Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

More Than A Flirt (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than A Flirt (18+) (20441 Views)

My Real Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 8:27pm On May 11, 2023
More
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Desire4life: 12:31pm On May 13, 2023
CasNova:
"How do you do it?" she asked.

"How do I do what?"

"How do you work on yourself?"

I hesitated.

"Come on, show me," she said. I sighed.

It would bring some embarrassment, what else?
I brought my cock out. It was already half erect and I knew that the shortest prompting would bring it to its fullest.

"Wait," she said, staring at the organ. She appeared to study it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

I grinned and nodded. "Sure, you can go ahead."

She grinned too and moved closer to it. Then, tentatively, she touched the cap of my cock. Her fingers moved down the phallus to the base. I expected the cock to become fully erect but it remained half way full. Her fingers moved to the scrotum and rubbed the balls.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 4:45am On May 16, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
Next
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 8:33am On May 19, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 4:29pm On May 20, 2023
In days to come, my feelings for Lola waxed stronger. Some nights after our thrilling encounter, I declared my love once again for her. We were alone in my room and no other place could be better than here.

In response to what I said, her right hand went to my waist and encircled it. I kissed her forehead and she tightened her hold on me.

“I didn't want to do this, Lola, but you're making me to do it."

“To do what?" she asked in a voice hardly above a whisper.

“You're making me to fall in love you."

There was a brief silence.

“What is the crime in falling in love?" she asked.

I thought over what she said. Of course, there was no crime in it, the thing was the propriety, or otherwise, of someone like me falling in love with an eighteen years old girl. She was still a teenager, for God's sake.

“You've not answered my question," she said.

“I don't want to break your heart," I replied.

She giggled. "You mean loving me equals breaking my heart? Oh, come on, Tayo, be sincere to yourself."

There was a long silence. She disentangled herself from me, yawned and stood up. "I feel like going to bed," she said. "Am I permitted to go?"

I stood up too and held her by the waist. "Yes, you can go but there's something I need to let you know." She looked at me briefly.

“What's that?"

I allowed a meaningful silence. "I love you, Lola. I love you."

“I love you too,” she answered.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:23am On May 23, 2023
Nice work.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:37am On May 24, 2023
Ride on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by saucygal193: 11:34am On May 25, 2023
Nice work.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 10:05am On May 30, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Awesome05: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Go on, please.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2023
It was two weeks to Christmas. Our school would be vacating for the end of second term in a week's time. I would tell Uncle that I would love to travel to Ondo state for Christmas. My parents and family lived in Akure. I found myself teling Lola before telling Uncle.

"Oh, that would not be fair," Lola said. "Have you forgotten that my birthday comes up on December 26th? I want you to be around, darling."

If I followed her desire, it would mean I would spend Christmas in Lagos. Okay, what I could do was remain in Lagos till probably 27th of the month before travelling.

That settled it. I remained in Lagos for the xmas. I had to buy a befitting gift for Lola to mark her birthday. One thing led to another and I found out I could not travel again. The new year started on a promising note. Lola resumed her lessons as the university tertiary matriculation examination would hold in a matter of months.

We combined business with pleasure. I tried to take her through the rudiments of the examimation, and preparing her in a thorough way. After that I would put her on my laps.

"Sorry, your teacher is teaching your nonsense," I said, smiling.

"What nonsense?"

"He places you on his lap."

"Is that nonsense?"

"He also does certain things a teacher should not do with his student."

"Such as?"

"Such as kissing her."

She frowned slightly. "How does he do that?" I would have to show her. The kiss was long and deep.

"So why's he doing all these?"

I sighed meaningfully. "It is actually because he loves her."

She appeared to think over this. "Maybe, he just wants to use and dump her."

I shook my head. "I don't believe that. I believe he really loves the lady in question."

There was silence. "If the guy intends to use and dump her, his number one desire would be to have sex with her. The fact on ground does not show that."

"Where will this relationship head to?"

"Marriage," I answered calmly. "I can assure that this relationship will end up in a marriage."

She smiled briefly. "Is that a promise?"

"Yes, it is indeed a promise. A promise is a debt, so it is a debt I owe you."
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nice
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Uthman51(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okay
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
"Yes, it is indeed a promise. A promise is a debt, so it is a debt I owe you."

I continued to take Lola in the lessons until she finally took the UTME in April. Days later, the results came out and she did very well. She was planning to read Law at the Ekiti State University.

She had crossed the cut-off marks, although she still had to contend with the post-UTME examination. The university admission process would commence by October. I was certain Lola would get admission this time around. By first week of June,

Uncle gave me a surprise news. He handed a letter inviting me for a job interview at the National Oil Corporation (NOC). Of course, I was glad by the news. The company was a hot cake and many Nigerians angled to work there. I went for the interview, did well and two weeks later, got another letter offering me job as Information Officer in the Public Relations Department of the corporation.

All thanks to Uncle's connection and influence. I started work at the NOC first week of July and I was to resume at the Victoria Island, Lagos office. My first weeks on the job was to get familiarization. By the third week, I was becoming friendly with Farouq. He was in his early thirties and had joined the corporation about five years, so he was a senior colleague so to say.

