Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) (44580 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Mastercard Launches Tech That Lets You Pay With Your Face Or Hand In Stores(Pix) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Onyipk: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Self deceit is the worse kind of deceit...

Keep deceiving yourself ... You better read the book of Revelations 13: 17 - 18 for the bible warms that

[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Let us all be careful, watchful and prayerful for the time and hour no one knows.

Golan007:

Oga, don't use it when implemented.

3 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by gbishman: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Its gradually starting, children of God be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Fut9ure: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
royalfly:

You know what, like ot or not, he is right, we pray God helps us be amongst ruptured. Ignore him if u can't stand it. Trying to negate him is u showing ur level. Argue with ur keyboard bye

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by 07kjb: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Make una stop castigating pastor righteousness unfortunately most of you are Christian's

The Bible said it that as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be to this generation

You guys have read how Sodom and Gomorrah insulted NOAH laughed at him and called him a mad man... everybody should be careful

If someone had told us that there will be scarcity of naira infact that we will buy naira with naira in 2023 we would have stoned him... let's be wise BIKO KEEP YOUR WOKENESS APART IN SOME ISSUES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by royalfly(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Hahaha I laugh. Man and sense. You created yourself. Continue o. Woke man.

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

The mark of the beast technology is being tested right before our eyes.

Everything is converging so quickly all over the world.
The Rapture of church is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Make your ways right with JESUS Christ to avoid had I know.
zukwanu ike Pastor
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Squirrel1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Klaus shwebbs CBDC n bug eating is gradually manifesting 🤮🤢
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by royalfly(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
I had a dream recently that rapture took place, am still trying to find my way with God but please let's try and take these things serious, the world us really coming an end, we truly are in the last days

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Mercury12(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omo. This new world scares

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Fut9ure: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
royalfly:

Hahaha I laugh. Man and sense. You created yourself. Continue o. Woke man.

Let me ask you a question

What is keeping you alive today?

Please answer me
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Mercury12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.
Bro he is saying the truth. It is just beyond human understanding
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by chaloskyx: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
to all you fools quoting scripture let me be the first to tell you there is no such thing as life after death you have all been played by your colonialists cause if there was they have been serving God longer than you believe me they would know and wont be doing half of the thing they do
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by royalfly(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Let me ask you a question

What is keeping you alive today?

Please answer me

God almighty
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
A Welcome Development.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by treatise: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Stop using toilet paper and use leaves instead; stop using cell phones and start writing letters and post same in order to delay His coming to enable some of us that are not yet holy to reexamine and redefine our lives.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by SanctusBenedict(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
In this time and era, it's a shame that some people are left far behind...
Heavenly conscious and Earthly useless... That's what I call them....
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by 07kjb: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
chaloskyx:
to all you fools quoting scripture let me be the first to tell you there is no such thing as life after death you have all been played by your colonialists cause if there was they have been serving God longer than you believe me they would know and wont be doing half of the thing they do

Your argument has no basis,who even told you that Europeans don't worship God don't be received by what you watch on television

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by HumanCalc: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
You are the biggest fool that ever lived.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Watch people dismiss this post, instead of pondering how this was described with such accuracy Millenia ago.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Mark isn't digital currency, because, well, what do we need to buy and sell? Money!

The U.S has a plan to digitise the Dollar and Nigeria's cash crunch is most probably aimed at the same thing (e-Naira, anyone?)

Yet, "enlightened" people, who, in fact, are the real "sheeple" will swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Well, if there is a reason to believe the Bible is true, this is it.

The end will come soon. Please join the group that will be happy to see Jesus.

The other group will wail with regret.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Salvation2: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

In all u do, don't be discouraged. Hold fast that which u have. Jesus is Lord and He is coming back very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by OmonnakOdapig: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cool
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Gmone: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Megabig:
A Welcomed development, Odes in Nigeria shouting 666 and mark of the beast because of what’s quoted in the Bible, y’all thought there is only one religion in the world?

Wash your head from that Stone Age mentality and understand that the world doesn’t revolve round you and your religion…Mumu

You need common sense.

Always think before you utter anything because you are just a mere mortal you may not know the motives behind some technologies. After all you go die one day and those tech will be of no use by then you are on the other side of life regreting or enjoying

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by storm001(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

A time will come when you will need the mark to buy or to sell.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by sunboy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rassco:

Your IPhone has been using your biometric technology for years and you didn’t call it’s 666 😂😂😂
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by TheBTCinvestor: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Jesus Christ won't come even in a thousand years to come man! The only thing we shud be scared of is death undecided
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by CENI: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.

