Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village (63628 Views)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judolisco(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jetro033:
. Alligators full Ondo state
na crocodile bdis... They look similar though... Na America u fit find alligators pass... Croc and gators are very similar na only shape of their mouth u fit use distinguish them and their habitat

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Mercury12(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
U go sell?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by goodmouth: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
This looks like Alligator. Alligators are amphibians tho.
Endangered specie.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by letitrainnow(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Baby crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by PerfectMan24: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Biggest meat at the waist-tail region. Confirmed bushmeat.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by ShadowM(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by lomprico(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

There are no alligators in Africa. Its a dwarf crocodile specie or a juvenile crocodile

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by HydraFeeds(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
or reptiles ?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by chicoMX(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

Reptiles
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by house10studios: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.
its a animal that stays in the bush and has meat.

Bush meat
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Germi9: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oloki:

Alligator.
As for lala, e be like say him don retire
Lala na backroom staff now
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by wallarwallar(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bushman catch Bushmeat...
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Deeprooted: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is not croc but monitor Lizard
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Flawless18: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

Crocodile !

Alligators can’t not be found in Africa.
Lagos people and ignorance. They swallow every damn shit they read on google. Alligator that I killed in my compound last week and very plenty in my grandpa’s farm at Ifon-Osun. Emancipate yourself from Oyinbo inflicted self slavery. There are crocodiles and there is alligator. Ask the Hausas selling smoked fish about alligator. A smoked medium sized alligator can cost 10k from mai-kifi malam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by HEBEI: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bush meat kwa See as you take give am fine name in order to eat am shocked
I hope you didn't eat that irritating big-lizard
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by dododawa1: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oga advice pale to release that innocent baby.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by badBADbichh(f): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody

If it transpired the way you've narrated, I can attest that the Jumia I know will certainly process your refund. It's just a matter of time. Happens to me sometimes, but they always refund if all your details align.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Newyorkitis(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

Na dinosaur!!!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by CaptainFM1: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Their general agenda is for the society to remain under their shackles. Our polithiefians left us this desperate to be hunting baby animals for food when we will not demand for our rights. We prefer to become their slaves and be eating junks while they will be eating better lobster and sea foods. The earlier we started holding them accountable, the better for us all.

If I were your dad, I will return that thing to her natural habitat and stop setting traps for innocent animals as food.
The law makers we've been voting for over the years will not make laws to protect animals because the poverty in the land suits their agenda. The more they continue to weaponize poverty, the more slaves they make for future elections.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
West african croc. There is no alligator in africa
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Kanmagram(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is a very big lizard o
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by moneyissweet(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Very soon una go eat evil spirit

Everything na meat for Nigeria
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Flawless18:

Lagos people and ignorance. They swallow every damn shit they read on google. Alligator that I killed in my compound last week and very plenty in my grandpa’s farm at Ifon-Osun. Emancipate yourself from Oyinbo inflicted self slavery. There are crocodiles and there is alligator. Ask the Hausas selling smoked fish about alligator. A smoked medium sized alligator can cost 10k from mai-kifi malam

You & the illiterates selling smoke fish are clowns 🤡

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by spinna: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

Reptiles..these are the secondary school backbenchers lol

I think it's a crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by greggng: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody

Write them again ,copy efcc and Nigerian police ..thank me later
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Ilaje44(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Judybash93:

It's a crocodile! There are no alligators in Africa except if you go to the zoo
Where did you get the information from that there are no alligators in Africa?
The people that put that up probably have not been to the tropical rainforest region of Africa.
As someone that have caught both alligator and crocodile (even though it is a while back in the 1980ies) , I can tell you that your source is very wrong.
Alligator have short snout and yellow underbelly.
Crocodile on the other hand have a longer snout and a white underbelly.
They are also differentiable by the noises they make.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Deeprooted: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Trust me, a lot of people here if not all, will believe if Google tells them there are no human beings in Africa.

How can you tell me there are no aligators anywhere in Africa? Because Google says so? Nah!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Baby Alligator
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Onedayoneday: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Looks scary but I'm surprised people say it tastes good.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Flawless18: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=YOUNGELDER1 post=122130677]

[/quote
Your brain is dead! Your education is a waste. Do research and ask questions, you no go hear. Na person like you Dey plagiarize while writing research project lifting shit verbatim from google. Olodo oshi! Visit your uncle in the village and ask questions about nature Ode Omo 😏 I’ve seen crocodile killed by a Benue farm worker employed by by uncle on our farm. I’ve seen and eaten alligator severally and they clearly look different. Alligator don’t necessarily live inside a river but a nice cool hole just like other reptiles. They live at your backyard “soak-away” septic tank region while crocodile is aquatic and can’t survive for long on dried land.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by occfx: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
This meat too sweet.....

Ate it 5yrs ago.....

I will definitely pay any amount to get it!!!

I go just dey like this village meats and settings go dey hungry me... I don't know if they are mentioning my name somewhere there. Honestly, village food just dey hungry me like mad
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Flawless18: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

Your brain is dead! Your education is a waste. Do research and ask questions, you no go hear. Na person like you Dey plagiarize while writing research project lifting shit verbatim from google. Olodo oshi! Visit your uncle in the village and ask questions about nature Ode Omo 😏 I’ve seen crocodile killed by a Benue farm worker employed by by uncle on our farm. I’ve seen and eaten alligator severally and they clearly look different. Alligator don’t necessarily live inside a river but a nice cool hole just like other reptiles. They live at your backyard “soak-away” septic tank region while crocodile is aquatic and can’t survive for long on dried land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.