Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38590 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Remite011(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
U really tried, u follow d man reason Wella, i still dey learn from d masters

Na so one guy sef dey follow me talk sportybet hack tricks to get 100k with 1k, e con dey ask for log in details from person wey no dey do bet, as a guy man, I kuku create an account sharp sharp give am make e fund DAT one fess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Nyanabo(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2023
I don't see any scammer here. The guy was genuinely hungry and frustrated. The 10k he asked for was for food and utility bills.

You could of politely declined rather than playing on his intelligence when you know he isn't literate. That's sad.

Though I'm not saying you are are obligated to help him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Isabi4lov: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Is it just me or did someone else notice this is a begger? They call them cyberbeggers, which is different from a scammer. How are you sure he's not in need of the money he's asking for?

All na same , mechanic no let person different them with mad people again.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Someone is begging you to dash him money u dey call am scammer. Where the scam in these screenshots? It would have been better you told him straight up that you cannot help him or ignore his messages than putting him or her through stress of going to the POS in vain.

undecided

Why is it not scam when he promised to pay back the next day...where is he going to get the money from.

The way some people ho religious when they want to swindle others is really appalling...the day Goddy go vex ehnnn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Manna4Gurls: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Op, na Infinix Smart6 you dey use so? E resemble mine on screenshot
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by OloyeVIII: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2023
bekpo:

One of d scammers sported
na wa for u oo.. who dey pursue you?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Isabi4lov: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I'm 100% certain this is an obi supporter. They are dumb as fu*k. Zombies, headless mob
Why you come dey lie like this. undecided
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
care4you:
There's no scamming here... The guy was polite ...

Normally your gender(f) no get sense...

Small pikin dey worry you

Grow up ahnie!

17 dull scammers have already Liked this post! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Lemmy123(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:
I can't even understand anything but seems all the posters above me, have scammed or were once a scammer.

Women supporting women (only in public, and only when men are involved), otherwise they tear each other's flesh wide apart when they have to settle scores on their own... Shior!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by AmazingELixir: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

undecided since you already know he cannot pay back why not ignore than make mockery of someone begging??

Scammers are mockery to everything rational.....ain't you disgusted with all the changing storylines he was throwing the op...from children's fees to foodstuff to payment of bills.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by visaclick: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2023
This was how one called my no 3days ago and asked for help. It was just a calm toned voice at first call but the next call, the man turned the asking into an interrogation. He was now telling me that since i said i will send him money that why have i not kept my word. Hahaha. Nigerians and their self entitlement especially once they have one or two kid they use it as some form of emotional blackmail. We all have our kids why is yours now that special that one must give to you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by wildikeman(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.

Evil!!!!!

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by CaptainFM1: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Is there any good thing coming out from 9ja?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by equity1(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2023
care4you:

Grow up ahnie!

So it is not a scam because he was polite. because he was polite . You think yahoo boy are not polite to their victims?
Someone can scam you in a polite way.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by equity1(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2023
equity1:

So it is not a scam because he was polite.? . You think yahoo boy are not polite to their victims?
Someone can scam you in a polite way.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Lemmy123(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Look op ahnie, that was a not-so intelligent display you pulled there. At some points, I feel the person was being honest about needing help... Even prayed for you. That doesn't look like a coordinated scam as someone else already pointed out. You just enjoy him grovelling to please you.

Look, scammers are quick and play on your intelligence. You might not get to realize that you are being scammed until you've actually been scammed. And secondly, scammers don't chat too long, and move on quickly when things go south...

You're not so bright yourself, I could see avoidable spelling errors such as "Don't mentioned" and spelling withdraw as "wildraw"

Look, people are truly suffering, but if you're not willing to help, for reasons personal to you, rather than drag him on coal tar, just block him and move on.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by deavicky(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2023
The so call scammer is a very stupid and uneducated umuruforko. In all this conversation he didn't pick what imaginary found is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by labake1(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Lemmy123:

Women supporting women (only in public, and only when men are involved), otherwise they tear each other's flesh wide apart when they have to settle scores on their own... Shior!

Ni kini
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by tenpipsperday: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023

Be careful with this number. He is a scammer.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Aremwayne: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

Same here, I can't get anything there
I wonder how she makes front page with every post.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by brain54(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2023
You wicked o…

You for allow the guy enjoy the fruit of his lady… sorry labor!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Chetas81(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2023
You forgot to add Nigeria citizens
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Inception(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2023
But na Badoo app be this na

How una two first connect for dating site? undecided

Oya answer angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Princewell2012(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2023
care4you:

Grow up ahnie!

I thought am the only one that saw it.
He begged him for just ten thousand only, and told you what he want to use the money for, I wondered where the scamming was coming from.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by adeniyi65(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
More cheesy
Amen ke? You be bad man dude. grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Mr he's a scammer.
Lemmy123:
Look op ahnie, that was a not-so intelligent display you pulled there. At some points, I feel the person was being honest about needing help... Even prayed for you. That doesn't look like a coordinated scam as someone else already pointed out. You just enjoy him grovelling to please you.

Look, scammers are quick and play on your intelligence. You might not get to realize that you are being scammed until you've actually been scammed. And secondly, scammers don't chat too long, and move on quickly when things go south...

You're not so bright yourself, I could see avoidable spelling errors such as "Don't mentioned" and spelling withdraw as "wildraw"

Look, people are truly suffering, but if you're not willing to help, for reasons personal to you, rather than drag him on coal tar, just block him and move on.
I won't block him, where's the fun in blocking him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by sulakishop(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2023
It's more of a cyberbegging to me. I see no sign of scamming here

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2023
adeniyi65:

Amen ke? You be bad man dude. grin grin
I m a lady,I had to say amen.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by We4all: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Dude is a beggar and not a scammer. Some online beggars are genuinely in need and sometimes, we just need to overlook their audacity because that's how I perceive them. And whenever I help out, I am consoled by the notion that only a mentally deranged will have money and still feel the need to beg.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.