Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG (26568 Views)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 5:36am On Mar 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Yes of course you are right. I am even a self-confessed and proud member of the "criminal gang'.

Still does not stop your loser protest and hypocritical moaning from amounting to nada though. Lol
Now I see, make una enjoy una loot oh, but please remember the poor around you cheesy grin
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by SmartPolician: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Igbo:
Developers will not like this

Is it not all this that Seun kicked against?

Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44, Dominique, and Mukina2

People like this deserve outright ban on this forum if you people are serious about stopping tribalism here.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am not saying it affects or will affect u cos I don't know who u are beyond here. You could be one of the direct beneficiaries of Tinubu's presidency, and if that's the case I don't blame you for supporting him with all your mind cos its kind of normal with humans, especially we black Nigerians.

My point is this, as bad as Buhari's regime was for 8 years starting 2015, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witnessed my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care

Dent with progress still fair than having a collosal failure like Obi in the helm of affairs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Dent with progress still fair than having a collosal failure like Obi in the helm of affairs
If you think so, no wahala bro, time will tell cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
If you think so, no wahala bro, time will tell cheesy

Like my incoming president his Excellency Bola Tinubu said, we need to have a change of mindset about the progress of the country

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Yibo(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

Is it not all this that Seun kicked against?

Seun, Lalaticlala Myd44, Domnique, and Mukin2

People like this deserve outright ban on this forum if you people are serious about stopping tribalism here.
why do you think I can not register again if banned?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Like my incoming president his Excellency Bola Tinubu said, we need to have a change of mindset about the progress of the country
I am hoping Tinubu proves me wrong by transforming Nigeria, but when I look at those working with him currently and some prospective members of his cabinet, I see doom.

Is it El Rufai abi Shettima abi Bayo Onanuga or Femi Fani Kayode?

Festus Keyamo? abi Ganduje? Now Bagudu?

His team speaks danger and evil.

El Rufai, Shettima, etc are all terrorists in disguise. His team currently is made up of tribal bigots, ethnic champions, religious extremists and kleptomaniacs.

I am just hoping they prove me wrong and perform excellently anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am hoping Tinubu proves me wrong by transforming Nigeria, but when I look at those working with him currently and some prospective members of his cabinet, I see doom.

El Rufai, Shettima, etc are all terrorists in disguise. His team currently is made up of tribal bigots, ethnic champions, religious extremists and kleptomaniacs.

You know the problem with you Obi's supporters, you have never for once be sincere, please take age and health from Tinubu, how is Peter Obi better than Tinubu?

Enlighten me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

You know the problem with you Obi's supporters, you have never for once be sincere, please take age and health from Tinubu, how is Peter Obi better than Tinubu?

Enlighten me
Okay, I will answer you sincerely.

First, age is very important in every human performance, that's why organizations focus on employing young graduates for certain vital and sensitive positions. That is also why reputable companies spend huge on internship programmes to catch them young.

Haven said that, let's proceed to my next points.

1.) It is an open record that in the history of Nigeria, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any form of reward or pension or gratuity as an ex Governor, Tinubu despite all the wealth he has amassed for years still receives huge pension package from Lagos State.

In rejecting pension, gratuity and other rewards as Ex Governor, Obi said :

it is unfair, unjust and insensitive as an ex Governor who served the state as the highest office holder with too many privileges while in office to accept gratuity and pension for serving the state for just 4 or 8 years whereas civil servants who served the state in pains, poor salary and rewards for 35 years are being owed gratuities and pensions, he said no his conscience forbids that and he refused to accept any form of pension, gratuity or reward as ex Governor till today, Bola Tinubu still receives huge pension package as Lagos state ex Governor.

No other Nigerian ex Governor has done that.

2.) Peter Obi should be the only popular or possibly the only Nigerian elite or politician to reject crude oil block.

When he was invited for this during Goodluck Jonathan's regime, he said no he doesn't need an oil block, that he is a trader and not an oil business guru, that he doesn't dabble into businesses he doesn't know, that oil business experts should take the offer, make money from crude oil business and come and buy what he sells as a trader grin

What does that tell you? Contentment. Peter Obi is a contented man, he is satisfied with what he has acquired in life. He only wants to serve not really for financial gains.

3.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian State Governor that refused to borrow money or take loans, did a good number of infrastructures, didn't owe salary when leaving office and still saved billions after investing another billions for the state (whether his investment choice is profitable now or not is another topic entirely, but there is record that he invested for the state).

No other Nigerian Governor leaves billions in savings for his successor, they usually leave debt.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself acknowledged this about Obi and he said its because Obi is too stringy, that instead of giving Anambra people the money, he was busy saving it as a stingy man.

