Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61798 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Damn. See that man walking while on fire, shouting Jesus,Jesus, b4 Jumping inside big deep hole and explode like boko bomb. Them no dey take thief matter play oh for nkpor-onitsha. No steal, but them no go hear. They think they will never be caught.

And you are happy to watch that.

Now I believe cannibals are real.

You guys are monsters
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Why?! Why not hand them over to the Police? All those involved in doing this to these guys are beasts.
Hand dem to which Police??
the Police dat said MC Oluomo is Joking abut bringin Threats Violence in Election??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by hammerT: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2023
SO, HOW DO WE VERIFY, THE TRICYCLE STEALING CLAIM IS TRUE?

WE STILL REMEMBER ALUU 4 FALSELY ACCUSED OF STEALING BEFORE MOB MURDER WITH PETROL AND FIRE.

THIS IS A WORST CRIME THAN STEALING TRICYCLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by chuksbobby12: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
5 men?
A tricycle?
Wetin dem wan take am do?

Sell it probably 150k, share it 30k each, spend it on women and alcohol, return to steal again
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Samkuljax(m): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Shina Rambo is still alive bro
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

I'm sure they would avoid this hellhole called Nigeria in their next life.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by bionixs: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Igbos no dey support nonsense! Too graphic
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by bionixs: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well
you are right somehow but handing them over to the authorities when they are caught red handed is a very bad idea , my brother

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by bionixs: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2023
aariwa:
Poverty will still push the children of many people supporting bad leadership today due to tribal reasons to be killed like this for stealing some years from today because bad leaders only create better Nigeria for their families and cronies only and not the masses
I once told someone so , who kept supporting bad governance just to spite other tribes on NL.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Pure wickedness of man. See that guy kneeling on fire...d pain is more than the crime

So cruel. May God punish those who burn them. Amen

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by adecz: 1:34am On Mar 27, 2023
If we don't start doing this to politicians,
then we never start❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Tony4000: 1:48am On Mar 27, 2023
God have mercy on you
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Tony4000: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Amen
Mercury12:
God pls don't let these killers escape judgement.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Pickmycall: 2:07am On Mar 27, 2023
KINGS100:
The day the masses decide to treat our corrupt politicians in this manner, Nigeria will be better.
Them carry mopol and dss na.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Babalegba(m): 2:13am On Mar 27, 2023
So many deaths and nothing to show for it. That land is cursed. I wish it is not part of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Hand dem to which Police??
the Police dat said MC Oluomo is Joking abut bringin Threats Violence in Election??
So the right thing is to murder them? Huh? If you support what they've done to these men, then you're nothing but a beast and no different from the perpetrators of this atrocity.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Donbabaj: 2:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Jungle Justice is not good at all because you can never be too sure that the culprit actually committed the alleged crime. Is just that the Nigerian system itself is corrupt and that is why some people still go into robbery on the basis that the last thing that can happen is to be taking to prison and later they would be bailed out.

Sometimes I asked the question, why do able bodied human beings ever think of going into robbery? Can't they just hustle? undecided
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by OsasMorrison: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2023
This is rubbish. In that same state you have politicians who have rendered so many people fatherless and motherless. Una no kill them.
Why just waste human life this way? God will judge them all.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Gbeng30(m): 2:45am On Mar 27, 2023
5 able men ,work they will not work na to make the person wey dey work cry be their job....Even though it was a jungle Justice but we need such judgement sometimes to reset the Brain of the rest
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Creamypie(m): 3:13am On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

And you are happy to watch that.

Now I believe cannibals are real.

You guys are monsters
crase is u. Did I tell u I subscribed to the killing? Face front pls

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Ed12(m): 3:15am On Mar 27, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.

No amount of excuse can justify subjecting human being to jungle justice..

If the criminal conscience had being tainted because of his act of crime, where is yours??

Then how different are both of you..
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by wizod(m): 3:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Why should they be taken to the police that will release them to continue in their act of stealing?
These men are my kind of me. If I were to be there, I will provide fuel and matches too.
say no to stealing
say yes to jungle justice for all thieves
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ChristianMuslim: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Fulani people are far better than these animals called ibos, uncivilized animals.. They are the worst set of people i can imagine on earth
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by wany(f): 3:49am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well
It doesn't matter na who them catch dey collect. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 4:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Just because of tricycle

Barbarians
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Olawale0522: 4:36am On Mar 27, 2023
This is a state that PETER OBI has govern before can you compare the civilization the with Lagos? Imagine on Sunday they will go to church and start to shout Jesus Jesus.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

if it was north Ina for don write nonsense up and down... Is this not barbarism... Why not hand them to police.. how many Politicians Ina Don burn yet Ina go claim say east is most enlightened
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Princerichi0(m): 4:56am On Mar 27, 2023
You can't support this after watching aluu 4
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Laughingkk: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2023
These afgaEASTERN people are just too backward and barbaric
Jungle Justice at this age and civilization is a big NO NO
Most of them carrying out this so called justice does and are still doing worst things than what they are burning people for

SAY NO TO ALL FORM OF JUNGLE JUSTICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 5:03am On Mar 27, 2023
femmoy:

You are condemning this act but your signature is in support of it.

My signature doesn't mean this kind of terror. What happened to taking them to police station?
If na other tribe try this, we no go rest
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2023
luminouz:

Chicken.

I don't have pity on thieves. Ever. They are merciless to their victims too

I am not pitying them but the judgement. Even God dey forgive us if we sin brother. What happened to police and court, they exist because of crimes
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by FiremanX: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:

Nigerians are nothing but lowlife barbarians, vile and heartless humans. this is totally disgusting. how they enjoy killing and burning people is what I find disgusting. why can't they let the authorities deal with them? why must they take laws into their hands? and to think that most of them that burn those thieves are criminals too. 😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SaLongs1(m): 5:20am On Mar 27, 2023
If you have never been the victim of robbers you will pity these ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.