Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) (44578 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Mastercard Launches Tech That Lets You Pay With Your Face Or Hand In Stores(Pix) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by CaptMarvel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
OK

Contact me for your email extractor and bulk mailer at cool prices.

If you need a quality Plagiarism services for your books and manuscripts contact/chat me asap. Number on profile.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Jokerman(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol.... grin
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

The mark of the beast technology is being tested right before our eyes.

Everything is converging so quickly all over the world.
The Rapture of churc is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Make your ways right with JESUS Christ to avoid had I know.
na una type dey confirm internet and smart phone way back, young man grow up,
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by bluefilm: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Illuminati and their microchipping agenda.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Your obsession with mark of the beast is ridiculous.

You have debit card. You registered for NIN, BVN, etc.

Most of you pastors that called yourselves need to proper Bible school.

Mark of the beast is NEVER a physical stuff.

“These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart…. “You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead” (Deut 6:6, cool.

[The beast]…forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name” (Rev 13:16-17).

Notice the mention of hand and foreheads on the quotes above.

Mark of the beast has nothing to do with chip or any physical marking. It would be more of a spiritual marking.

“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Will God also use microchip to seal his people, huh?

Rev 19:20
"But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image..."

Rev "16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

Rev 14:9 "A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand"

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Notice how worship is also associated with mark of the beast.
To worship someone is not mandatory. In worshiping, you are surrendering and pledging allegiance.

A Christian shouldn't be bothered about mark of the beast. If you claim to have pledged allegiance to Jesus Christ, the mark of the beast is not for you.

It is not what’s under our hand, but rather, who is in our heart?

If it isn't physical, what is it? Show us with proof what it is, or you're guessing and rewriting the Bible by yourself

3 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by AfahaAbia(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

But you do place your thumb at the bank during verification?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by elotajohn1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Yet you use fingerprint sensor and face unlock on your phone abi na Nokia 3310 you dey use?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by DisLifeSha: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please reduce your intake of ogogoro

Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Larryndelaw: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thilesevis not a new technology
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by MasterJayJay: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If it isn't physical, what is it? Show us with proof what it is, or you're guessing and rewriting the Bible by yourself
If you read what you quoted, you should have seen the explanation. Go and read it again.

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by 07kjb: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rev 13:16-17 (ASV)
And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

E don de start the BIBLE NEVER LIES

I BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE 100%

4 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by LeeSmart: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody.

Righteousness might be waht u'hav said up there, but trust me he's better compare 2 most of us here... At least he's always civil while tryin 2 pass his message across... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by twilliamx(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Am so glad. The coming of our lord is getting nearer

3 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Omoawoke: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Bros, drop your phone na because the phone u used in typing this is end times
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by sunjai(f): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
I just had goosebumps reading this article cos I have red this in revelation. These are Bible prophecies.

4 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by nams77: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Omoawoke: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

Mod should please always delete this guys comments

Not only Africans comes to nairaland
Foreigners also do

It is a shame when they read this Righteousness2 comments thinking the whole Nigerians are myopic, ignorant and archaic
Seun do something fast
We are in a technology era were our kids are to learn alot about tech not being frightened with end time and all other religion bullshit

They use idiots like that guy to assume we are all dumb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by kayevans: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Get a hold of yourself before you degenerate from madness to roving madness. I'm sure your older colleagues in this doomsday ministry must have said similar things decades ago when the internet, the telephone and other forms of modern technology were invented. But here we all are today, using these to advance our lives including the affordances they present in wealth creation. And I'm pretty sure you are using these as well - including the smartphone in your hand at the moment. Btw, do you know that most of these were created by atheists and non-believers? Well, now you know, so hopefully, you'd dump your devices into the nearest lagoon, so they don't contaminate your heavenly race! it is called science and technology and it'll keep advancing in form from generation to generation to benefit mankind and even if you don't use it, your coming generations will. So get in line and quit this hypocritical doomsday ejaculation from post to post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by puremaker7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rassco:
if I slap you 666 slap.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by damosade(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
We go still use our heartbeats or our body heat.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Sltp: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Security wise, it's very porous
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Staywithbina: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

The Rapture of church is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
When Jesus finally comes ,I will miss u
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Blessings986(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is massive

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by royalfly(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

Mod should please always delete this guys comments

Not only Africans comes to nairaland
Foreigners also do

It is a shame when they read this Righteousness2 comments thinking the whole Nigerians are myopic, ignorant and archaic
Seun do something fast
We are in a technology era were our kids are to learn alot about tech not being frightened with end time and all other religion bullshit

You know what, like ot or not, he is right, we pray God helps us be amongst ruptured. Ignore him if u can't stand it. Trying to negate him is u showing ur level. Argue with ur keyboard bye

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by daygee12: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

The false prophet is back.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by LilBlaze24o: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

why do u feel such a mark is a literally mark?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by kingimmade: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
nice one JP Morgan
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by farem: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

You're right. It's been long said;

1 Corinthians 1:18 The message about the cross doesn't make any sense to lost people. But for those of us who are being saved, it is God's power at work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by chymeze: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
I'd love to personally meet this Righteousness fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity / World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.