Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

More Than A Flirt (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than A Flirt (18+) (20439 Views)

My Real Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Nice update.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2023
Gingerly, she removed the t-shirt she was wearing. There was no bra encasing the breasts. They were slightly bigger than Juliet's own, and they looked more rounded and firmer. I was mesmerized looking at those boobs. 

She smiled and waited for me to make the move. What are you waiting for? My mind screamed at me. I longed at her, but instead of grabbing the enticing breasts, I hugged her. 

Something was bothering me; something was seriously bothering me. We remained in that position for a long time. I remembered Juliet.  I remembered how I had taken on Juliet on that same bed. Oh Lord ... I suddenly disengaged from Lola. 

“I'm sorry, you don't deserve me." 

She looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean?" 

I closed my eyes. How could I tell her? How would I tell her about what I did with Juliet? 

“I thought you love me," she said. 

“Yes, I do. I really love you, my darling." 

"So, how could you say what you said? Right now, you're the only guy in the world that deserves me." 

Those words so much hit my conscience that I nearly broke down. I could not even trust myself to say a word. I hugged her again. The way she held me back meant I could not afford to disappoint her. 

We had got to a point of no return. Her nipples in my mouth were like a taste of the sweetest strawberry. Her lips tasted like the most delicious fruits. With the body contact, I felt so blissful. Gently, very gently, I deflowered the one I would never erase from my heart.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2023
Nice update.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2023
CasNova:

We had got to a point of no return. Her nipples in my mouth were like a taste of the sweetest strawberry. Her lips tasted like the most delicious fruits. With the body contact, I felt so blissful. Gently, very gently, I deflowered the one I would never erase from my heart.  

The following morning, we had bath together. I had to struggle not to remember   that I had similar encounter with Juliet. No, I should stop comparing Juliet with lola. They were miles apart. While I had lust for the former, I had love for the latter. I would have to stop the guilt I had. I just had to stop it. 

“I'm so glad I came," she said. 

“The pleasure is mine. I'm so glad you came." 

Before she departed from me, I gave her a handsome sum of money. 

“What's it for?" I smiled at her. "It's for you, dear. Buy something nice with it." In the office, I kept thinking about my sweet encounter with Lola. If I had any doubt about loving her before, the doubt had puffed into the air. 

Lola was a treasure I must cherish. My mind veered to Juliet. I sent a Whatsapp message to her, asking her to send me her account details for a surprise. She promptly did and I sent her a handsome sum too. 

Then I sent a message that I was sorry but it was all over between us. I didn't want to be cheating on my girlfriend, Lola again, I wrote. In the next minute, Juliet called my number. 

“I don't understand the prank you were playing. What was that message about?" 

“I'm not playing any prank," I said calmly. "All I'm saying is that I cannot continue to cheat on my girlfriend any more. My conscience is disturbing me." 

"Since when did that one start?" She demanded. "Were we not together last weekend, up till Monday morning?" 

There was a short pause. 

More than a Flirt: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/more-than-a-flirt/52451

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
yungbanks:
Op I don't know how to operate Okada books can I just buy the PDF file? I'll be waiting for your reply cos I know say normally this story go stop for road
You can get the PDF file by contacting on Whatsapp: 08183317410
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2023
. Her lips tasted like the most delicious fruits. With the body contact, I felt so blissful. Gently, very gently, I deflowered the one I would never erase from my heart.  

The following morning, we had bath together. I had to struggle not to remember   that I had similar encounter with Juliet. No, I should stop comparing Juliet with lola. They were miles apart. While I had lust for the former, I had love for the latter. I would have to stop the guilt I had. I just had to stop it. 

“I'm so glad I came," she said. 

“The pleasure is mine. I'm so glad you came." 

Before she departed from me, I gave her a handsome sum of money. 

“What's it for?" I smiled at her. "It's for you, dear. Buy something nice with it." In the office, I kept thinking about my sweet encounter with Lola. If I had any doubt about loving her before, the doubt had puffed into the air. 

Lola was a treasure I must cherish. My mind veered to Juliet. I sent a Whatsapp message to her, asking her to send me her account details for a surprise. She promptly did and I sent her a handsome sum too. 

Then I sent a message that I was sorry but it was all over between us. I didn't want to be cheating on my girlfriend, Lola again, I wrote. In the next minute, Juliet called my number. 

“I don't understand the prank you were playing. What was that message about?" 

“I'm not playing any prank," I said calmly. "All I'm saying is that I cannot continue to cheat on my girlfriend any more. My conscience is disturbing me." 

"Since when did that one start?" She demanded. "Were we not together last weekend, up till Monday morning?" 

There was a short pause.

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Kawo9ze(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Efunwa ni update
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 2:21pm On Jan 23
Go on please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.