Farouq was married with three children, but his family lived in Abuja. I later learnt that he was a son of a serving honourable member of the House of Representatives. Little wonder he lived far above his income.

"Look, Tayo, I like you," he said. "Instead of you commuting from Ilupeju to V.I every day, why don't you stay with me. Here in Lagos, I stay in two bedroom flat in Lekki. The second bedroom is empty, you can move into it at no cost."

"Oh, that's very generous of you, Farouq. Thanks a lot."

Since Farouq would be travelling to Abuja that weekend, I planned to join him in the apartment the following week. I told Uncle and others in the house about the accommodation offer. When Lola heard about it, she looked crest fallen.

"I'm still in Lagos, for God's sake," I said. "Besides, it's very likely I will be coming home every weekend. Come on. You have to get used to not seeing me every day. Remember, you will soon start schooling in far away Ado Ekiti."

That softened her.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice 👍
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Awesome05: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]op please come and update oo,this your story dey totori me for body
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] Op we are waiting,more knowledge

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2023
“I'm still in Lagos, for God's sake," I said. "Besides, it's very likely I will be coming home every weekend. Come on. You have to get used to not seeing me every day. Remember, you will soon start schooling in far away Ado Ekiti."

That softened her. On Monday morning, when I was leaving Ilupeju, I took a small bag in which I packed some clothes. At the close of work that day, I joined Farouq in his Honda CRV and he drove to Lekki Phase 1. The flat was on the ground floor.

“Here we are," Farouq said.

The sitting-room was large and well-furnished. He placed the picture of himself, his wife and three children in a conspicuous place.

“That one is to remind my girlfriends that I'm married," he said with a laugh.

"Come, let me show you to your room." It was a standard room with two big wardrobes.

It also had an en-suite toilet and bathroom. There was no bed but a big matress lay on the floor.

“Do you like the room?" he asked.

“Sure. Thanks so much, Farouq."

His phone rang. "Yes, Chioma. I'm at home already...yes ...okay ... hey, wait, buy three packs, my good friend is in the house... alright, see you."

He cut the line and smiled at me.

“That was Chioma, my babe," he informed. "She's on her way here. Feel at home, Tayo. You can come to the sitting-room after you have changed to casuals."

With that, he left the room. First, I had to go to the toilet to ease myself.

Thereafter, I wore casual of t-shirt and jeans. Farouq soon with blanket and bedspread. He dropped them on the mattress.

“Use them," he said and left the room again.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Welcome back boss,more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2023
More...
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Farouq soon came with blanket and bedspread. He dropped them on the mattress.

“Use them," he said and left the room again.

I spread them on the bed.

Once again, Farouq was in the room. "Chioma has come. Come, let me introduce you to her."

I followed him to the sitting-room. The lady in question was a very fair lady with pretty face. She was a bit short, slim and busty. Farouq did the introduction and I tried to be as warm as possible.

Farouq gave me a pack out of the three that Chioma had bought. He winked at me as he held her left hand.

“The best place to eat this kind of food with your babe is in the bedroom. Come, Chioma."

They left the sitting-room. I sat down to eat the fried rice and chicken and to take the carbonated water that came with it. My eyes strayed to Farouq's family picture.

Didn't Chioma see that? If she did, why was she having an affair with a married man? And as for Farouq, shouldn't he be happily married? Oh, well, he was a muslim, my mind argued. I shook my head. I was not going to be unfaithful to my wife.

Yes, when I finally married Lola, my love, I would be faithful to her. I remained in the sitting room for a long time, watching the television. Farouq remained with Chioma inside his bedroom. I could imagine the licentious things the duo would indulge in.

That was their business, my mind said. I finally went to bed, dreaming of Lola. In the dream, we were on a cruise in a yatch. It was a lovey dovey scene. The following day, I woke early as usual.

By few minutes to seven, I had already dressed up. I had to wait in the sittingroom for Farouq. It was seven-thirty that he and Chioma got ready.

That day, I was busy at work. There was a press conference at the main conference hall of the NOC. It was to explain measures taken by the petroleum regulatory body on shortage of fuel supply. At the close of work, Farouq was behind the wheel to drive us home.

“Hemma is coming today," he said in excitement.

“Who's that?"

“She's another girlfriend of mine."

I was surprised. “Wow! So, you have many girlfriends!"

“Not many, actually," he said defensively. "But among them, Hemma is special. When you see her, you will agree with me that she's special. By the way, I told her about you."

“Really?"

“Yes. I told her we were colleagues in the office, and now flatmates. As I said Hemma is special."

I nodded. "Definitely, with all you have said, I'll like to meet her."

Twenty minutes later, we were at home. The guest was already in the apartment. Farouq said he gave her spare key. I was surprised we met two ladies in the sitting-room. The very fair one jumped to her feet. She went on to give Farouq a big hug.

“Hemma my darling," Farouq said as a way of greeting.

