Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61792 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by GenSpecifics: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Osuland and their barbarity

Savage heathens .
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
boltwings:
what kind of nonsense is this. what if the owner of the Keke set them up. what if they are innocent.
I bet you 100k naira they are guilty, my brother inlaw was robbed of his tricycle at nkpor 3 months ago, he nearly committed suicide, he bought the keke on higher purchase for 1.7 million naira he is still paying for it till now. I used to sound like you until it happened to my brother inlaw. So i don't pity the thieves
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is what happens when you don't trust law enforcement agencies and the judiciary. Justice in Nigeria is all bout how much you are willing to pay, or based on who you know. They know very well that if these crooks are handed over to the security agencies, nothing will come out, and they will be freed in no distant time, and the thief's police will even make big bank out of it. I pray the new government makes improvements, or else it will only get worse.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
donhils:

How did you know they're fellow Igbos? No names were mentioned

. their head shape
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by elonize(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is rubbish.
D day they start to burn evil politicians dis way,d country go better

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by emerged01(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

I'm sure they would avoid this hellhole called Nigeria in their next life.
Shina Rambo still dey alive. He is now a pastor.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Maybe Kama fall on them,it can't be only stealing tricycle and get burnt [b][/b]
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by olas24u(f): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Babalegba:
Nigerians are animals and I do hope it will not be well with them and their country.It should not be well with people who behave like animals so I hope there is more pain for Nigerians until they start living like humans

These are igbos in igboland ,the practice jungle justice and brought it to lagos after the civil war.i hope they arrest them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ikea81:
Onitsha is the worst place to try stealing or be mistaken for a thief. God forbid

Even here in Lagos . One need to be extremely careful....
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by yemmywesey(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peter obi's , hometown.
I thought anambla is like London and newyork, that obidients want to enforce on Nigerians.
Thank God that Asiwaju won and Chinedu sent away from Lagos, back to Anambla state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exceed15:

Abegii.. wait till you are robbed of your hard earned valuable you even took loan to acquire.. then u will understand. If they succeeded the man who probably got it in hire purchase would suffer endlessly and eventually commit suicide..
Absolutely, my brother inlaw was robbed at gun point at this same nkpor of his keke 3 months ago, the keke he bought for 1.7 million on higher purchase, he nearly committed suicide, if not that i loaned him money to buy another keke, he is still paying for the stolen keke till today. I say burn dem to ashes.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
chukkystar:
That's how they killed those 4 innocent students in Porthacout. Jungle Justice is evil. How do they even verify the story before carrying out the act?

They have killed lots of innocent people, all in the name of this barbaric act.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zony94:
He without a sin should cast the first stone , everybody withdrew,must you kill them,
You have never being robbed of your precious belonging before by these heartless lazy people. That is why you sound like this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Tektronics12: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
You are very Stupid for saying that. Politicians stole billions, did you Burn them..?
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

They have killed lots of innocent people, all in the name of this barbaric act.....
I bet you a 100$ these ones are not innocent.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are very Stupid for saying that. Politicians stole billions, did you Burn them..?
politicians steal public funds not a tricycle from a struggling poor keke rider. Who needs the keke to feed his families. When ever you are brave enough and ready to burn politicians let us know we will join you, for now it is the keke thieves we are burning.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/

The story is not adding up. Or were they just stupid. Because how can five men try to steal a tricycle?

This is gory.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Abakelawal(f): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
I need some words of advice and encouragement asap
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by geoworldedu: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

Shina Rambo is still alive and now a pastor.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mercury12:
you go meet your own for front. Don't you know there is also wrong accusation. Judge not so you won't be judge but now I pray you won't escape your punishment
Total rubbish! They are thieves they deserve to be burnt. If you steal, we will burn you too.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Scamburster(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abakelawal:
I need some words of advice and encouragement asap
There's hope.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Arabk25:
It will definitely serve as a deterrent to others. Hand them over to which police? I have been robbed in front more than 3 police men fully armed in that same Onitsha.

If jungle justice has served as a deterrent., Will there still be such activities going on ?

I remember , years back in Ojuelegba, a Thief was burnt alive around the federal fire service for pickpocketing.....the next day , another thief was burnt alive around Ojuelegba roundabout. So where is the deterrent.in the jungle justice ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good! Turn them into ashes!! Naigerian police will release them if they were handed to the useless police.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Babaibe: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

People like you are the number 1... Spits
hypocrite.. animals
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I bet you a 100$ these ones are not innocent.

I am not saying they are innocent. But some innocent people have been killed in this barbaric act in the past .....
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Realhommie:
Jungle justice is a barbaric act and only barbarians indulge in the act. Nothing justifies it whatsoever.

Y'all want a sane and working society yet do the most despicable things, what an irony. If you support Jungle justice in this age then I'm sorry but you need to undergo a mental evaluation.
oh!! Pulease! the police woulda released them the next day to carry on robbing innocent folk of their means of making a living. I support jungle justice, now come and evaluate my brain grin grin

When we finally have a sane working society maybe just maybe jungle justice will stop, but for now we will burn every thief. Ciao!
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I am not saying they are innocent. But some innocent people have been killed in this barbaric act in the past .....
Yes. But if these thieves were handed to the police they woulda being released the next day to carry on robbing innocent hard working folk. My brother inlaw was robbed of his keke 3 months ago and he nearly committed suicide, he bought the keke on higher purchase and still paying for it till now
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Anyone who doesn't support this kinds punishment is a thief! And we will burn you too when we catch you, be warned!
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by freeandfair247: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Just see how they killed five men for Keke.

What have they done to the politicians that have been stealing their lives. Politicians that have been stealing in billions.

Nigerians deserve what they get.

Nigeria is truly underpoliced.

A police man should be in every street.

Or CCTV cameras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by chudez0147(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Damn. See that man walking while on fire, shouting Jesus,Jesus, b4 Jumping inside big deep hole and explode like boko bomb. Them no dey take thief matter play oh for nkpor-onitsha. No steal, but them no go hear. They think they will never be caught.
Suddenly he remembered Jesus..

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by chudez0147(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
They ain't anambrian came from Mali.
omniwater:
I thought everyone is a billionaire in the east

These billionaires tried to snatch a common tricycle and got roasted in the process.

Things dey happen in the land of billionaires.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Staphylococcus: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Asiwaju should quickly approve Biafra!

Just because of tricycle, you burnt your own kind!

The NAF need to borrow a nuclear bomb! Some places need to be flat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.