Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) (44572 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Mastercard Launches Tech That Lets You Pay With Your Face Or Hand In Stores(Pix) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by fimzzy1991: 4:26am On Mar 28, 2023
The bible says towards the end time knowledge shall increase(Daniel 12:4- But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased). Also, a prophecybwas given thousands of years ago that the Antichrist will enforce a certain identification mark on the palm and the forehead (Revelation 13:16-17-And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name).
Several years ago this looked like a fable, now reality is setting in. Friends, dont let that daybtake you unawares. Repent today and believe in Jesus, tomorrow might be too late
Abidemi23:

[color=#006600][/color]Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by fimzzy1991: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2023
The bible says towards the end time knowledge shall increase(Daniel 12:4- But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased). Also, a prophecy was given thousands of years ago that the Antichrist will enforce a certain identification mark on the palm and the forehead (Revelation 13:16-17-And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name).
Several years ago this looked like a fable, now reality is setting in. Friends, do not let that day take you unawares. Repent today and believe in Jesus, tomorrow might be too late
Abidemi23:

[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Abidemi23 post=122107946]

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by HomeTutorsPro: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

The mark of the beast technology is being tested right before our eyes.

Everything is converging so quickly all over the world.
The Rapture of church is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Make your ways right with JESUS Christ to avoid had I know.

Poor soul!
How is this different from fingerprint and facial recognition that devices, including mobile phones have been using?
By the way, you really don't know that you've already received the mark of the beast?
Tell you what...
That you own a SIM card, registered it, got your information, photo and biometrics taken and a phone number assigned to you is a mark of the beast.
If you really want to make heaven, go throw your phone away and stay away from any form of technology.
That's how my uncle deprived me of watching TV in those days.
Now Deeper Life GO preaches on TV and his congregation view him.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by uuzba(m): 5:39am On Mar 28, 2023
kerry57:
That is okay. But critically looking at latest innovations in IT, we are gradually moving into the fulfillment of the scriptures.

The mark of the antichrist will be given on the human forehead or hand as it was written.

Watch and pray.
As it is now, nothing has been marked on anybody's face or hand.
The technology is just reading the face and hand and you can go free.
I guess the next stage is when something will have to be put inside either your face or hand maybe a type of wireless sensor so that from a distance, the payment/transaction can be made.
That is the one when people will have to decide whether or not to embed the sensor in their bodies.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Oduduwa707: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

Knowingly or unknowingly the word of God Must be fulfilled.

Baba sharraappp! angry
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Did you vote in this last general election??

Then, it means that they tried-out at least any of the two biometrics methods on you..

You're already a part of the 666 community.

You already have the mark of the 666 too.

That was why the biometrics device could be used successfully on you.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by lildush(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Very true... Indeed. The end is near....

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by faste: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Oga, don't use it when implemented.
just ignore him,banks are already using biometrics .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
Lol what permission? let me point a gun at your head and pull the trigger lets see if God wont grant me permission smiley

And when He brings me back to life, then end you wasted your time shooting me.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by MAVICK2000(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Bro you are not bothered about the foolish comment i suppose, they can't see through the illusion what lies behing the glass wall. Daniel prophecy is unfolding, advancement in the technology is one among the endtime most are abomination to God. Keep doing the good works those that ear and eyes let the know.

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by DJInfluence: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
All this stone age stories. Next time trek and not take a car or bus.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2023
2elliot:
Some end time preachers I follow already opine that we are already in the tribulation which started this year, while some believe we are at the midpoint starting from the release of the covid19 and vaccine.

It started before covid.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2023
DJInfluence:
All this stone age stories. Next time trek and not take a car or bus.

All this mordern lies. Now now go to your own world and drop everything that belongs to God.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2023
MAVICK2000:
Bro you are not bothered about the foolish comment i suppose, they can't see through the illusion what lies behing the glass wall. Daniel prophecy is unfolding, advancement in the technology is one among the endtime most are abomination to God. Keep doing the good works those that ear and eyes let the know.

They can see it is just because the rapture has taken place and they are on the side of the condemned.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by FireUpNow(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Cashless policy is killing us down here in Nigeria. Emiefele please what's next?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by BennyDGreat: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Your obsession with mark of the beast is ridiculous.

You have debit card. You registered for NIN, BVN, etc.

Most of you pastors that called yourselves need to proper Bible school.

Mark of the beast is NEVER a physical stuff.

“These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart…. “You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead” (Deut 6:6, cool.

[The beast]…forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name” (Rev 13:16-17).

Notice the mention of hand and foreheads on the quotes above.

Mark of the beast has nothing to do with chip or any physical marking. It would be more of a spiritual marking.

“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Will God also use microchip to seal his people, huh?

Rev 19:20
"But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image..."

Rev "16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

Rev 14:9 "A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand"

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Notice how worship is also associated with mark of the beast.
To worship someone is not mandatory. In worshiping, you are surrendering and pledging allegiance.

A Christian shouldn't be bothered about mark of the beast. If you claim to have pledged allegiance to Jesus Christ, the mark of the beast is not for you.

It is not what’s under our hand, but rather, who is in our heart?

Thank you for sharing this.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by cejaypriesty(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.
Why are you angry because of the gospel if you are holy?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Solocoin: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2023
When we are talking about how to conduct election in Nigeria people are talking about innovation and technology. The other day I watch a video on YouTube how Israel recycle water. The same Israel our fellow Nigerian will go pilgrimage come back and answer JP
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

This is not mark of the Beast.

It is just another move towards it.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Oga, don't use it when implemented.

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Golan007: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2023
omojeesu:

Like mobile phones abi?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Megabig:
A Welcomed development, Odes in Nigeria shouting 666 and mark of the beast because of what’s quoted in the Bible, y’all thought there is only one religion in the world?

Wash your head from that Stone Age mentality and understand that the world doesn’t revolve round you and your religion…Mumu

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Abidemi23:

'Every profession is a conspiracy against the masses' -- George Bernard Shaw.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by TheKingIsHere: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Squirrel1:
Klaus shwebbs CBDC n bug eating is gradually manifesting 🤮🤢

I can see that you are awake and understand the great reset that evil Klaus Shwab and demonic WEF has in plan.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't know what is going on and won't even believe if told.

Glad to see someone who is aware like myself

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Regladoj: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

The Bible is so accurate. No other book is this accurate. This particular scripture was written even before electronic and electricity was discovered yet so accurate.

Do yourself a favour accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now because everything the scripture wrote about Him is true and will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
You have being shouting this rubbish for nearly 4 years now yet Jesus still hasn't come, grin grin you even said that the world will end during covid and that Donald Trump will be president in 2020 or the world will end. Aren't you tired of these rubbish? Jesus clearly doesn't exist. I tell you what, you shoulda stayed in the dark ages.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Neoteny7: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

So your own natural, god-given body structure is now the mark of the devil?

You're either an irredeemable idiot, or your shtick is somehow fetching you money somewhere.

Either way, you're selling your religion short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity / World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.