Haba megida Yinka, if know all that, why is the post biting you
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Megabig: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gmone:

You need common sense.

Always think before you utter anything because you are just a mere mortal you may not know the motives behind some technologies. After all you go die one day and those tech will be of no use by then you are on the other side of life regreting or enjoying

You are a complete idiot. Have anyone who died, resurrected and then told you what happens afterwards?
Motives behind tech but you use cars, fly planes, infact you wrote with your phone and you have internet service. It’s all tech you brainless daft.
You think say na only you de worship God, idiot
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by GGstan(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

666 AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST
CLEARING THE CONFUSION AND MAKING IT PLAIN FOR THE SIMPLE MIND TO UNDERSTAND.

I welcome all Nairalanders and friends alike to this edition of Insights from God's Word, an indept Study Programme that is committed to sharing God's Word by allowing the Bible to speak for itself.

In this edition, we will be looking at one of the series on The Final Events of Bible Prophecy.
The topic for this study is: 666 and the Mark of the Beast. In this study, we are going to determine from Scripture, the truth about the mysterious number 666 and the dreaded mark of the beast. It is my sincere prayer that the Lord will use this study to provide sound Bible - based answers that will help millions to know the truth about these issues, and be able to distinguish this truth from the numerous counterfeits out there.

Even though several interpretations abound in regard to these apocalyptic issues, one basic interpretation stands tall among the rest. This widely accepted interpretation is the explanation that the mark of the beast is actually the number 666. In fact, if you should do a quick survey; asking people this simple question: What do you think is the mark of the beast? Many of your respondents, I believe, will tell you that the mark of the beast is 666. Some will go further and make use of a popular text found in Revelation 13:16 to explain to you that a literal 666 mark is going to be placed on the forehead, or on the hand of people who will accept the authority of an antichrist power that will show up in the future. Friends, this popular view that the mark of the beast is a literal 666 mark that will be printed on the foreheads or hands of people who will kowtow to an antichrist power yet to come in the future, is not supported by the Bible. In fact, the Bible teaches that the Number 666 and the Mark of the beast are two different things. In today's study, we are going to consider critically these two issues from the light of God's Holy Word.

First, I will want us to consider the mysterious number 666, after which we will find out what the Bible has to say concerning the mark of the beast. Friends, as I said earlier, the Bible actually differentiates the NUMBER 666 from the MARK of the beast. From Revelation 13:16-17, we read the following in regard to these end time issues:"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name" (Capital Emphasis Added).Beloved, in the verse 17 of Revelation 13, we are told that no man (generic) might be able to buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Thus, in this text, the apostle John clearly sets a distinction between the MARK of the beast, the NAME of the beast and the NUMBER of the beast. In fact, in the very next verse that follows what we have just read; that is, the verse 18 of Revelation 13 , we are given explicit details from the beloved apostle concerning this NUMBER of the beast. From Revelation 13:18, we read the following:"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the NUMBER of the beast, for it is the NUMBER of a man: His number is Six hundred and sixty-six."Beloved, the quote above in Revelation 13:18 makes it clear that 666 is the NUMBER of the beast. As we can see, this text in Revelation 13:18, does not relate the number 666 in any way to the mark of the beast. Now, having made the biblical distinction between these two issues clear, I want us to proceed and find out what this mysterious number represents. But friends, for us to be able to do that, we must first know who the beast power represents. This is because the subject we want to unravel, which is the number 666, is actually the number of the beast. And none should ever think that they will be able to unravel this mysterious number without knowing first; who or what the beast power represents.

Beloved, a critical examination of the book of Daniel and Revelation in conjunction with various passages in Scripture that describes the beast power, and comparing it with history, we will realize that there is only one power in all history that fits the numerous identifying characteristics provided by Scripture. And friends, we learn that this power is none other than the Papacy or the Roman Catholic Church System.
(reach out to me for the study on identification of the beast-power)

Beloved, now that we know who the beast power is, I believe, we can make some safe inferences. We can actually deduce at this point that; since 666 is the number of the beast, and the beast power is identified to be the Papacy, then the number 666 must logically apply to the Papacy. Besides this key information in Revelation 13:18, the Lord provides additional detail in the same text to enable us to unravel this mysterious number without much stress. Friends, from Revelation 13:18, we also read that the mysterious number 666 is actually the number of a MAN. It is obvious from the context of the text, that the man, whose number is 666, is actually connected to the beast power. With this understanding from the text, we can safely infer that even though 666 is the number of the beast, it is specifically the number of the man in control of the beast system.

