Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

More Than A Flirt (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than A Flirt (18+) (20440 Views)

My Real Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Keep it coming.......
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by mikoy47735: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2023
Good
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by yokix72206: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by fipeb72563: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by jebav81010: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by yobegic451: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Nice
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by gatexa2030: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Good
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by wamok69860: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Keep coming
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by fomim24316: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2023
Yes
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by xamima4897: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by jawimi7024: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Yes
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by miyayol816: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Ok
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by makavelli47(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2023
Following
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2023
CasNova:

My mind suddenly went to Lola. How would she feel if she should enter the bedroom this very moment? I shrugged. There was nothing to hide. Juliet was just a companion brought by Farouq, I would tell her. I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

When Juliet finaly emerged, she was wearing only the t-shirt she was wearing before. The jeans trousers was no longer on. The way her boobs jiggled under the t-shirt showed that the bra had been removed. I looked at her briefly and looked away.

She came to join me on the bed and pulled the cover over her body. She however maintained a 'decent' distance from me. She even turned her back to me. My mind went to Lola again, then back to Juliet.

“How will your boyfriend feel if he gets to know that you slept on the same bed with another guy?" I asked.

“I don't have a boyfriend," she said simply. I would not believe that; I would not believe that at all.

“How will your girlfriend feel if she gets to know that you slept on the same bed with another lady?" she asked.

I chuckled as I was expecting that. "I will explain that she's only a companion, so, she'll understand."

“Will she believe that?"

Would she believe? I asked in my mind.

"She will believe."

“Lucky you." I finally drifted to sleep.

Juliet and I awoke almost the same time.

"Good morning," I greeted. "How was the night?"

“Fine. How was yours?"

I nodded. "Fine too."

I allowed her to use the bathroom first. After I had dressed up, I gave her some money. "Use it as transport fare."

"Thank you, Tayo."

I also got her number, promising to call her. We all entered the Honda CRV. Farouq made them alight at the bus stop where they could get public transport back to the university.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Awesome05: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2023
More...
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2023
I also got her number, promising to call her. We all entered the Honda CRV. Farouq made them alight at the bus stop where they could get public transport back to the university.

Now, alone in the car, Farouq leered at me. "How was Juliet in bed?" he asked.

I shook my head. "There was no such thing."

Farouq opened his mouth in amazement. "You don't mean, it," he said incredulously. "Tayo, tell me you're joking!"

I shook my head. "It's the truth, Farouq."

“But you should have told me. You could have called me aside and let me know that you don't like her. Hemma is coming again tonight and she's coming with her. I need to let Hemma know that there's no need she comes with Juliet. See, Tayo, feel free with me. There's a lady I can contact who will get any kind of lady you want. Tell me the specification, the age range, the height, size and bust of the one you desire."

I laughed shortly. "Dear Farouq. It's not about all that. Juliet is not bad. It's just that since I have a lady I intend to marry, I don't want to get intimate with her or any other lady."

Farouq looked hard at me and burst into laughter. Was that so funny? "Look, man, you have to stop all this," he said. "You're a man, for God's sake. You're young and handsome. You shouldn't let any lady somewhere tie you down. Enjoy your life, man!"

I didn't say anything to this.

“Look, if it's money you need, let me know. When we return home today, I'll give you some cash. I purposefully ask Hemma to get a decent girl for you. She said her friend, Juliet fits in. That's why she brought Juliet along."

I nodded. Out of lack of what to say, I thanked. Work went on well. I must say I enjoyed the work and the perks that came with it. That evening, we once again met Hemma and Juliet in the house. They were in the kitchen preparing food. Farouq and I remained in sitting-room, watching tevision.

"Hey, Farouq, where does your Hemma come from?"

“Taraba State."

I sighed. In my previous discussion with Juliet, she told me she was from Benue state. Several minutes later, food was ready. We moved to the dining-room.

"What do you call this menu?" I asked.

"Tuwo shinkafa served with Miyan taushe," Hemma replied.

We sat round the dining table. I had never eaten such a food before, but I enjoyed it. After the meal, we were in the sitting-room for several minutes before Farouq characteristically announced that he and Hemma would be retiring to the bed-room.

“How were your lectures, today?" I asked her.

“I had only two lectures and they were extremely boring. How was the office?"

"Fine," I replied. "I hope you won't find my company boring."

She smiled briefly. "I don't think so. Yesterday, I found your companionship very interesting."

“It's good to hear that," I said.

She stood up. "Hey give me one minute," she said and left the sitting-room.

I waited. She probably went to the toilet. Some minutes later when she returned, there was transformation. She was wearing a braless flimsy top over a black bumshort.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
No dulling......Fire On

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nice 👍
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2023
I waited. She probably went to the toilet. Some minutes later when she returned, there was transformation. She was wearing a braless flimsy top over a black bumshort.

