Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57236 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by deavicky(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2023
tjfulloption:
For you to know that is really an attention seeker, 70% of the Nigerian youths doesn't know the fire🔥 fighter emergency number sef, but what a good way of drawing attention. grin
but if u really want to call the number it easy to get.. Just go online and search for it.
A desperate man can go any length.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Thomasankara(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2023
[/color]pretty Benue lady,Dem wan quench fire for ur bidy[color=#770077] cheesy
nwekeugochukwu:
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tnerro1(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Abeg who get her number, my neighbor house wan catch fire
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Bunch of stupid people. Who only think with their third legs ....Why calling emergency room for her number?
She should make an official report to the appropriate authority, to track those idiots down

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Zupay: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
tnerro1:
Abeg who get her number, my neighbor house wan catch fire

E neva catch nah, until e catch! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Attention seeker! Na now the calls go plenty and that's what she wants.

The babe fine pass Mynd44
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by descarado: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Focusmind:
How did she get the job?? undecided

Did she write aptitude test and participated in the field exercise?

Who interviewed her?

There are some people you will see, you would know how they got the so called job

I am NOT judging o but clout chasing is the reason for her ranting

You have already judged her, without knowing her......Is it her fault that she is sexy?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by michigang: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Adaibeku:
You guys are setting me up for draggings
Ayra starr
ada, i want to hit your bakassi
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by maxwellogbomon(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Please who has the what do call emergency number please send it to the pf
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Bunch of stupid people. Who only think with their third legs ....Why calling emergency room for her number?
She should make an official report to the appropriate authority, to track those idiots down
see as you carry the matter for head like cap. You better calm, make high blood pressure no go kill you because of wetin no concern you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Zupay: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Don't take it personal, even dem "appropriate authority" know say nah cruise as even her bosses at the Fire service would laugh over it.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Enskynelson(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
They are simply calling u to come quench the fire in their hearts.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tnerro1(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Zupay:

E neva catch nah, until e catch! cheesy cheesy

But she has to come before e catch so we can be on the lookout together nah

cheesy
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by michigang: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
KingMack:
This kind wan fit quench fire...abi she wan use style find husband undecided
na hookup babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Autobot05: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Attention seeker ...
Some many guys dey stupid sha

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Zupay: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
tnerro1:

But she has to come before e catch so we can be on the lookout together nah

cheesy

Nah administrative she dey, she no dey follow fire trucks go quench fire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by shegzhkn: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The black race has a long way to go.
Enunciate man.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by michigang: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Actually, I have called several times for her number... I can't let go of dt her ass and boobs in my head...

She is right, I have been calling her.. I know many of my friends that have been calling her sef...
your dick size?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tnerro1(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Zupay:

Don't take it personal, even dem "appropriate authority" know say nah cruise as even her bosses at the Fire service would laugh over it.

Her bosses wife go dey give her close marking from now on
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
They are calling to witness her fire-fighting skills firsthand..

And to witness her “inner-fire” firsthand too
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by faridaariyo3: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2023
This kind wan fit quench fire...abi she wan use style find husband This kind wan fit quench fire...abi she wan use style find husband ...
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Exceed15: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..

Don't mind d mumu...
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Zupay:

Nah administrative she dey, she no dey follow fire trucks go quench fire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m that case make I go complain to the administrative department say I wan set my neighbor house on fire and they should detain me there
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by bewla(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..
What do you have to offer then inyash and yash

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Exceed15: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Na she be d only pretty lady for military? Clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Sleekfingers: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Zupay:

Cruise? Try this shit in the UK . ..and see what will happen.....
Calling a fire service emergency room number is only meant for emergency. Not calling it for any other purposes.
We have a long way to go in this country

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by muyico(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
smokinloud:
Wetin she carry sef too much!.
that back fit cause fire outbrk

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ibtommy(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
mayor1814:
For that naija guys will start calling more and more. grin

U just successfully invited more pressure and calls from guys with dis appeal. Beside she fine sha
Later now some guys will complain she's smells down there. All they know is eat and have s*x.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by BigBashiru: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The black race has a long way to go.

no concept of discipline at all in their culture....
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Tegabadguy(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by lusid: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Hahaha men no dey take eye see big yansh , infact dem go finish their salary on top your yansh
you get big yash? Make i nack somtin with my big prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.