From the deductions we have made above, a key question we need to ask ourselves is this: Does the Roman Catholic Church has a powerful man at the head of its system? Beloved, the answer is a resounding yes. In fact, any school boy is likely to tell you that the most powerful man at the head of Roman Catholicism is none other than the Pope. Now that we are certain that the Papacy is headed by a powerful man in the person of the Pope, a follow - up question that begs for an answer is this: How does the number 666 apply to the Pontiff of Rome? You see friends, in the Greek, Latin and Hebrew languages, the various alphabets are assigned distinct numeral values. This makes it possible for anyone to calculate the number of various personalities of interest. This is the reason why the verse in Revelation 13:18, could be specific that the number 666 is actually the number of a man. From history, we know that various Popes have taken over various names. However, there is one conspicuous title that the Popes of Rome assume when they come into office. The official title that every Pope assumes when he is ordained into office is VICARIOUS FILII DEI, which means VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD. To confirm this, I want us to check out some official Catholic sources. First, from the Catholic Magazine, Our Sunday Visitor April 18, 1915 we read the following: What are the letters inscribed in the Pope's crown, and what do they signify if anything?" The letters inscribed in the Pope's mitre are these: Vicarious Filii Dei, which is the Latin for Vicar of the Son of God. Beloved, another evidence of this title is found in the Jesuit Catechism. From this Catechism, we read the following: Question: "What is the Pope?" Answer: "He is the Vicar of Christ, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, and there is but one judgement seat belonging to God and the Pope."Friends, it is a fact that VICARIOUS FILII DEI is the official title of the pope. This title means vicar or representative of the Son of God on earth. But beloved, the Bible does not declare any human being as the representative of Christ on earth. The Bible actually teaches that we should set our affections on things above (Colossians 3:2), basically because Christ our beloved Saviour and Lord is interceding for us in heaven's Sanctuary (Hebrews 8:1-2). And friends, besides this fact, the title Vicarious Filii Dei is actually the title of God the Holy Spirit. However, this title too, just like other titles of God such as Holy Father ( John 17:11), has been taken over by the proud pontiff of Rome. Beloved, we learn from the Bible that when a mere man such as the pope, takes over the prerogatives of God, that is blasphemy of the highest order (John 10:30-33 ).

At this point, let's find out whether the pope's official title; Vicarious Filii Dei actually adds up to 666. From our basic knowledge of Roman numerals in the primary school, I believe this wouldn't be a difficult hurdle to cross over.

For VICARIOUS, the Roman numeral values are as follows: V=5 , I=1, C=100, A=0, R=0, I=1, U=5, and S=0. If we sum the Roman numeral letters in the word VICARIOUS, we obtain a value of 112.

For FILII, the Roman numeral values are as follows: F=0, I=1, L=50, I=1 and I=1. If we sum the Roman numeral letters in the word FILII, we obtain a value of 53.

For DEI, the Roman numeral values are as follows: D=500, E=0 and I=1. If we sum the Roman numeral values in the word DEI, we obtain a value of 501.

Now, if we add up the totals of the words Vicarious Filii Dei, we obtain a grand total of 666. Let's check that out: 112+53+501=666. Beloved that's exactly 666. But you see, this is no news to many Bible Prophecy students. This is because the principal exponent of this interpretation, ANDREAS HELWIG lived from 1572 to 1643. However, many people are not familiar with Helwig's work because a lot of work has been done by loyal Catholics over the years to counter such Bible - based works, and divert the attention of the masses away from viewing the papacy as the antichrist of Bible Prophecy.

....... Continued in next page

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Fut9ure: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
royalfly:

God almighty

So God almighty is keeping you alive

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake

You are really dumb please 🙏 don't quote me again

So you are telling me you are alive because you have the grace of God and God almighty

So there is no one single being among the forty thousands people in Turkey killed by that earthquake that got this same grace of God you are enjoying?

You are dumb

So you are telling me your father and mother who gave birth to you and your siblings is giving you a preferential treatment why allowing your other siblings to die?

Like i saidReligion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Don't quote me again

Good bye 👋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by XAUBulls: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by XAUBulls: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Indeed!
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by GGstan(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
GGstan:

666 AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST
CLEARING THE CONFUSION AND MAKING IT PLAIN FOR THE SIMPLE MIND TO UNDERSTAND.