My jaw almost dropped in fascination. She did not need to look so seductive. Even in her jeans trousers and t-shirt, she looked sexy. Now, she looked like someone on a desicive mission to destroy my wall of resistance.

“Hello?" she said, snapping her fingers as if she was trying to get me out of a trance.

“Sorry, I was lost in thought," I mumbled.

She smiled. "It's okay. Will you tell the truth?"

I sat back relaxingly on the seat. "What truth?"

She looked at me teasingly.

“Which one will you choose between love and lust?"

Now, what kind of question was this?

"Between love and lust, I will choose the former," I replied.

“But, why did you ask?"

She smiled pleasantly. "Very soon, you will understand," she said.

We continued our conversation on sundry matters. My mind was hardly on the conversation. I had to struggle between not ogling the enticing outlines of her boobs and not staring at her thighs.

It was Farouq's fault, I thought. He should never had asked Hemma to bring her friend to the house.

“Do we retire to the bedroom?" I asked.

"Okay," she answered, almost too eagerly.

We went to the bedroom. I had to put up a big effort in controlling the buldge growing in my groin as I stripped to my boxers. There was silence as I pulled the bed cover to my body.

My heart was thumping. There was semi-darkness in the room. Tonight, there was no respectable distance between us and she was not backing me.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Nice update.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Keep it coming.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Pureogogorosell(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Weldon

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by concacid: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2023
You are doing well OP.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by GeneralJB(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
@CasNova, well done. Waiting for the next update...

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tonight, there was no respectable distance between us and she was not backing me.

“What are you thinking about?" she asked. I sighed.

“About you," I answered
candidly.

“Me? What about me?"

I didn't answer her. She moved closer to me.

“Tell me, Tayo, what are you thinking about me?"

I closed my eyes. "I don't know."

“E wo. See me, see trouble. How can you say you don't what you're thinking about me?" I still kept quiet. "Come on, Tayo, be a man and say it."

I sighed again. "I'm thinking you're not fair to me."

She was surprised to hear that. "Me? How?"

I could not stop the feeling. The whole thing was more of my fault, I realized. I was not as strong as I thought I was. My resistance to Juliet was getting weaker and weaker. She knew it and was capitalizing on it.

I used my right to wrap her shoulders. She did not stop me. I gently pulled her to my body and planted a kiss on her lips. There was no modicum of resistance from her. My left hand pulled up the spaghetti-like top. The target was her breasts. From the left to the right, I fondled them and teased the nipples.

All of a sudden, Juliet stopped the act. She moved away from me.

“Why did you do that?” she asked.

"You know why I did it," I answered.

She shook her head. "No, I don't. Tell me."

She was playing a game I understood very well. No problem; two could play the game.

“Alright, I did that because I love you."

"No, you don't."

She moved further away from me. I moved to her and held her by the waist.

"I've been trying to resist it but I can't resist any more. I love you, Juliet."

She didn't say anything but closed her eyes. I lifted her top again and moved my hands to her bust. I cupped the two breasts, feeling the nipples harden.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nice update.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2023
We are waiting for your update casnova

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2023
I cupped the two breasts, feeling the nipples harden. 

Things became really amorous with Juliet. I lifted my feet onto the bed, and turned around so I was lying on my left side, while she was laying on her back. I looked down at her panties, and I gently caressed her pubic mound with the palm of my right hand, through the undies. 

That alone was breathtakingly exciting, and then I gently stroked up and down along her slit, with the first finger of my right hand. I noticed that her pussylips actually felt damp under the material, far wetter than I had felt before, either this week or last week. 

After I had stroked her slit a few times, I wanted to experience the scent of her pussy, so I looked at her face, and then back at her panties, and then leant down to kiss her on her left inner thigh, right next to her pussy. Her skin there was beautifully soft and smooth, and once again, I smelt that incredibly sexy scent from her pussy. 

I changed my position a little on the bed to get more comfortable, and I took hold of the waistband of her  panties at her hips and gently pulled. She lifted her bottom from the bed, and allowed me to pull them down, and I noticed the gusset seemed to stick to her pussy a little as I took them off her. 

She bent her legs to allow me to take her panties right off, and I dropped them on top of her skirt on the floor. The sight of her naked pussy, with it’s neat triangle of pubic hair, was exciting to me. I leant down again and kissed her in the middle of her pubic hair, gently inhaling the scent, fainter there, but still as exciting, as it was between her legs. 

She then did something. I was now kneeling on her right, leaning down to kiss her pubic hair, she reached down with her right hand between my legs from behind, and touched my cock though my boxers. It was a very gentle touch, barely stroking me once. Her moan was just above a whisper.

She turned herself over, lying on her belly. Her naked butt put me back on that roller coaster for a moment, and she looked back to her right to see what I was doing.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Op.....you can't stop like this o,come and finish what you have started early in the morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.