Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38595 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Tradepunter2: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Fucklove:
Okay boss, drop ID

8081658505.... Thanks men
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Tradepunter2: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Fucklove:
Okay boss, drop ID

Sorry Its 08081658505
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Fucklove(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Done sir. Sorry it's coming late.

Travelled to villa this morning.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Tradepunter2: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fucklove:
Done sir. Sorry it's coming late.

Travelled to villa this morning.

Aiii brah..... Thanks a lot, make you bring some pami come ooo grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Fucklove(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Aiii brah..... Thanks a lot, make you bring some pami come ooo grin grin
No wahala grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.
..... Lol. He doesn't even understand what you meant by imaginary and he is a scammer.

And you self,you are wicked. Hahahaha.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Lol. He doesn't even understand what you meant by imaginary and he is a scammer.

And you self,you are wicked. Hahahaha.
What off'ed me in his lame narrative na the lies wey he dey lie.very stupid lazy scammer.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Goldmaxx(f): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:
Mr he's a scammer.
I won't block him, where's the fun in blocking him?
Ekwensu odo ogologo!
Otu nnegi erego.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Ekwensu odo ogologo!
Otu nnegi erego.
Nwannem rie nsi ebea.onye scammer bu ndi uto gi.

Get the fvck outta my thread.i ain't the cause of your frustrations.
I have zero tolerance for hedgehogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by King5310: 6:55am On Jan 19
[quote author=ahnie post=122224464]
This person by the name victor OLUWASEUN Fakiyesi aka kadosh is an unrepentant hardened scammer, he scams women and young girls by claiming a fictitious profile such as claiming to be a pilot working with flyjets, claiming to have gotten a prestigious job with British airways which will require him to travel uk with his wife on an expense free trip & that the job comes with a mouth watering salary pacakge. This guy is notorious with promising young girls marriage, luring to sleep with them, especially virgins and borrowing huge funds from them under the false pretense of who he claim to be. He was last seen at Ogba lagos and he is currently on the run!

Kadosh is a scammer Victor Fakiyesi is a scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.