Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) (44581 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Mastercard Launches Tech That Lets You Pay With Your Face Or Hand In Stores(Pix) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Laughingkk: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

The mark of the beast technology is being tested right before our eyes.

Everything is converging so quickly all over the world.
The Rapture of church is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Make your ways right with JESUS Christ to avoid had I know.

Is it now you know that Bible prophecies are unfolding?
With the emergence and proliferation of fake churches and fake MOGs building mega churches to steal worldly wealth for their families
God will soon destroy all of THEM
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Bonapart(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Do you or do you not use your fingerprint on your bank app? ☺️
oga rest. Una too them form woke.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by sickitatedatyou: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
@Righteousness2 I pity kids and other people around you, cause your a fear monger and total bad influence, you don't think with your God given brain.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bonapart:
oga rest. Una too them form woke.
Na simple question.
You can't use oyibo invention and still have guts to label innovation as instrument of the devil. Doesn't that sound stupid to you?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
sickitatedatyou:
@Righteousness2 I pity kids and other people around you, cause your a fear monger and total bad influence, you don't think with your God given brain.
I know someone like him. Dude raises his kids with same ideology. It's really terrible
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Yeah right! You said so in 1999.

I guess your Jesus misses his flights too.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by 2elliot: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

I can see that you are awake and understand the great reset that evil Klaus Shwab and demonic WEF has in plan.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't know what is going on and won't even believe if told.

Glad to see someone who is aware like myself
The book of Revelation is playing out already but most are too blind to see it. Just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall the end be. Through Covid vaccines añd other mRNA vaccineß, Satan is already mixing his blood with mankind and is changing God's Gene and DNA. He is contaminating our blood and is creating fallen humans. Our bodies are the temple of God, and it is that soul Satan is battling to destroy. But people are to blind to see. The beast system us being set up.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by McStoic(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Very apt on this one

1 Like

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by shonepa(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Make em do evangelism in peace na. Cos i no read anywhere; wey em yan say its a must.

Religion is beyong 1+1.

If you are not interested, let em be. U claim most people re holier than em, pls on what thesis?

Just becos person won sell me gala for traffic and i tell am say i no dey buy, shey e mean say make d person visit Yaba?

If yoy Holy u wont judge or condemn someone to yaba.

handsomeyinka:

Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by chaloskyx: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol ask yourself this question did he bring Adeboyes son dare to Life NO! did he bring TB Joshua to life NO! did he bring gosple singer Osinachi to life NO! did he bring Sammie Okposo to life NO! so lets be honest you would be dead long before i pull the trigger you and all other christians live a lie and all you think of is a mere fantasy!!
Dtruthspeaker:

And when He brings me back to life, then end you wasted your time shooting me.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by payloader(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
666 loading. But people will not see it as usual.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.

If only you knew the true situation of things in the US and UK currently.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by omojeesu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Like mobile phones abi?

No! Not like mobile phones!!

Revelation

13:11 And I beheld ANOTHER BEAST coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that AS MANY AS WOULD NOT WORSHIP the image of the beast should be killed.

13:16 And HE causeth ALL, both SMALL and GREAT, RICH and POOR, FREE and BOND, to receive a MARK in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEADS:

13:17 And that NO MAN MIGHT BUY or SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK, or the NAME OF THE BEAST, or the NUMBER of HIS NAME.

13:18 Here is WISDOM. Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING COUNT the NUMBER of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE and SIX.

There will be 3 versions UNDER THE SKIN:

1. Mark
2. Name of the Beast
3. Number of his name which when CALCULATED = COMPUTED = 666

It is a stamp of ownership & direct & remote control outside God.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Kalatium(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Very pathetic.

Any new technology you will start claiming it's the mark of the beast.
Obama's RFIP chip was once claimed to be mark of the beast and obama himself the antichrist, now obama is out of office and nothing happened.

Covid-19 vaccine and 5G were claimed to be the mark of the beast now that it has passed . You are accusing this new technology as mark of the beast. Is it not tiring to you, it's getting stale.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
chaloskyx:
Lol ask yourself this question did he bring Adeboyes son dare to Life NO! did he bring TB Joshua to life NO! did he bring gosple singer Osinachi to life NO! did he bring Sammie Okposo to life NO! so lets be honest you would be dead long before i pull the trigger you and all other christians live a lie and all you think of is a mere fantasy!!

Repair shops should have taught you that repairs take place when the Repairer has decided to carry out repairs. So you have nothing.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by chaloskyx: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
O so God in his mercy decided not to heal his followers so how are you sure God would decide to heal you? what makes you so special from the rest
Dtruthspeaker:

Repair shops should have taught you that repairs take place when the Repairer has decided to carry out repairs. So you have nothing.

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
chaloskyx:
O so God in his mercy decided not to heal his followers so how are you sure God would decide to heal you? what makes you so special from the rest

His Mercy has already done all for us including setting us on the way to restoration plus, even giving us the time table for everything He plans to do, so all that remains is for us to do our part and we would be very fine.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by tomdon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Where u see Jesus Christ
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by TheKingIsHere: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
2elliot:
The book of Revelation is playing out already but most are too blind to see it. Just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall the end be. Through Covid vaccines añd other mRNA vaccineß, Satan is already mixing his blood with mankind and is changing God's Gene and DNA. He is contaminating our blood and is creating fallen humans. Our bodies are the temple of God, and it is that soul Satan is battling to destroy. But people are to blind to see. The beast system us being set up.

People are too blind to see it because the system have lied and brainwashed them for years. Intact, people will prefer the lies to your truth. It's just sad.

BTW, there are ways to flush the evil vax out of the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity / World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.