Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38573 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by SPAMBOX7: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Come on 1k sef you couldn't send to the poor man but you fast to bring it to nairaland tagging him a scam. If you see scam sef you go know?
Werey

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by mboy4real(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by HayB100(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Godada:

😕

There isn't any scammer here.

I see a man respectfully begging for help.

And an immature person being callous
Were, you for kuku tell the man to send you the scammer username so you go fit add am and send am the money since he couldn't do it, most of you go just dey behave like oloriburuku online. Immature individual, you wey mature, send am the money nah
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by unbiased2021: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

You make a great point here.

Still, I have had encounters with exceptionally great scammers who took the time to dot the lines, yet I refused to fall for it.

Well, different folks...!

It’s very okay to know how scammers operate because it makes it easy for you to spot one.

Not everyone can be scammed
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Christian07(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.

How can you call this a scam
Have you really freely given someone little money before

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by kaywhy09(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
It is fruitless wasting time with some of them. They are illiterates, lack simple comprehension and only copy and paste format as response.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is it illiteracy or desperation that made the guy not to understand the word "imaginary"?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by labake1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Aremwayne:
I wonder how she makes front page with every post.

Maybe na Seun babe

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Charlie2020(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I enjoyed his frustrations Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
My replies made him turned to born again xtain
he/she doesn't even know the meaning of "imaginary money"
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
If only he knew u are struggling and eats pkomor and okro without palm oil everyday.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by seanwilliam(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ahnie, I’m still wondering where the scam is .

This is a man begging you for money and you could have told you don’t have instead of wasting his time and giving him hope.

However, from the way you responded , I can see some loopholes a correct scammer can capitalize on.
You don’t seem smart to me. You just have not met your match..

That being said, this goes to show that most women are wicked and don’t joke with their money. You can simple make a video call to confirm who he is then send him what you’re comfortable to let go or simple discard him,

I can’t count numbers of ‘homeless’ girls that have sent me pm asking for financial help, I don’t see it as big deed, trying to catch cruise with someone’s condition doesn’t sit right with me.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Chibuike94(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin wahala no tomuch
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by MrJames007: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:

I can forward the acct details to you,to fund his account Mr organiser.

As you ve turned yourself to judge Joseph.
Go and sit down. grin

How u take know na scammer he be? If dem want scam u u think say u wise

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by amamahdaniel(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I enjoyed his frustrations Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
My replies made him turned to born again xtain
With all due respect, YOU ARE DAFT. STUPID and USELESS.

So you enjoy making mockery of a begger? Shame on you foolish girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by JordanMichael(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
The scammer has never heard of the word IMAGINARY before grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by MeineMutter: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Godada:

😕

There isn't any scammer here. Scammers don’t operate that way.

I see a man respectfully begging for help.

And an immature person being callous

You are right. He is not a scammer. He was just not having money and needed help. Very painful.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by babygirljoy: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
guys be aware of this scammers. dont give out your details anyhow or trust links . STAY AWAY FROM PONZI SCHEMES. check this videos out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp_jWvUju4w
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Bintasukai: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
@ahnie. We know why you did what you did. Your people usually get callous after losing elections and think this is the way to “show” people that voted for your opponents. When you throw stones in the marketplace, worry that it may hit your relative. This is how I’ll be doing to your people too now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by LagosG: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
care4you:
There's no scamming here... The guy was polite ...

Normally your gender(f) no get sense...

Small pikin dey worry you

Grow up ahnie!

Don't mind the yeye attention seeking idiot. There is no evidence of a scam. The idiot moderator who moved this to the front page sef is a bigger idiot. If the guy theif now to feed his family, same idiots will be the ones saying it's better to beg than steal. Th

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by chatinent: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
I wouldn't even have a long chat with the person.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by sisisioge: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:

Feed your curiosity with this screenshot.

Ok, so it makes better sense now. There was no concrete background to point to him being a scammer before cos I was wondering if you knew each other beyond the first post. Now I get it,the guy no serious. It is well jare.

Biko, that our guy wey him friend scam money for charcoal business is in need of money o. In case you get extra to give, he is definitely not a scammer embarassed.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
That benevolent pastor dude right?
sisisioge:

Ok, so it makes better sense now. There was no concrete background to point to him being a scammer before cos I was wondering if you knew each other beyond the first post. Now I get it,the guy no serious. It is well jare.

Biko, that our guy wey him friend scam money for charcoal business is in need of money o. In case you get extra to give, he is definitely not a scammer embarassed.
So that scam artist just evaporated into thin air with his money like that?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
That benevolent pastor dude right?

Yes. The matter don escalate reach wanton! May God help him.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.

This is what the police call "begging scam".

There is one here on Nairaland who shares the picture of someone on a hospital bed. With the way the guy has lasted on Nairaland, I am sure he has scammed many Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omorr this one na real wahala
sisisioge:

Yes. The matter don escalate reach wanton! May God help him.
It's well with him.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This is what the police call "begging scam".

There is one here on Nairaland who shares the picture of someone on a hospital bed. With the way the guy has lasted on Nairaland, I am sure he has scammed many Nairalanders.
Mind sharing the link pls?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by sisisioge: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
Omorr this one na real wahala
It's well with him.

Amen....may we and our loved ones not be plagued with slowness embarassed. It is really well.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
sisisioge:

Amen....may we and our loved ones not be plagued with slowness embarassed. It is really well.
Ise
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:

Mind sharing the link pls?

That link will be hard to search for.

The guy was always posting picture of one sickly man on a hospital bed. And then, he would write a long post describing the man's ailment. In the end, he would put an account number for people to donate to.

Many people have called him out as a scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by orumba(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Which of them be scammer
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Rexymania(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Baddest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.