Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village (63654 Views)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by ragakaer(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Monitor lizard, Alegba in Yoruba.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Ubong001(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Abeg see my plate for there
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Mcbayo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oloki:

Alligator. As for lala, e be like say him don retire
I thought as much
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by michigang: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Not a particularly tasty type of meat.

That aside, we should really talk more about the interesting people on the forum.
why do you hate men?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Godofsoccer: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Take the matter to court
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judybash93(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ilaje44:

Where did you get the information from that there are no alligators in Africa?
The people that put that up probably have not been to the tropical rainforest region of Africa.
As someone that have caught both alligator and crocodile (even though it is a while back in the 1980ies) , I can tell you that your source is very wrong.
Alligator have short snout and yellow underbelly.
Crocodile on the other hand have a longer snout and a white underbelly.
They are also differentiable by the noises they make.

You probably caught a dwarf crocodile!
I repeat, there are no alligators in Africa!
Show us proof.. until then, your info is false

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by lordchiz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody
Bros....me and you dey the same shoe....
Jumia now Na thief!
My own Na since February 6th....
I go soon sue them even if Na 10240 naira
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Somebody2020: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
IranianSea:

Your best bet is to have the money on your jumia account voucher, then, look for someone who wanna order something to use it, else, they will keep telling you to wait till you get tired. No business wanna retune money, would want you to buy something with it.

Hmmm
I was thinking that
But will push till I will have a change of mind.
Thanks
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Sleekfingers: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Primusinterpares:
How is this bush meat?

Alligator is now bush meat in my country.

.for where. You wan see alligator in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Somebody2020: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
badBADbichh:

If it transpired the way you've narrated, I can attest that the Jumia I know will certainly process your refund. It's just a matter of time. Happens to me sometimes, but they always refund if all your details align.

Thanks for caring
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Somebody2020: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
greggng:

Write them again ,copy efcc and Nigerian police ..thank me later

I was thinking this.
How would I do that?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judybash93(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Truth07:
Nawa for you come here and see alligator everywhere
You're probably calling another animal an alligator! There are no alligators in Africa!
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Somebody2020: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
lordchiz:

Bros....me and you dey the same shoe....
Jumia now Na thief!
My own Na since February 6th....
I go soon sue them even if Na 10240 naira

Bro, let’s join forces...
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by lordchiz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:

Bro, let’s join forces...
Yours is even better.....cos Ur own dey voucher....my own is that dey sent me one lie lie proof of constructed payment...my bank no see anything...the bank even said I should tell Jumia so that they give me the ARN of the transaction...uptil now Jumia couldn't.....I want to browse the EFCC and police Gmail so that I can copy them in the next email I will be sending to Jumia....I go even call them "ole" for the mail this time
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by greggng: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:

I was thinking this.
How would I do that?
Thanks in anticipation

info@efcc.gov.ng
policemonitor@npf.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Aurelius1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Aurelius1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
GogetterMD:

Please, alligators are not amphibians. They are REPTILES. One of the largest and oldest surviving predators (via evolution)
Modified
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by GogetterMD(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Aurelius1:
Amphibians are animals that live in both land and water. Thus, we can safely say that an alligator is an amphibian.
I see you have launched your biology textbook
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Aurelius1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
GogetterMD:

I see you have launched your biology textbook
Just catching cruise, alligators are not amphibians.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by GogetterMD(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Aurelius1:
Just catching cruise, alligators are not amphibians.
Nice one. You had me there! grin
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by zolajpower: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Judybash93:

It's a dwarf crocodile! There are no alligators in Africa except if you go to the zoo
I was looking for who to correct saying alligator. Too much of chewing and swallowing alligator pepper has caused them not to know the diff between Gato and Crocs grin 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judybash93(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
zolajpower:

I was looking for who to correct saying alligator. Too much of chewing and swallowing alligator pepper has caused them not to know the diff between Gato and Crocs grin 😂😂

See ehnnn! I just tire for my people😂😂
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
This looks like Alligator. Alligators are amphibians tho.
They are not amphibians. They are reptiles.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Spain007(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

Lizard

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Juju70(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bush watt?
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by CoolUsername: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

They are reptiles, not amphibians.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by tctrills: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.
No this one is house meat
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Kakamorufu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's a baby west African dwarf crocodile
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Asswipemod: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

There are no alligators in Africa. That's a crocodile.
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by olisaEze(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2023
The name of the animal is bushmeat and as long as it was caught in this country, it is destined for someone’s cooking pot! grin
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by lexy2014: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

pls refund the school fees your dad paid for your entire education. its a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.