Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38574 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Ammmy: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
You didn't have to do all that if you can't help. How's he a scammer? U re just stupid and immature
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Celestine it should be.seems he reside at Enugu state
BluntTheApostle:

That link will be hard to search for.

The guy was always posting picture of one sickly man on a hospital bed. And then, he would write a long post describing the man's ailment. In the end, he would put an account number for people to donate to.

Many people have called him out as a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by LordErrk: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
tommy589:
Imaginary money and alert, the fool still wan go pos withdraw

Na that one buss my head grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by bekpo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

na wa for u oo.. who dey pursue you?

Scammers
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Damian911: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
[Half Education no good o
Shey him no no the meaning of imaginary ni?
But madam you sef no kind o,see as you dey give am false hope grin grin grin quote author=ahnie post=122092538]Scamming on a chilly Monday morning cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Ebony2King: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.

U keep coming here for relevance and commendation. Are u the only one that has experienced scammers? Must u put up everything online for validation? Must u tell us everything that happens in your life? Honestly u act so childish for a mother figure and I wonder what u instill into your kids.

That dude sef could be someone who genuinely needs help but just that he wasn’t courteous enough (or maybe for his sense of entitlement too). But here u are making mockery of his inability to understand some certain words like “imaginary” while u gloat over the fact that u are more literate and educated than him. I hope that made u feel like some sort of goddess or something

Atim!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by studyless123: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I enjoyed his frustrations Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
My replies made him turned to born again xtain

Please note that it is wrong to ask those who they voted for with a view to favoritism/discrimination. We should learn to respect people's views and be tolerant of others on the opposing side. Many couples/families voted differently and it didn't affect their relationship.
There's nothing bad in him not voting. Millions also towed that path. Let's grow above sentiments.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Ebony2King: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ammmy:
You didn't have to do all that if you can't help. How's he a scammer? U re just stupid and immature

Exactly my point. I don’t see anything scam in there. She just wants score cheap likes here

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Lacash: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.
The part that says u will eat the fruits/Kpekus of ur Lady gat me rolling on the floor 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by maestro299: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Madam Ahnie, you are just a bored woman...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Smart4mi: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
I can't see any scam format here, the honest man was just asking for a help,
How does it look like a scam to you?
Maybe I'm missing something

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by OloyeVIII: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
bekpo:

Scammers
ROTFL na huger hol that guy na. do at all at all for am na, you wey be senior... ijoba spirit funds
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by cezarman(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lacash:
The part that says u will eat the fruits/Kpekus of ur Lady gat me rolling on the floor 😂😂😂

No roll go nack head for better stone Oh undecided

'cos there's nothing funny in the whole chat undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by kelspinall(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
good one
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by hayfloze(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Mikeymython(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

ROTFL na huger hol that guy na. do at all at all for am na, you wey be senior... ijoba spirit funds
Op is like better scammer never jam u abi..... hmmm no even let me tell u wetin (F) app done don me
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
May God heal you in Jesus name.
Ammmy:
Pls take your frustrations elsewhere.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Seriapapa38: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Beautiful story...
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Lacash: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
cezarman:

No roll go nack head for better stone Oh undecided

'cos there's nothing funny in the whole chat undecided
Then u must be a sadist if u think there’s nothing funny about the whole chat. May the Lord comfort u man🤓
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by SpicyMimi(f): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dear Ahnie, even if this is a made up lie but definitely not scam as whoever is behind that account obviously needs help but you mocked him instead and even uploaded it here for us to laugh and applaud you? No form of empathy and you blame the government? This is not cool.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Zeinymira(f): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Op, can you send the screenshot of the guy’s account so we can assist him. He doesn’t deserve your mockery
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by segunoluomoofte(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2023
I for like give the guy ten k o if you can send me his acct number from the same screenshot you had from him on your phone he said food and some bills and he seems sincere
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by OloyeVIII: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Mikeymython:

Op is like better scammer never jam u abi..... hmmm no even let me tell u wetin (F) app done don me
If i tell u wetin dem do my mama, u nor go believe.. If you neva jam dem, u nor be nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Hifeylove: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Scammer with a cut and join English Typo error just full everywhere.!!! He should go and learn more to canvass people not here asking for proof.!!!
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by sageb: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Gbas gbos everywhere
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by pagorino(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
I guess "imaginary " was a big grammar to him. Olodo wet dey scam
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Monitoring spirit never disappoints.

Oga pls rest
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Tradepunter2: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Fucklove:
Attention seeker, where is the scam here?

Forming vawulence over stupidity.

Alahji my man, please can you top up my sporty I can't on earth top it up because Gtbank isn't working on app or ussd
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Fucklove(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Alahji my man, please can you top up my sporty I can't on earth top it up because Gtbank isn't working on app or ussd
Hello sir, I'm just coming online now. How do you want it?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Tradepunter2: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Fucklove:
Hello sir, I'm just coming online now. How do you want it?

Direct payment into the sporty account.... Like 200, till I can get my account credited with the desired amount.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Fucklove(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Direct payment into the sporty account.... Like 200, till I can get my account credited with the desired amount.
Okay boss, drop ID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.