Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57233 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by famology(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Women and attention
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Arabk25: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
This one just they find attention. Please go get busy with your work and stop disturbing people
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by romunu(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
You must quench the fire...
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by infofta(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Good advertisement for the fire service.
Those who doesn't have the number on their phone before will get it now.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by faithfull18(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Hahahaha, nice one.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by AliEzeOlu: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Warldbest:
Where is her number,

Call fire service emergency room for it grin
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by emapeteum(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
SMH

The comment section is so irritating and filled with sexual predators without self control.the girl is complaining but as usual U have to blame her and accuse her of attention seeking.so how else could she have complained about the unwanted calls? undecided

Are you people ok at all? undecided
Ask yourself this question: how many people have dealings with the fire service if it even exists in Nigeria? She is calling for attention and I think people's opinions are far more logical than yours.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Truthsbitter: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The black race has a long way to go.

Correct
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by iammolise(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2023
ForestHill:
Attention seeker. Most women sexualize almost every opportunity
They have this demented 'Aphrodite' paradigm that they are being worshipped by the men folk... And would you blame them, it's true, most men out there worship women just because they want to chop kpekus. I'm not surprised, she could be right.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by FBIBOT(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol what's the fire fighter emergency number?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by winner37(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
This one before she got there all the oga bleeped her tired..
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by LordErrk: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Who sabi this one now? Attention seekers
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by LordErrk: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
SMH

The comment section is so irritating and filled with sexual predators without self control.the girl is complaining but as usual U have to blame her and accuse her of attention seeking.so how else could she have complained about the unwanted calls? undecided

Are you people ok at all? undecided

You are the one that is not okay. How many people know her? Abi yous sef dey that group
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by EriMma1: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2023
Useless men disturbing her as usual. Once she carry fine face, carry back, they don't wanna know if she get disease, na how to mount am go dey their coconut head until e hook.

Shame!
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by goody234: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Fake yansh
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by abidem4real: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19
Wetin make u self come fine like this naw! Omo your case na aluta continua ooo! I dey come your office self🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by moneyissweet(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2023
As fine girls weh even fine pass you don finish for Street

Only.a useless man will do that
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by kestolove95(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Job wey u use yansh get u come limit am to ogas alone... Wait make I evn call headquarters for Abuja
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Isabi4lov: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
lusid:
you get big yash? Make i nack somtin with my big prick
Abeg gettat , una mentality for here no pass penis and pussy . Tueh undecided
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
See your fine Yansh and Waist

We go continue to call you..
...it's because you want to have a taste of it abi ?
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Don't you want to marry
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
tsdarkside:
haha....your number is needed urgently....
its an emergency....
... hahaha... an emergency....she is needed in the other room
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Your needed in the other room... it's an emergency
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
tsdarkside:
haha....your number is needed urgently....
its an emergency....
..abi... emergency in the other room
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
LordErrk:

You are the one that is not okay. How many people know her? Abi yous sef dey that group
who's this lout again? undecided

If you want to criticize,be reasonable.ok you have accused her of attention seeking,fine,now what do you recommend she could have done to stop the unnecessary calls? Ignorant hediot.
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
emapeteum:

Ask yourself this question: how many people have dealings with the fire service if it even exists in Nigeria? She is calling for attention and I think people's opinions are far more logical than yours.
by trolling her is logical? undecided Abeg rest
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Erastuslove: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
You hAve just given the announcement/. ahahahahaahahaha
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Slimwhyt(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
She just wan trend
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by MamaletASO: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
She look like a snake..
This is not beauty

Guys should be extra careful..

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by LordErrk: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
who's this lout again? undecided

If you want to criticize,be reasonable.ok you have accused her of attention seeking,fine,now what do you recommend she could have done to stop the unnecessary calls? Ignorant hediot.

You checked her phone and saw the unnecessary calls abi? Olodo
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by izubext007: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
if u give them ur number u have quench the fire burning in their heart
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Hallabee1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
See your fine Yansh and Waist

We go continue to call you..

Aje...

Just leave her for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.