Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57235 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Hallabee1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
MamaletASO:
She look like a snake..
This is not beauty

Guys should be extra careful..

Aje...

Your head must be paining you werey
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
LordErrk:

You checked her phone and saw the unnecessary calls abi? Olodo
it is called harassment and you can be sued for raising false alarm .read more and receive sense
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by pacespot(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Most Nigerian men are puzzy slaves. Everything they see about women is sex

Having sex with a woman is some sort of achievement
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by EUGENEINYANG(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na you Sabi ooo 🙈🙈🙈
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by JOemmy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nothing special about her it's only poo that's in that yansh.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
JBArokonkwo1:

You no even fit speak correct English yet you dey ask for someone else qualification.

Hypocrite
So na knowing English language she take get work?Abeg shift
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by LordErrk: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
it is called harassment and you can be sued for raising false alarm .read more and receive sense

Werey. I swear you don't have sense.
Reply me again and be unfortunate in life
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by MamaletASO: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Your head must be paining you werey

You head dey pain you like dis..??

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by mankan2k7(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
As I am talking to you now, there is fire in my street, pls come alone to quench it.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Adaibeku(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
michigang:
ada, i want to hit your bakassi
u wanna hit a Bakaasi boy?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
LordErrk:

Werey. I swear you don't have sense.
Reply me again and be unfortunate in life
you will be unfortunate grin wink

Bloody uninformed lousy illiterate tongue
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by lusid: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Oh! She is a firefighter! Can she handle the fire in my body? I need her number
how many rounds? I'm hot
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by lusid: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Abeg gettat , una mentality for here no pass penis and pussy . Tueh undecided
you too serious. Play a little. I have condoms for sale
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by LordErrk: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
you will be unfortunate grin wink

Bloody uninformed lousy illiterate tongue

Ah! Why this werey dey give me winking and tongue emoji? Head is paining you?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Isabi4lov: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
lusid:
you too serious. Play a little. I have condoms for sale
Married man tueh. undecided
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by DeGLORIOUS: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
she just got what she wanted, attention seeker
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by lusid: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Married man tueh. undecided
i'm single and a fornicator. You could be the change in my life
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Isabi4lov: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
lusid:
i'm single and a fornicator. You could be the change in my life
U no like game changer as if you go accept before.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2023
LordErrk:

Ah! Why this werey dey give me winking and tongue emoji? Head is paining you?
your head will pain you
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by KillerCrocodile: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Poleski:

Is her yansh and waist an invitation to you. ? cheesy

Yes.... Big Invitation

ufotunang:
...it's because you want to have a taste of it abi ?

Yes.... I will love to taste that sweet Kpekus..
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Yes.... Big Invitation

Yes.... I will love to taste that sweet Kpekus..
. That lady na 18 rounds that can satisfy her...can you go 18 rounds
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by KillerCrocodile: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
ufotunang:
. That lady na 18 rounds that can satisfy her...can you go 18 rounds

I can go 88 rounds..... Nonstop

My middle name is Stallion
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

I can go 88 rounds..... Nonstop

My middle name is Stallion
... nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by finallybusy: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Almost half a decade ago I first heard of her and these same pictures are still used for her report. She no dey age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.