4.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian state Governor that got appointed into Presidential advisory council by the President from an opposition party. Both Obasanjo and Goodluck did appointed him even as a Governor from APGA party because they saw the honesty and incorruptible life he was living.

5.) Peter Obi was the only Nigerian state Governor that insisted that FEC save money for Nigeria while other Governors like Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola and co insisted that the excess crude oil wealth should be shared among the states which made Nigeria broke when oil price fell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala the then Minister of Finance and Coordinator of Economy said this in her book.

These are just the few I could remember off hand for now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 6:15am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

First, age is very important in every human performance, that's why organizations focus on employing young graduates for certain vital and sensitive positions. That is also why reputable companies spend huge on internship programmes to catch them young.

1.) It is an open record that in the history of Nigeria, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any form of reward or pension or gratuity as an ex Governor, Tinubu despite all the wealth he has amassed for years still receives huge pension package from Lagos State.

it is unfair, unjust and insensitive as an ex Governor who served the state as the highest office holder with too many privileges while in office to accept gratuity and pension for serving the state for just 4 or 8 years whereas civil servants who served the state in pains, poor salary and rewards for 35 years are being owed gratuities and pensions, he said no his conscience forbids that and he refused to accept any form of pension, gratuity or reward as ex Governor.

2.) Peter Obi should be the only popular or possibly the only Nigerian elite or politician to reject crude oil block.

When he was invited for this during Goodluck Jonathan's regime, he said no he doesn't need an oil block, that he is a trader and not an oil business guru, that he doesn't dabble into businesses he doesn't know, that oil business experts should take the offer, make money from crude oil business and come and buy what he sells as a trader grin

What does that tell you? Contentment. Peter Obi is a contented man, he is satisfied with what he has acquired in life. He only wants to serve not really for financial gains.

3.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian State Governor that refused to borrow money or take loans, did a good number of infrastructures, didn't owe salary when leaving office and still saved billions after investing another billions for the state (whether his investment choice is profitable now or not is another topic entirely, but there is record that he invested for the state).

No other Nigerian Governor leaves billions in savings for his successor, they usually leave debt.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself acknowledged this about Obi and he said its because Obi is too stringy, that instead of giving Anambra people the money, he was busy saving it as a stingy man.

4.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian state Governor that got appointed into Presidential advisory council by the President from an opposition party. Both Obasanjo and Goodluck did appointed him even as a Governor because they saw the honesty and incorruptible life he was living.

5.) Peter Obi was the only Nigerian state Governor that insisted that FEC save money for Nigeria while other Governors like Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola and co insisted that the excess crude oil wealth should be shared among the states which made Nigeria broke when oil price fell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala the then Minister of Finance and Coordinator of Economy said this in her book.

You see

Seh Obi no get achievements ni. I mean something like legacy.

That was actually my expectations

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by orisa37: 6:19am On Mar 29, 2023
SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

You see

Seh Obi no get achievements ni. I mean something like legacy.

That was actually my expectations
I don't talk about what I am not sure of.

So don't expect me to start quoting links of projects Obi did in Anambra that I may not be familiar with, I speak about things I know for sure not hearsay or political propaganda.

Of course Obi attracted industrial hub in Onitsha which was part of what led to him investing Anambra state money in SabMiller Breweries and International Breweries because they wanted assurance to come into Anambra to invest.

Oriental oil, famous INNOSON Vehicle was highly supported by Obi's government that made Innoson to become a successful automobile assembler today.

Obi transformed Upper Iweka Onitsha from a messy place to a world class multiple lane road. If you are Igbo person that plied Lagos-Asaba-Niger Bridge-Upper Iweka-Owerri route before 2003, you will understand the amazing job Peter Obi did there which is still standing tall till date

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I don't talk about what I am not sure of.

So don't expect me to start quoting links of projects Obi did in Anambra.

Of course Obi attracted industrial hub in Onitsha which was part of what led to him investing Anambra state money in SabMiller Breweries and International Breweries because they wanted assurance to come into Anambra to invest.

Oriental oil, famous INNOSON Vehicle was highly supported by Obi's government that made Innoson to become a successful automobile assembler today.

Obi transformed Upper Iweka Onitsha from a messy place to a world class multiple lane road. If you are Igbo person that plied Lagos-Asaba-Niger Bridge-Upper Iweka-Owerri route before 2003, you will understand the amazing job Peter Obi did there which is still standing tall till date

Obi can't even be compared with Kwankwanso when it's comes to performance not to talk of Tinubu. We Yoruba's are proud of the development of our region because of this same man Tinubu.

