Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38614 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Hdhdhd(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
care4you:
There's no scamming here... The guy was polite ...

Normally your gender(f) no get sense...

Small pikin dey worry you

Grow up ahnie!

I swear brooo, I didn't see any scammin g move there. How would she conclude that the person is a scammer?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Inception:
But na Badoo app be this na

How una two first connect for dating site? undecided

Oya answer angry grin
It's not a dating site,it's a normal chatting site.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Inception(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok wink
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Ashirioluwa: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
They are plenty here on nairaland too, defrauding innocent people by asking for assistance.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Princewell2012(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Somebody is begging and this mumu called it scam.
Mumu people everywhere including the ones wet they like the useless comment.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by adeniyi65(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Stawner16:
Dude’s obviously a semi-literate… I'll never be poor in life! 🔐
Fact. He should have known he is being played immediately he saw that imaginary thing.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Rokiat(f): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao this is too funny. grin
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
They are plenty here on nairaland too, defrauding innocent people by asking for assistance.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by unbiased2021: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Truth be told... I am yet to meet a Nigerian scammer that is intelligent!

You can imagine how I feel about the mental capacity of those they scam! undecided

You’ve just not met a scammer . You’ve been meeting dunces who claim to scam people

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Rubbiish(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:

Have you forgotten birds of same feathers flock together?

You dey mind ham
You are just being childish
There is a clear difference between a scammer & a beggar. That person is a beggar

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
unbiased2021:

You’ve just not met a scammer . You’ve been meeting dunces who claim to scam people

...Or you're too wary to be scammed!

How about that?!! How about not making out scam artists as though they are gods especially in this dull part of the universe!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Fucklove(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Attention seeker, where is the scam here?

Forming vawulence over stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Hdhdhd(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Chirowman:
This is the result of school na scam. Fraudster that can't understand what imaginary means , let him go to POS and settle his frustration . They won't work ,he would be relaxing in one slum waiting for who will fall victim.

What if he's not a fraudster and he didn't go to school cuz the parents couldn't afford it?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by AmazingELixir: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

It still doesn't validate your mockery of a beggar. He didn't force you. Where's the humanity in your hearts? Good a thing, u know he's lying, you can ignore, advice him or her or tell him you can't help than this mockery. There's no scam in the screenshot even. Na una type dey fall for the real scammers sef.

Validates whose mockery, does my opinion now translate to the characters at play on this thread ....why am I in the picture you're painting, can I also ascribe you as an advocate for scammers.

If you claim to be so righteous why don't you ask the Op for the guy's contact so that you can cater for him and his household.

Don't quote me again please.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Katcall: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2023
nastyesco:
Lazy people everywhere, our culture encourages laziness.

I dedicate this post to Ngozi my neighbour wey yellow. I don dey beg her say one day make we go harvest each other. I can only vote for Obi because of Ibo women.
ngozi sabi suck dick?
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Akharmony: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Omo see correct wyning. .
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Ayodeoba: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:

POS na your mate?
E shock me that he didn't see the *imaginary*words I used.

Bobo Chicago don kalculate wetin to do with 10k
that’s stupid of you! If you re not helping him, it’s better you let him know instead of this shit! I believe you re still pained that your messiah lost the presidential election bid! Hence your reason for asking who he voted. I thank God for my life, I really don’t ask people for money even if they re close friend. I can never be poor in my life

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Jagaban of life,pls go to sport section and do giveaway there.make I cc their chairman miracood to you.
Ayodeoba:
that’s stupid of you! If you re not helping him, it’s better you let him know instead of this shit! I believe you re still pained that your messiah lost the presidential election bid! Hence your reason for asking who he voted. I thank God for my life, I really don’t ask people for money even if they re close friend. I can never be poor in my life
I can't help but imagine the numbers of bullion vans parked in your backyard.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by macmiral: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2023
This doesn’t look like scam , dude was only seeking help and if you can’t help them kindly ignore the convo rather than the jokes. We don’t know who needs help so treat everyone equal. No offense

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ibinaboonline: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Funny.
Isabi4lov:

All na same , mechanic no let person different them with mad people again.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
Lolz awon scammer cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Do you actually understand the meaning of 'scam'??
A hungery man who's desperately begging for food does not qualify as a scammer.
We should quench this unhealthy penchant for bringing every little thing to the social media just to get some likes from some immature folks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Autobot05: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2023
How can you ask for money withing few days of friendship in the first place .
It's an automatic red flag that will make me run away

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Do you actually understand the meaning of 'scam'??
A hungery man who's desperately begging for food does not qualify as a scammer.
We should quench this unhealthy penchant for bringing every little thing to the social media just to get some likes from some immature folks
With all due respect,he's a scammer.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ibinaboonline: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Ha. Too many inconsistencies. Perhaps, blending cyberbegging with lying.
ahnie:

Feed your curiosity with this screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by MrJames007: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
ahnie:
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.
You sef na mumu u be.

Do you know if the person was sincere?
Common correct English u no fit type. SMD.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Ha. Too many inconsistencies. Perhaps, blending cyberbegging with lying.
If you want more screenshots that I have not uploaded to see why I tagged him a scammer,I go freely upload it with his pictures too.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by unbiased2021: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

...Or you too wary to be scammed!

How about that?!! How about not making out scam artists as though they are gods especially in this dull part of the universe!

Thank you.

Well I’m talking from experience, there are scammers and the wannabe scammers.
The real scammers are in their closet.
Besides, you can’t be a scammer without being intelligent.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
MrJames007:
You sef na mumu u be.

Do you know if they person was sincere?
Common correct English u no fit type. SMD.
I can forward the acct details to you,to fund his account Mr organiser.

As you ve turned yourself to judge Joseph.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
unbiased2021:

Well I’m talking from experience, there are scammers and the wannabe scammers.
The real scammers are in their closet.
Besides, you can’t be a scammer without being intelligent.

You make a great point here.

Still, I have had encounters with exceptionally great scammers who took the time to dot the lines, yet I refused to fall for it.

Well, different folks...!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ibinaboonline: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Haha, no need. Yes, there's a good chance he's lying. Lying to get you to open your purse. If that makes him a scammer, well, I won't argue that. After all, this man may not even be in such need as he's trying to present it. Might just make a beeline for the nearest bar the moment you send that money. Then again, he might actually be in need of food and basic necessities and thought the only way to get you to part with your money is to lie and con you out of it. This life sha.
ahnie:

If you want more screenshots that I have not uploaded to see why I tagged him a scammer,I go freely upload it with his pictures too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by bayumyguy: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Correct my guy Awon ole
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by nastyesco(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Katcall:
ngozi sabi suck dick?
I am yet to confirm…I go revert after confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.