if you can truly do the things that you say you want to do.

I hope you know that nothing is as terrifying as you think it is once you actually do it. I hope you always know that even if things don’t work out or go the way you had wished, you’ll always look back and be proud that you even tried, that you even dared.

I hope you wake one morning and find the courage to drop all your fears and go after what you truly want. I hope you don’t let people stop you. I hope you don’t pay too much attention to their words or their judgments or their labels.

Some people will always shame you for pursuing a different life, sometimes they’ll give you unsolicited advice without really knowing you or your story, sometimes they ruin beautiful things and they ruin you.

I hope you find the courage to be who you are, even if it means going against these people. I hope you find the courage to follow your voice, to find your own meaning and create a life that makes you happy.

I hope you wake up one morning and truly believe that you don’t have to live someone else’s story and that it’s never too late to start over and write a new one.

#digitalbimpe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqQeH8it9iw/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by LeoMaxtalk: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
I WANT A RELATIONSHIP FOR SEX ONLY NOTHING MORE.... Time still Dey TIMELESS

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wetin Dem dey build? shey na mansion abi na duplex?

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by babajero(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

What value are you adding?
Both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HocusPocus: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
real691:
Just know that the first person on the 2nd page of a frontpage thread tried to be on the 1st page but ........... grin

Ogaa Ogaa 😂😂
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Ashirioluwa: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Both
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by asobo1: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
ufotty2001:
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..
Allow yourself to heal before considering to go into another relationship and most importantly, the below statement.

If I ever become an option don't choose me.

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by KentDaniels(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
To Feck!
cruise no be anybody mate
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Unrated900(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Can you and I go into relationship and build one?

U know whether na cripple
Thief you wan build
Everyone know say na sex u want
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by mikeweezy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
For knacking and just knacking if she ask for money then that relationship is over
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oh! I see.
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you know anyone kindly plug me

Check signature

I did then and it didn't pay well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by bigpicture001: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
ufotty2001:
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..

Take heart my nigga...i know that shoe....very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by jojothaiv(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
buygala:
I am doing fine building on my own.. You know the adage about too many cooks spoiling the soup cool

As for relationships, I am in it because one way or the other, I have to cum once in a while to keep my head clear.. And as I can't masturbate and also have a morbid fear of prostitutes, being in a "relationship" is the next best option.

Not like I don't know that some girlfriends are prostitutes in their own right..but at some points in life, self-deception is the only path to maintaining one's sanity.
Man, you go fit lap Diobu make we align base on 1-2, na just bottles, pepper soup and vibes only and by bottles I mean zero alcohol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by FanRong: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omo, mine is for build. I'm building skyscraper like this. I should be in thirty something floor now. Finally na for the pent house i go live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dear valued customers,

As we embark on a new week, we want to take a moment to uplift and inspire you. We understand that life can be challenging at times, but we want you to know that you are not alone.

Remember that every new day brings new opportunities. Use this week to set new goals for yourself, whether they be personal or professional.

Take small steps each day towards achieving these goals, and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Also, take time to focus on self-care. Make sure you're getting enough rest, eating well, and taking care of your mental and emotional health. Remember, you cannot pour from an empty cup, so it's important to take care of yourself first.

Finally, we want to remind you that you are capable of great things. Believe in yourself and your abilities, and never give up on your dreams. We are here to support you every step of the way.

Wishing you a positive and productive week ahead!

Sincerely,
[Digital Bimpe]

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqQy4OYtsOA/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dear Amazing Audience Kindly Follow us on Instagram
👇

https://instagram.com/dashpressmedia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Kindly follow us on Twitter
👇

https://twitter.com/dashpressmedia?s=21

Our social media handles: @dashpressmedia on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

Also, visit our website for breaking news and interesting update & content
👇

https://dashpressmedia..com/

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Holysucker(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
buygala:
I am doing fine building on my own.. You know the adage about too many cooks spoiling the soup cool

As for relationships, I am in it because one way or the other, I have to cum once in a while to keep my head clear.. And as I can't masturbate and also have a morbid fear of prostitutes, being in a "relationship" is the next best option.

Not like I don't know that some girlfriends are prostitutes in their own right..but at some points in life, self-deception is the only path to maintaining one's sanity.

Guy you be OG...nice one
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
When It comes to Social Media Management

You will feel it

Because I give in my 100%

I sleep and wake up on your brand management

Even the people that follow you will ask who is the person managing it

They will see beauty

They will see uniqueness

They will see consistency

They will see hard work

They will see Digital Bimpe

Because my signature is everywhere

Which is the results

I talk and do
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by JONSYN7154: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:

U know whether na cripple
Thief you wan build
Everyone know say na sex u want
Gospel according to you.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yea

Samantha124:
Oh! I see.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
I will respond soon to your discussion still reading comment
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Ammmy: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
He knows how to Bleep. His dick is what's keeping me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Truthsbitter: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
To build the sexual relationship
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Izebrain: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Love is not always enough, what matters most is being with woman with home training, someone who has someone she can listen to, so you don’t have to do her parents job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.