Please, what can Obi be proud of in SE?

Tutor us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

it is unfair, unjust and insensitive as an ex Governor who served the state as the highest office holder with too many privileges while in office to accept gratuity and pension for serving the state for just 4 or 8 years whereas civil servants who served the state in pains, poor salary and rewards for 35 years are being owed gratuities and pensions, he said no his conscience forbids that and he refused to accept any form of pension, gratuity or reward as ex Governor till today, Bola Tinubu still receives huge pension package as Lagos state ex Governor.

4.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian state Governor that got appointed into Presidential advisory council by the President from an opposition party. Both Obasanjo and Goodluck did appointed him even as a Governor from APGA party because they saw the honesty and incorruptible life he was living.

what is Pandora

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Obi can't even be compared with Kwankwanso when it's comes to performance not to talk of Tinubu. We Yoruba's are proud of the development of our region because of this same man Tinubu.

Please, what can Obi be proud of in SE?

Tutor us
I have lived in Southwest more than most Yorubas, so I can speak about Southwest development more than most Yorubas.

When it comes to Southwest development, Lagos is the chairleader and probably the only developed state in Southwest, all thanks to the special status Lagos enjoyed for decades even before Tinubu came to Lagos to be adopted.

My grandfather once lived in Lagos temporarily though before Independence, my uncles lived in Lagos before independence and became successful in Lagos before Tinubu came to Lagos. They were all coming to Lagos because Lagos was enjoying a lot of favors from the then Colonial masters.

The same reason Ojukwu father came to Lagos and became the richest man in West Africa then before Queen Elizabeth even visited Nigeria, that is before second world war around the 1930s.

So please shelve that bulabo that Tinubu developed Lagos please, its a stale statement. I was in Lagos when Tinubu was Governor, I just finished secondary school then, Oshodi was a no go area then.

Tinubu did not construct 3rd Mainland Bridge, did he?

Tinubu did not construct National Theater Surulere, did he?

Tinubu did not construct any Airport unlike Imo state that Imo indigenes contributed money from their personal pockets, including my father to build Imo state airport you see today.

Tinubu did not construct Apapa seaport.

Tinubu did not construct International Trade Fair Complex.

Tinubu didn't build Alaba International Market.

I am mentioning some of the remarkable infrastructures that make Lagos what it is today.

No other Southwest states can be compared to Anambra or Enugu or Imo in development aside Lagos state.

Mind you, I did my NYSC in Osun, lived partly in Ondo for some time, spent a considerable time in Ibadan Oyo state, lived in Ogun state for some time.

So what are you then saying?

The insecurity in Southeast just recently started around 2020 or so all thanks to Buhari's wickedness and mismanagement of IPOB agitation and Imo state Governorship election. Before then, Southeast was among the most peaceful regions in Nigeria especially Imo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by stanbright(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

The president-elect nominated a Christian from the south and a Muslim from the north to be members of the transition committee but in your usual character of lying, spreading falsehood and misinforming the public, you edited Wale Edun’s name away and left only Bagudu.

Peter Obi lost woefully despite deploying lies, fake news and propaganda as the main strategy of his campaign. You’re also going to lose in your attempt to discredit and malign the good work of the incoming president.
What is transition committee?
Is that a notable position?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Mercury12(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Dem go wail tire😂
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2023
OBI THAT IS DULL AND INCOMPETENT WANT TO RULE OVER 200M PEOPLE.

SOMEONE THAT COULDN'T BRING ANY SINGLE DEVELOPMENT TO ANAMBRA AS SMALL AS ANAMBRA IS

MAKE HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS DEY PLAY

SAI JAGABAN
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by GeneralPula: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.
You really have a long way to go..

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
what is Pandora

Peter Obi might not be a Saint per se, no human on earth is a saint either, but Peter Obi is the finest and best political leader Nigeria has ever produced.

No Nigerian or African political leader has ever saved billions after refusing to borrow, and still performed beyond average in infrastructure, none has ever done this.

Even Bola Tinubu acknowledged this about Obi and said its because Obi is too stingy that he was saving money instead of giving people the money.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor without a single case with EFCC even when he was in a paperweight party that had no federal might.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any pension or gratuity or reward as ex Governor, saying its illegal and absurd for a Governor who enjoyed a lot of privileges for serving people for 4 or 8 years to accept pension and gratuity when ordinary underpaid civil servants that served in pains and poor salary are being owed pensions and gratuity.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician or elite to reject Oil Bloc.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician that every other politician have searched through his records and found no single dirt or looting record. Forget all those nonsense they post here about 250million found with his aide in Lagos, does that amount look like what a Nigerian Governor would steal? and then save and left billions later for his successor, no be madness be that?

