Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57234 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by uptownemmygee(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
How many people know fire service number for this country, clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by BigBashiru: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Cruise? Try this shit in the UK . ..and see what will happen.....
Calling a fire service emergency room number is only meant for emergency. Not calling it for any other purposes.
We have a long way to go in this country

nigerians have no concept of discipline and think everything is a joke or meme....
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Poleski: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
See your fine Yansh and Waist

We go continue to call you..

Is her yansh and waist an invitation to you? cheesy
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2023
BigBashiru:

nigerians have no concept of discipline and think everything is a joke or meme....

I am telling you
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by otuomasirichi: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2023
tjfulloption:
For you to know that is really an attention seeker, 70% of the Nigerian youths doesn't know the fire🔥 fighter emergency number sef, but what a good way of drawing attention. grin
you have said it all 👏
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by DenreleDave(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2023
michigang:
your dick size?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by lusid: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
They are calling to witness her fire-fighting skills firsthand..

And to witness her inner fire firsthand too
she's got fantastic bløwjob skills
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by otuomasirichi: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Point 👉 of correction, Makeup 💄 is not Beauty.
Natural Beauty is what is referred as beauty 💯☝️
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by profmallor: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Thats not difficult, set your house on fire and pray its her unit that would show up.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare, we are talking about CBN naira crunch and poverty in Nigeria and these irrelevant news is popping here angry
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by TheGrandMaster: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Bunch of stupid people. Who only think with their third legs ....Why calling emergency room for her number?
She should make an official report to the appropriate authority, to track those idiots down

Spot on, thats the problem. When there are no consequences thats why people will do stupid things. Make a scapegoat of some people and this nonsense will stop. Imagine emergenc numbers being played with.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tenpipsperday: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
The truth is that nobody actually called to request her number. She just want street boys to start calling.

She is codedly marketing her product
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Mayeldah(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Which of the fire is she quenching in that office?

The boss' underpant fire or balogun market fire?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by godofuck231: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
U put fire for your status what do you expect , fire service na em you come de work? You go work miracle be that
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by normaman(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Buh this your bum bum shaaaa!!
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Adakintroy: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Na to wear uniform them know
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Creamypie(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Mercury12:
What is the purpose of this post now? You wanna makes things worse or you wanna sell your market? undecided
your last suggestion is actually the primary reason
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
see as you carry the matter for head like cap. You better calm, make high blood pressure no go kill you because of wetin no concern you

So it is appropriate to be calling emergency number for that purpose abi ?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Tonytonex(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19
Isn't she married?

See wetin over finest cause now.
Some Tiv girls fine sha.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by 2starboy25: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Tell them to call instead of telling them not to call cos telling them not to call will only push them more to call u, na naija u deya so REMEMBER.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by marsup: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Nobody called, it's now they will try to call, and that's for people who are jobless and vision less.

Be seeking unnecessary attention. undecided
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by fabolouz1(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Go to dunamis church Abuja ,she worships there
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by JBArokonkwo1(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is she qualify for the job?

You no even fit speak correct English yet you dey ask for someone else qualification.

Hypocrite
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Enemyofpeace: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

So it is appropriate to be calling emergency number for that purpose abi ?

is that why you are so serious with the issue as if the number they're calling is yours. You better chill, fire office no sabi you, you go just get high blood pressure for nothing. This is Nigeria!
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by hardon1(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is she qualify for the job?

Na wa o, are you asking this because she is pretty. Oga, not every fire service work works on the field. There Are accountants, IT personels, customers service attendants, cleaners, secretaries etc all in the fire service.

She may not necessarily be a field worker.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by providencia(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
tjfulloption:
For you to know that is really an attention seeker, 70% of the Nigerian youths doesn't know the fire🔥 fighter emergency number sef, but what a good way of drawing attention. grin

Do we even have fire service? Lol
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by bitbillionaire: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Oh! She is a firefighter! Can she handle the fire in my body? I need her number
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by maintenant: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..
The feeling you get when a rabid APC and Tinubu supporter makes a rare smart comment....
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2023
lusid:
she's got fantastic bløwjob skills
Yeeaahh..

No wonder.
She blows very well..
That's exactly how she blows off fire while on duty.

NO NEED FOR WATER.!!
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by JaskanFactor: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2023
just dont get so fake you forget that human flesh comes from the soil.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by IAMBOSS1990: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2023
tjfulloption:
70% too small bro, more like 95%
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by NAC1666: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19
Just tweete your number to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.