Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village (63633 Views)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by dnawah(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?
crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Sorrynovex: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Location ASAP
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmm. Will love to try this someday.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by GogetterMD(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
This looks like Alligator. Alligators are amphibians tho.

Please, alligators are not amphibians. They are REPTILES. One of the largest and oldest surviving predators (via evolution)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by helinues: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
The people denying us wild Geo Nigeria

grin
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by seunayantokun(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na croc pickin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by loosecanon50(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I know right! What I find funny is how they would call anything bush meat to justify eating it. I thought bush meat meant grasscuters? Na why I no dey chop bush meat. Before they give me human being.🤣🤣

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by depressedlad: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:

A whole “alligator” na amphibian?
You for kuku call am crustacean na.😀😀
get out u know nothing
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by frowland(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

Ironically, the ultimate survivor since prehistoric era will not see the next 50 years.
Currently they’re hunted to extinction for bags, shoes and clothings, even for food.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by LAZAREY: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
You should have asked your father who caught it, instead of coming here to inquire from us the name of the animal.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judolisco(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na baby Croc bdis.... Where ur village dey? Make na only am survive for him family now... But una Don kill am... Since he caught it alive he should have sold it to a zoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Jetro033: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Judybash93:

It's a crocodile! There are no alligators in Africa except if you go to the zoo
. Alligators full Ondo state
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Allisgud: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dinosaur baby
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by dnawah(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
While they both belong to the Crocodilia order, they are members of two quite separate taxonomic families. Besides, alligators DO NOT live in Africa!(copied and pasted from google)

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Dindondin(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
Alli's Gators!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judybash93(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jetro033:
. Alligators full Ondo state
Please don't say this again

3 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judolisco(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Maybe it was caught in the bush not water grin grin
e no dey live inside water na
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by studycenter: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
The name of the animal is called TINUBU.
lala
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by HappyPagan: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
idomalord:

The name no matter. Lol

Na meat!

Sweet 1 sef.

Enjoy!
Belle over brain. Chop and mumu. 'i no sabi' na good thing..
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

Crocodile !

Alligators can’t not be found in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Alligator peppersoup loading

“Crocodile pepper soup loading”!

Alligators cannot be found in Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by chatinent: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
These alligator sauces are very expensive in places where African cuisines are prepared.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by enny4real23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
It’s a baby crocodile not an alligator. Alligators' mouth are broader, this one's mouth is narrow. That means there's an adult croc (its mother) close to where you caught it. Pls let it go.

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by afbstrategies: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
KingMack:
The Alligator looks hungry..and fell for the trap that was set now e go end up for op and I'm papa belle😂😂😂

Crocodile !

Alligators can’t not be found in Africa.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Pootle: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
send that croc back into the wild
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by afbstrategies: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let’s hope someone didn’t catch his grandfather. Please thread with caution 😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by greatiyk4u(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.

APC Government no free make common man afford meat for market na, that's the only alternative that is free gift from nature.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nyne: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Joy002(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am trying to figure Wich villa is this
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by IranianSea: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody
Your best bet is to have the money on your jumia account voucher, then, look for someone who wanna order something to use it, else, they will keep telling you to wait till you get tired. No business wanna retune money, would want you to buy something with it.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by egorov(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
Alligators are reptiles, not amphibians.

Amphibians are frogs and co

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.