The only case they have against Peter Obi is his name being mentioned in the Pandora papers and let me tell you about that.

Having an Offshore company is never a crime anywhere in the world. Every rich person hate to pay tax, so they usually keep their money in tax free nations known as tax havens.

So when Peter Obi was preparing to run for Anambra Governorship, in order to avoid court cases later, he liquidated his UK Company Next and used the money to set up an offshore company in a tax free country using his daughter's name so that he won't have anything question to answer as owning or operating a company abroad while being a Governor in Nigeria.

So its not as if he looted Anambra state money and used it to setup an offshore company to evade trace or tax. He liquidated his UK Next company and instead of keeping the money in UK bank where it will continue to be taxed and reduced, he rather setup an offshore company in a tax free country to preserve his already accumulated wealth from being depleted by UK's exorbitant tax system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by GeneralPula: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Igbo:
why do you think I can not register again if banned?
Nah hypocrite he be..

He has never call on mod over the Igbos that do abuse tinubu. He’s only calling mod on you cuz Wetin you talk pepper ham..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by raskymonojendor: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Na waoh

Peter Obi wey Anambrans dey curse any how for Nairaland and twitter a few years back
Dem wan repackage am for us in 2023
grin

- Peter Obi that divided Anambra along religious line (Anglican and Catholics)

- Peter Obi that gave ID cards to Northerners living in Anambra

- Peter Obi that demanded N7 billion from Willie Obiano

- Peter Obi that portrayed Ngige as a Yoruba candidate and anti Igbo candidate by creating campaign posters and billboard of Ngige sandwiched in-between Awolowo and Tinubu while his Apga candidates were sandwiched in-between Azikwe and Ojukwu.

- Peter Obi that was busy chasing out non indigenes out of Anambra

- Peter Obi that went to a church to campaign and was telling Christians in church to take their country back.

- Peter Obi that has raised an army of intolerant voters that insults any one with an opposing view to theirs.

E.t.c.

Anyway, this thread is not about Peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by seunmsg(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2023
stanbright:

What is transition committee?
Is that a notable position?

The presidential transition council is a council saddled with the responsibility of ensuring a smooth transition between the outgoing government and the incoming administration. They will jointly collate all the assets, liabilities and positions of things in all MDAS that the outgoing government is handing over to the incoming government.

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Goke7: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

These are grave allegations you should be more educated than this, Obi sef could not achieve a quarter of what the likes of el rufai and Shettima achieved as governors. Go and check out what they did in their states, check out what Obi did in anambra and be sincere without bigotry. All you guys know about theses fellows is terrorism what if all the insecurity in anambra too is pinned on Obi as a former governor do we say Obi too is a terrorist? Even Ganduje is miles ahead of Obi in terms of accomplishments as Governor but all you guys know is their dark sides. Is Obi that clean as you guys portray him to be? Haba na wa o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by raskymonojendor: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

These are grave allegations you should be more educated than this, Obi sef could not achieve a quarter of what the likes of el rufai and Shettima achieved as governors. Go and check out what they did in their states, check out what Obi did in anambra and be sincere without bigotry. All you guys know about theses fellows is terrorism what if all the insecurity in anambra too is pinned on Obi as a former governor do we say Obi too is a terrorist?

Obi took Anambra IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion in 8 years.

El rufai took Kaduna's IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion in 8 years.

Tinubu took Lagos' IGR from N14.6 billion, and as of the end of Mr Tinubu’s tenure in 2007, the IGR had increased significantly to N83.02 billion.

Summary:
Peter Obi's case is like the parable of the talent where a servant hid his talent in the ground for his master.

Peter Obi cannot even qualify to be a commissioner in Tinubu's cabinet when Tinubu was governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I have lived in Southwest more than most Yorubas, so I can speak about Southwest development more than most Yorubas.

When it comes to Southwest development, Lagos is the chairleader and probably the only developed state in Southwest, all thanks to the special status Lagos enjoyed for decades even before Tinubu came to Lagos to be adopted.

My grandfather once lived in Lagos temporarily though before Independence, my uncles lived in Lagos before independence and became successful in Lagos before Tinubu came to Lagos. They were all coming to Lagos because Lagos was enjoying a lot of favors from the then Colonial masters.

The same reason Ojukwu father came to Lagos and became the richest man in West Africa then before Queen Elizabeth even visited Nigeria, that is before second world war around the 1930s.

So please shelve that bulabo that Tinubu developed Lagos please, its a stale statement. I was in Lagos when Tinubu was Governor, I just finished secondary school then, Oshodi was a no go area then.