....... Continued in this page

Beloved, you might be wondering whether you will still find the title Vicarious Filii Dei in the pope's crown today. The answer is an obvious NO. This is because the Roman Catholic Church was sufficiently embarrassed by this revelation from Helwig that they took the title Vicarious Filii Dei from the pope's mitre. However, this title continues to remain the pope's official title, and is used whenever a new pope is being ordained.

Irrespective of the explanations I have given so far, someone is likely to object that the application of the number 666 to the Papal power is a mere coincidence. I would quickly agree with anyone that this might be a mere twist of fate, if all we had to identify the beast power from the Bible was this mystic number. But friends, the fitting application of the number 666 to the pontiff of Rome, is actually the twenty - first of a long list of characteristic marks that we have gleaned from the Bible to identify the papal system as the antichrist. Even if we should scrap off this one mark of identifying the beast power, what about the other twenty characteristics that point unmistakably to the Roman Catholic System as the antichrist? Do we scrap them too? Friends, the fact that the number 666 fits the Papal pontiff, only adds more weight and strength to solidify our stance that the Papacy is the true antichrist power of Bible prophecy.

Friends, based on what we gone through so far, I believe you have gained a clearer understanding of the number 666 and what it represents. Now, I want us to focus on the second issue in our study; that is, the MARK of the beast. Beloved, a lot of people in our world today believe that the mark of the beast might be related to one technology or the other. Some believe that the mark might be either a bar code or some computer chip. Others think the mark might be some iris scanning, or better still, an RFID chip that will be planted on the forehead or on the hand. Recently, I have received several posts on WhatsApp in regard to a particular article written by one Jonathan Annobil. This article by Jonathan Annobil presents one of the widely accepted explanations concerning these end time issues. I have therefore featured a portion of Jonathan Annobil's article in this study so we can compare his views on these end time issues with what the Bible has to say. Featured below is a portion of Jonathan Annobil's article:"666 is here already. Let's Pray Hard:

666 The Mark of the Beast Prophecy

Finally Fulfilled...

Written By: Jonathan Annobil on 10th August, 2014.

The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Bill into law. The implementation will commence soon. The bill will require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophecy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST. Are you still doubting the END TIME? Do you know that the special car which was made for Obama is known as the BEAST? Get READY. The rapture is near. Revelation 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.

1. Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be? Why on the hand and forehead? Why not anywhere else?

2. Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember, the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark 666. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now. Many are unaware that the end is near. Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's Word, repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you cannot miss hell…think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity…He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church" (Bold emphasis have been added and shortened words written in full).Friends, before I address certain points from this article that I do not see eye to eye with Jonathan, I want to emphasize the fact that Jonathan Annobil is sincere in his desire to reach the lost for Christ. You can feel it from the tone of his words as he delves into diverse end time issues. Unfortunately, his explanations to these apocalyptic issues do not synchronise with God's Word. For instance:

1. Jonathan Annobil makes the passing statement: "The rapture is near." I believe he makes this statement in connection with the popular secret rapture theory which has been accepted by many in Christendom today. Unfortunately, this doctrine has no scriptural basis. The Bible clearly teaches about a single literal second coming of Jesus and not a secret rapture hoax. If you will want to obtain our clear explanations on the Bible’s position concerning the secret rapture doctrine, just send a request for our series on THE RAPTURE AND SECOND COMING OF CHRIST through our WhatsApp numbers found at the end of this study.

2. Jonathan Annobil also makes the statement: "Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity". Friends, the Bible does not teach that people go to heaven or hell immediately after death. The Bible’s clear teaching is that when people die, they take an unconscious sleep in their graves waiting for one of two types of resurrection depending on their works here on the earth. Moreover, even though the Bible mentions hellfire, it is quick to add that it is a future event that will take place at the end of the age (Revelation 20:9). The Bible is also clear about the fact that the wicked will not remain in this fire forever but will be completely destroyed by it. If you will want to obtain our clear Bible - based explanations on these issues, just send a request for our series dubbed: THE TRUTH ABOUT HELL through our WhatsApp numbers found at the end of this study.

3. Concerning our topic for today, Jonathan Annobil believes that the Mark of the beast is 666; and that through the technology of RFID, this 666 mark will be implanted on the forehead or on the hand of people. Beloved, from what we have considered earlier in today's study, we can confidently say that; this view that postulates that the mark of the beast is 666 is not supported by Scripture.

