Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) (44579 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Mastercard Launches Tech That Lets You Pay With Your Face Or Hand In Stores(Pix) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Gospel2Day: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=handsomeyinka post=122108993]
Holiness..
Kindly understand the fact that most people on this forum are holier than you.

We know jesus is coming soon.
We know we are in the last days.
We know the world is evolving..

Please i take God beg you...Grow some sense.

Or better still...visit yaba..The left side.

You're very immature and insecure.
Why not grow some sense yourself first and learn to ignore whatever you don't agree or flow with?
This is a public forum, not Yaba Left.
You have no right to shame anybody for expressing their views and opinions.
Only sinful children of Satan, possessed by demons of hate are troubled by the message of the Soon Return of Jesus.
May God deliver your lost soul from the chains and grips of the power of Hell.
Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour. Accept Him today before it is too late.
Hell Fire πŸ”₯ is very REAL.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Bonapart(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.
you people are too quick to be f0olish by claiming woke and informed. Mumu people. Una dey irritate me for this forum
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Blake755: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

The mark of the beast technology is being tested right before our eyes.

Everything is converging so quickly all over the world.
The Rapture of church is much closer than many think
JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Make your ways right with JESUS Christ to avoid had I know.
Bros this religion u carry for head like okpa no be onyibo people introduce am to u but u don do pass them sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by usagee36: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hahaha okay oo
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. But the world is too blind to see it.

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Ukavwe: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Invention that will make the world better
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by summerflame(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

Technology na mark of the beast?.. u are truly mad
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Onyipk:
Self deceit is the worse kind of deceit...

Keep deceiving yourself ... You better read the book of Revelations 13: 17 - 18 for the noble warms that..

Actually, they are screaming because they are already damned
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Deceive yourself while it lasts until you can deceive yourself no more in the Fire.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
07kjb:
Make una stop castigating pastor righteousness unfortunately most of you are Christian's..

These are devils na.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Let me ask you a question

What is keeping you alive today?

Please answer me

What kept me alive yesterday.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by FarmTech(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Golan007:

Oga, don't use it when implemented.
U dont understand him. There is nothing wrong with the technology. The problem is satan using it to cage people.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Golan007: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
FarmTech:

U dont understand him. There is nothing wrong with the technology. The problem is satan using it to cage people.

So there's something wrong with it.

Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
chaloskyx:
to all you fools quoting scripture let me be the first to tell you there is no such thing as life after death you have all been played by your colonialists cause if there was they have been serving God longer than you believe me they would know and wont be doing half of the thing they do

You are fool for not knowing that creations do not die without the permission of the Creator.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
treatise:

Stop using toilet paper and use leaves instead; stop using cell phones and start writing letters and post same in order to delay His coming to enable some of us that are not yet holy to reexamine and redefine our lives.

If it's like that then stop living on God's Land, eating His food, drinking His drinks, and using His silicone, plastic, or trees to make toys.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by bamitinn(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Sorry ooo.
But you are using the mark of the BEAST to post this, Right? cheesy grin cheesy wink

Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Jesus Christ won't come even in a thousand years to come man! The only thing we shud be scared of is death undecided

Then why are you panicking? Go about your business and wait for death.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

So God almighty is keeping you alive

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake...

Did you not see He did not move when you people were killing His servants and His Well Loved Son? So, what is the big deal if 20 million die in a day?

It would definitely be nice if 20million evil people die in each continent in one day.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by everythinggirly(f): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
It seems like Nigeria is coming to an end.πŸ˜‚ Very myopic thinking. πŸ˜‚

Nigerians will share prayer link with you and hide job opportunity updates. I hail nija people πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
bamitinn:
Sorry ooo.
But you are using the mark of the BEAST to post this, Right? cheesy grin cheesy wink

And you using God's Land to post shit.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
summerflame:

Technology na mark of the beast?.. u are truly mad

Are you not the one who is both blind and mad to not see that face and hand means mark of the beast?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
07kjb:

Rev 13:16-17 (ASV)
And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

E don de start the BIBLE NEVER LIES

I BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE 100%
But you use your fingerprint to finalize transaction on your bank app..
Or face recognition to open account or verify BVN 🀑
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bonapart:
you people are too quick to be f0olish by claiming woke and informed. Mumu people. Una dey irritate me for this forum
Do you or do you not use your fingerprint on your bank app? ☺️
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
All these people using smartphones made by the same people who want to give them mark of the beast sef.
Give your phone away and enter the forest, far from civilization.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by ogwumgbe: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..

You are very correct, no other way to explain it than the fulfillment of Bible prophecy
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2023
I already log in with my face and iris to make payment all the time. Kini big deal?
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

But you use your fingerprint to finalize transaction on your bank app..
Or face recognition to open account or verify BVN 🀑

No mind them. some of these these guys have been lobotomized by religion.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by chaloskyx: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Lol what permission? let me point a gun at your head and pull the trigger lets see if God wont grant me permission smiley
Dtruthspeaker:

You are fool for not knowing that creations do not die without the permission of the Creator.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by 2elliot: 1:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming.
JESUS Christ is coming..
JESUS Christ is coming..
Some end time preachers I follow already opine that we are already in the tribulation which started this year, while some believe we are at the midpoint starting from the release of the covid19 and vaccine.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by learnedman(m): 2:17am On Mar 28, 2023
666 loading ....!!! cool shocked
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Sleekfingers: 2:35am On Mar 28, 2023
07kjb:
Make una stop castigating pastor righteousness unfortunately most of you are Christian's

The Bible said it that as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be to this generation

You guys have read how Sodom and Gomorrah insulted NOAH laughed at him and called him a mad man... everybody should be careful

If someone had told us that there will be scarcity of naira infact that we will buy naira with naira in 2023 we would have stoned him... let's be wise BIKO KEEP YOUR WOKENESS APART IN SOME ISSUES

Do you know that , there are lots of religions in this world? But most of you guys are programmed to think in the ways of the cooked up stories in the bible.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Karnice600: 2:38am On Mar 28, 2023
kerry57:
That is okay. But critically looking at latest innovations in IT, we are gradually moving into the fulfillment of the scriptures.

The mark of the antichrist will be given on the human forehead or hand as it was written.

Watch and pray.

The mark of the antichrist will be given on the human forehead or hand as it was written.

You may never know when this happens, even before your very nose. If you're waiting to see a visible inscription placed on the forehead or hand, then you could be missing it.
Re: Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) by Originalsly: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Abidemi23:

Don't mind him, very archaic and myopic somebody. Is he not already using his fingerprint and face to unlock his devices and carry out some transactions? Since time immemorial, Apple users use their biometrics to authenticate payment online without any marks on their body. But this guy thinks that everything is a conspiracy.

People have been using fingerprint and face to unlock devices ... nothing new. But none of this is mandatory... we have a choice ... can choose to use either or none and can still have access to the phone. With JP Morgan this is laying the foundation for the widespread use of digital currency and the elimination of paper currency. When paper currency is phased out... digital currency will be the only currency and this is when you cannot buy or sell if you're not enrolled ... at this point is where the prophecy he referred to will Comeau to pass. The US is now trying to catch up with China ... they already are a cashless society and can control if one can shop or not. It is part of One World Order ... and if you think this is rubbish .... think COVID-19 ... that was a test run of the power of One World Order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity / World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.