Hemma turned to the other young lady. "This is Juliet, my good friend," she introduced.

My mind was busy. Why did Farouq bring two ladies to the house? Was he planning party with them? Was he such a sex maniac?

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice update.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2023
grin You never know anything,make you take your babe for there jahre. nice update
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2023
My mind was busy. Why did Farouq bring two ladies to the house? Was he planning party with them? Was he such a sex maniac?

“You're welcome, ladies,"Farouq said.

He picked two of the four packs on the table, held Hemman's hand and turned to me. "No more lonely night for you, Tayo. Juliet here is to keep you company."

He winked at me. "See you tomorrow morning."

With that, he and Hemma left the sitting-room.

I was appalled to say the least. How could Farouq arrange a lady for me without my consent? Why didn't he even hint me about it? If he had asked me, my answer would have been capital NO.

I turned to the young lady. "Er ... sorry ... Juliet, there's a terrible mistake somewhere."

“What mistake?" she asked calmly.

I shook my head. "I didn't tell Farouq that I needed any lady. I didn't say I need any companion."

She looked confused. "So, what're you saying?"

I looked confused too. "Any way," I said. "Before we go further - and that is if we will go any further - how much is your charge?"

Now, she completely looked confused.

"What! What do you mean?"

I tried to make my voice as gentle as possible. "How much do you charge for your till-day-break service?"

The confusion on her face turned to anger. "Excuse me, don't insult me. I'm not a hook up girl."

I was quite surprised. She must have seen the surprise on my face.

“I'm a student of Unilag, and a decent one at that. I only followed my friend, Hemma, because she said a friend of her boyfriend was lonely and needs a company. That's why I'm here."

I thought over what she said. Well, if Farouq arranged for her to be here just for companionship, surely, that was not bad. I relaxed my face.

“I'm sorry for the mix-up. It was just that things were not well-explained to me. Sorry, Juliet."

I smiled at her and she relaxed her face. Then, she eyed the nylon bags containing packs of food.

“If you don't mind, I'm hungry and will like to eat now."

I nodded. "Sure. Go ahead."

She took one of the packs while I took the remaining one. In the nylon was a big pack of jollof rice, a plastic of coke and another plastic bottle of water. As we ate, I felt like asking her some questions.

"What course are you studying in the university?"

“Mass communication."

“How do you find it?"

She paused to take some water. "Interesting. I enjoy the courses."

I nodded as if I agreed with her.

“What did you study in the university?" she asked me. I told her.

By the time we finished the food, I could see that she was intelligent and likeable. I however drew a line in my mind on the extent the companionship could go. Farouq came into the sitting-room with a bottle of red wine and two glasses which he placed on the table.

“For you guys," he said and left again. I allowed some minutes of rest after the food before I popped the wine and filled the glasses. I took a glass and sipped. I was not disappointed with the taste. Juliet and I continued with our chat for a long time.

Later, I was feeling sleepy and I wondered how I would go about that. Would I sleep on the same bed with my 'companion' or what? Silly question, my mind told me. Was the bed not big enough to contain the two of us? I yawned and stood up.

“I feel like sleeping."

As if on cue, she stood up too.

“Me too," she said. I proceded to the bedroom and started removing my clothes.

“I'll like to use the toilet," she said.

I pointed the place to her. I was now stripped to boxers.

My mind suddenly went to Lola. How would she feel if she should enter the bedroom this very moment? I shrugged. There was nothing to hide. Juliet was just a companion brought by Farouq, I would tell her. I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ride on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Gideonmi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nice job

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2023
My mind suddenly went to Lola. How would she feel if she should enter the bedroom this very moment? I shrugged. There was nothing to hide. Juliet was just a companion brought by Farouq, I would tell her. I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

When Juliet finaly emerged, she was wearing only the t-shirt she was wearing before. The jeans trousers was no longer on. The way her boobs jiggled under the t-shirt showed that the bra had been removed. I looked at her briefly and looked away.

She came to join me on the bed and pulled the cover over her body. She however maintained a 'decent' distance from me. She even turned her back to me. My mind went to Lola again, then back to Juliet.

“How will your boyfriend feel if he gets to know that you slept on the same bed with another guy?" I asked.

“I don't have a boyfriend," she said simply. I would not believe that; I would not believe that at all.

“How will your girlfriend feel if she gets to know that you slept on the same bed with another lady?" she asked.

I chuckled as I was expecting that. "I will explain that she's only a companion, so, she'll understand."

“Will she believe that?"

Would she believe? I asked in my mind.

"She will believe."

“Lucky you." I finally drifted to sleep.

Juliet and I awoke almost the same time.

"Good morning," I greeted. "How was the night?"

“Fine. How was yours?"

I nodded. "Fine too."

I allowed her to use the bathroom first. After I had dressed up, I gave her some money. "Use it as transport fare."

"Thank you, Tayo."

I also got her number, promising to call her. We all entered the Honda CRV. Farouq made them alight at the bus stop where they could get public transport back to the university.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.