4. Jonathan Annobil also believes that the beast is actually US President Obama. This is because according to him, Revelation 13:15-18 describes end time issues which Obama is actually on the verge of fulfilling. Annobil mentions in his article, President Obama's healthcare law which is going to ensure that all Americans are implanted with an RFID chip on their foreheads or on their hands. Annobil thinks this initiative by President Obama will actually fulfil the prophecy of Revelation 13:15-18. What actually convinces Annobil to believe that this view is conclusive, is the fact that, the special car that was made for President Obama is known as the beast; a name which the apostle John utilizes to describe the antichrist power in Revelation 13. This view by Jonathan Annobil is also not supported by Scripture. From the context of Revelation 13:15-17, it is possible that current technology may be used to block God's people from buying and selling. However, the Bible does not teach that the mark of the beast is any form of technology.

Beloved, for us to be able to ascertain what the mark of the beast is, we must first know who or what the beast power represents. And to know from Scripture, the identity of the beast power was what Jonathan Annobil could not correctly determine. From our previous studies, we have proven beyond reasonable doubt that the beast power is the Papacy or the Roman Catholic Church system. Get this fact wrong, and you are likely to make several errors concerning end time issues as Annobil has made in this article.

Friends, from our previous studies, we know for sure that the beast power is the Papacy. Now, from simple logic, we can postulate that if the beast power is the Papacy, then if follows that the mark of the beast will actually be a mark that is associated with Roman Catholicism. Now, with this clear point made, a very important question that we will have to find an answer to is this: What does the Roman Catholic Church claim to be the mark or sign of her authority?

Friends, I want us to hear this from the horses' own mouth. And so let's check some Catholic sources:

1. From the Catholic Record, London, Ontario September 1, 1923 we read the following: "Sunday is our mark of authority, the church is above the Bible and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of the fact and any protestant who keeps Sunday acknowledges this". 2. From the "Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine" 2nd Edition 1910, p. 50 we read the following: "QUESTION: Which is the Sabbath day?"

"ANSWER: Saturday is the Sabbath day."

"QUESTION: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?"

"ANSWER: We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the council of Laodicea transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday."3. From C. F. Thomas, Chancellor to Cardinal Gibbons, we read the following answer in regard to a letter concerning the change from the Bible Sabbath to Sunday: "Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act. ...and the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters."4. From the book Rome's Challenge, page 34, we read the following: "Most Christians assume that Sunday is the biblically approved day of worship. The Roman Catholic Church protests that it transferred Christian worship from the biblical Sabbath (Saturday) to Sunday, and that to try to argue that the change was made in the Bible is both dishonest and a denial of Catholic authority. If Protestantism wants to base its teachings only on the Bible, it should worship on Saturday."5. From the Saint Catherine Catholic Church Sentinel May 21, 1995, we read the following: "Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the church ever did happened in the first century. The Holy day, the Sabbath was changed from Saturday to Sunday... not from any directions noted in the Scriptures, but from the churches sense of its own power. People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become Seventh-day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy."Friends, from the several quotes above, we learn clearly that the mark of the beast, that is, the mark of Catholic authority, is SUNDAY WORSHIP. In fact, the Bible predicted several centuries ago, through the prophet Daniel; that the antichrist power will actually attempt to change God's times and Laws (Daniel 7:25). And friends, that's exactly what the Roman Catholic Church has done. The Church of Rome has tampered with the holy law of God by taking away the second commandment prohibiting image worship from her Catechism. Find time to check this out. As if that was not enough, the Catholic Church has tampered with the content of the Sabbath commandment by changing the Sabbath time from Saturday, (the Seventh day) to Sunday, (the first day of the week).

Beloved, you might be wondering why I am being so passionate about this Sabbath - Sunday issue. You might be wondering what at all is wrong with going to worship God on Sunday. You see friend, the reason I seem to be so passionate to get this message across to you is basically because of your eternal salvation. For God has reserved the fiercest of His wrath for people who will worship the beast and receive his mark. From Revelation 14:9-11, we read the following terrible warning from the heart of a loving God:"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:9-11).Beloved, in the very next verse that follows this horrible warning, the people of God are differentiated from those who worship the beast, and take his mark. From Revelation 14:12, we read the following comforting words:"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."Friends, in this text, the people of God are described. They choose to obey the commandments of God rather than bow to the authority of the beast. They choose to honour God by keeping holy the Seventh - day Sabbath instead of bowing to popular pressure to keep Sunday.