Tinubu did not construct 3rd Mainland Bridge, did he?

Tinubu did not construct National Theater Surulere, did he?

Tinubu did not construct any Airport unlike Imo state that Imo indigenes contributed money from their personal pockets, including my father to build Imo state airport you see today.

Tinubu did not construct Apapa seaport.

Tinubu did not construct International Trade Fair Complex.

Tinubu didn't build Alaba International Market.

I am mentioning some of the remarkable infrastructures that make Lagos what it is today.

No other Southwest states can be compared to Anambra or Enugu or Imo in development aside Lagos state.

Mind you, I did my NYSC in Osun, lived partly in Ondo for some time, spent a considerable time in Ibadan Oyo state, lived in Ogun state for some time.

So what are you then saying?

The insecurity in Southeast just recently starter around 2020 or so all thanks to Buhari's wickedness and mismanagement of IPOB agitation and Imo state Governorship election. Before then, Southeast was among the most peaceful regions in Nigeria especially Imo state

Your grandfather once lived in Lagos, I can bet your dad must have also lived there too. Now you the son or daughter also living there.

No offense oo, una no get lineage? My grandfather never been to una region before, dad visited most states , me the son never for once visited your region nor planning of visiting anytime soon.

Can't you see your region is not even attractive to the Indigenes not to talk of the outsiders?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by IVORY2009(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Interim government loading, military coming back.

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

These are grave allegations you should be more educated than this, Obi sef could not achieve a quarter of what the likes of el rufai and Shettima achieved as governors. Go and check out what they did in their states, check out what Obi did in anambra and be sincere without bigotry. All you guys know about theses fellows is terrorism what if all the insecurity in anambra too is pinned on Obi as a former governor do we say Obi too is a terrorist? Even Ganduje is miles ahead of Obi in terms of accomplishments as Governor but all you guys know is their dark sides. Is Obi that clean as you guys portray him to be? Haba na wa o

El Rufai is a known terrorist unless u chose to ignore it. Go to Kaduna and inquire about El Rufai, he is a known terrorist sympathizer abi you aren't aware when he used his mouth to say he went to terrorist den outside Nigeria to pay them and beg them to stop attacking Kaduna people? Is it easy to know terrorists den outside Nigeria?

Shettima is a known terrorist sponsor abi that one too is a lie? Why did he appoint the Chibok girls secondary school principal after the Chibok girls kidnap?

Ganduje the dollar criminal is also a lie?
Na me tell Ganduje to be stuffing raw dollar into his Babaringa too?

Bayo Onanuga is a tribal bigot, is that one too a lie?

Femi Fani Kayode is an irredeemable shameless personality, is that true or false?

Obi this Obi that. Obi performed in Anambra and still invested and saved billions for Anambra, how many Governors did that? Obi is above Nigerian politicians looting league, go check what other Africans are saying about Peter Obi and judge okay.

Soludo wanted to rubbish Obi what happened to him? Anambra people rubbished Soludo instead cos Obi remains the best for now.

Am I saying all these about Rochas or Kalu or Ngige or Ihedioha or Nnamani or Ekweremmadu or Umahi, etc? So I am not saying Igbo politicians are saints or the best, I am saying Peter Obi is an amazing politician, go and verify bro, e no easy to occupy too many exalted offices Obi has occupied in Nigeria and remained untainted, give kudos to who deserves it okay

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Goke7: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Obi took Anambra IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion in 8 years.

El rufai took Kaduna's IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion in 8 years.

Tinubu took Lagos' IGR from N14.6 billion, and as of the end of Mr Tinubu’s tenure in 2007, the IGR had increased significantly to N83.02 billion.

Summary:
Peter Obi's case is like the parable of the talent where a servant hid his talent in the ground for his master.

Peter Obi cannot even qualify to be a commissioner in Tinubu's cabinet when Tinubu was governor.

The hype around Obi is a disgrace and folks said they were voting based on competence chai who brainwash Nigerians like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by adekolaelect(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Everybody knows APC has perfected plans to continue at all cost to cover up their 8 years of massive borrowing and looting Nigeria dry.

And of ourse nobody is expecting Nigeria's corrupt judiciary headed by one of the most corrupt Judges to upturn Tinubu's illegal mandate, if by any means they upturn Tinubu's mandate, the whole world will be shocked cos that will be the greatest wonder on earth.

In order words, Tinubu will continue but let it be on record that he was selected by a corrupt system to preside over Nigeria, not that he won through majority vote of the Nigerian people.
A brainlant wailing agent sighted from the angle of loser's side.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Xerona Duke's Bridal Shower / Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.