Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57231 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by AmazingELixir: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
undecided

Diswan fit fight fire.....everybody wan chase clout for social media.

Ingrediented nonsense
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by MindHacker9009(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Jesus will see you through so that you can face the real fire.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by pman06(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Now, let the call start cool
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Iluvmycontr3: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The black race has a long way to go.

Exactly. Always abt lust, sex and merriment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by DenreleDave(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This one is just looking for more attention

BOLATINUBU01:
Madam no one is calling anyone for your number, we don't even know you

Gadafii:
Nobody is calling emergency room to request for your number my sister, you are just chasing clout to make your self feel good

There is nothing special about you being a fire fighter, I bet if you even follow trucks out to quench fires

Actually, I have called several times for her number... I can't let go of dt her ass and boobs in my head...

She is right, I have been calling her.. I know many of my friends that have been calling her sef...
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Focusmind: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
How did she get the job?? undecided

Did she write aptitude test and participated in the field exercise?

Who interviewed her?

There are some people you will see, you would know how they got the so called job

I am NOT judging o but clout chasing is the reason for her ranting

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by FireUpNow(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Public announcement for more attention.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by OBTOREPA(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
She is really beautiful, I doubt any nairaland lady is as beautiful as this.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by supervisa1: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Super visa insurance Cambridge - We offer the cheapest and best insurance plan guaranteed to you. All of the medical insurance plans are displayed in a table where you can compare the prices and benefits which makes it easy to choose the best insurance plan for you.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by zoghys: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is she qualify for the job?

anybody is qualified to be firefighter in 9ja
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Hatrick01: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
OMG!

Fire is burning my kettle

Sombori should help me with her number pls
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by xtivin(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Nobody is calling emergency room to request for your number my sister, you are just chasing clout to make your self feel good

There is nothing special about you being a fire fighter, I bet if you even follow trucks out to quench fires
No mind am, there Truck dey get fuel? grin grin grin
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Tee2027: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Why complaining? We told you when you joined fire service stop posting sexy pictures on social media for you not to be a prey did you listen to us? No, so face it you want attention and you will get it, shey una brain no dey work ba? Those demons out there will helps you format it properly.

Next topic pls.........
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by uvie66: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Madam no one is calling anyone for your number, we don't even know you
the thing weak who know you before until you come deliberately publicize yourself .....last last we know say you. Dey work for an incompetent organization and that Nigeria fire service is never on time.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Serviceweb: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Noted
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by AMI3(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
If I am serious to get ur number I get it dear. It is only people with no level that will be bugging a lady for love.
My senator can give u an offer that u can not resist.

I follow that pattern. What little money can not do more money can do

After all u must date somebody. No be u go dey F*** urself.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Isabi4lov: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Hahaha men no dey take eye see big yansh , infact dem go finish their salary on top your yansh 😂
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by McSatoshi: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2023
Keep selling your goods....the highest bidder will locate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ComeToJesus: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19

You caused it. Why did you have to use your hand to draw attention to your anterior endowment?

You women do too much and turn around to cry blue murder.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by samwillyco1(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Packaged oloshe
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Pat081: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Na lie Jo are you the only one
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Kaytixy: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
You have gotten the attention you seek. Nobody is calling you just attention seeking woman. Can you even fight fire, abi na bear bear bank get you the job.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by samwillyco1(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Can she life a water pipe?
Can she go near a fire flame?
In Nigeria you get work by whom you know and not what you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The black race has a long way to go.

You are right ....
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by gassbee: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
U cannot torment us wid dat big ass n go scot free
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..
What a sharp guy, you really understand the female fork wela I remove my cap!
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by kaywhy09(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2023
I like her from behind grin

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ITGOLD(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2023
🤔🤔🤔🤔Please you can give me and I will inform others not to call again 😂 😂 😅😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Simps keep on making these fools feel on top of the world ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.