Friends, you might be a little bit surprised why God seems to be so passionate about pouring His unadulterated wrath on people who will keep Sunday instead of the Bible Sabbath as we near the close of this earth's history. The reason friend is basically that Sunday was never ordained by God. The Lord ordained the keeping of the Sabbath; that is, the Seventh day, right after creation (Genesis 2:1-3). The Lord set the Sabbath as a memorial in time to remind all intelligent beings on the planet that He is the Supreme Creator. The Lord abhors idolatry. In fact, from the first commandment in the Decalogue, we read the following: "Thou shall not have other gods before me" ( Exodus 20:3). Beloved, from the time of Nimrod, mankind has resorted to worshiping other gods instead of the Creator. And one primary god that Satan has influenced almost all cultures and people to worship through the ages, is the sun god. In ancient biblical times, the worship of the sun became so popular that even some of God's chosen people in ancient Israel were attracted to the practice. From Ezekiel 8:15-18, we read the following concerning sun worship in Israel:"15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. 17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. 18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them."Friends, sun worship was an abomination to the Lord, and He brought swift judgement on those who participated in such abomination. Today, the enemy of souls has changed his tactics. He knows that he cannot deceive the masses to bow to the sun god as he did in ancient times because of their knowledge of God's commandment concerning idolatry. However, the devil has determined to make many to commit this same sin of idolatry, by promoting the day on which the pagans worshipped their sun god, over and above the Bible Sabbath; which draws the attention to the Creator.

Beloved, Sunday is the day that the pagans worshipped the sun god. It is this same day that has been Christianised by the papal power and promoted across the world as the Lord's Day. From the pointed words of the Roman Emperor Constantine, we read the following in regard to the first Sunday law: "On the venerable day of the sun, let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed." Friends, as we can see from this law, Sunday was actually revered because the sun god was worshipped on this day.

Beloved, from the words of Dr. Edward T. Hiscox D. D., author of the Baptist manual, we read the following: "There was and is a commandment to keep holy the Sabbath day, but that Sabbath was not Sunday. It will be said, however, and with some show of triumph, that the Sabbath was transferred from the Seventh to the first day of the week, with all its duties, privileges, and sanctions. Earnestly desiring information on this subject, which I have studied for many years, I ask where can a record of such a transaction be found? Not in the New Testament, absolutely not. There is no scriptural evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the Seventh to the first day of the week. Of course, I quite well know that Sunday did come into use in early Christian history as a religious day, as we learn from the Christian fathers and other sources. But what a pity that it comes branded with the mark of paganism, and christened with the name of the sun god, when adopted and sanctified by the papal apostasy, and bequeathed as a sacred legacy to Protestantism." Stated November 13, 1893, at a New York Minister's Conference discussing the heated debate over whether the Chicago's World Fair should remain open on Sunday.Beloved, the famous Cardinal Gibbons summarizes this Sabbath - Sunday controversy with these strong words: "Reason and sense demand the acceptance of one or the other of these alternatives: either Protestantism and the keeping holy of Saturday, or Catholicity and the keeping holy of Sunday. Compromise is impossible." - Catholic Mirror, Cardinal Gibbons Dec. 32, 1893.Friends, from what we have studied so far, it is very clear that each one of us has a choice to make in the final battle between good and evil. The choice, as to whether we will give our allegiance to the beast power (that is, the Papacy) and take his mark of authority (that is, Sunday worship), or we will choose to obey the commandments of God, including His holy Sabbath, because we love Him with all our heart. Beloved, which of these two options will you choose today? Are you going to follow human traditions or you will be obedient to the Commandments of God? Christ stands at the door of your heart, and implores you with these clear words: "If you love Me, keep My commandments" (John 14:15).

Footnote: "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent" (Acts 17:30).

Right now, you might pondering:

1. What about the mass number of people who worship on Sunday? Do their worship on Sunday mean they have received the mark of the beast?

2. What is the meaning of receiving the mark of the beast in the forehead? What is the meaning of receiving the mark on the hand?

3. Does the Bible predict a National Sunday Law in the various countries of the world as part of a Global New World Order?

4. What will be America's role in the final conflict between good and evil?

If you so wish, you can get in touch with me on 0 7 0 6 8 00 6 1 8 0
Maranatha!