Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG (26567 Views)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by skj1377(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Peter obi equally worked for abach I guess you dont know. Only tinubu fought against abacha
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Your grandfather once lived in Lagos, I can bet your dad must have also lived there too. Now you the son or daughter also living there.

No offense oo, una no get lineage? My grandfather never been to una region before, dad visited most states , me the son never for once visited your region nor planning of visiting anytime soon.

Can't you see your region is not even attractive to the Indigenes not to talk of the outsiders?
You see, your people are known for being cowardly and timid towards exploring opportunities outside their terrain so it's nobody's business you know if that's what your people chose.

British people were in Nigeria exploiting opportunities in Nigeria even before your forefather left his kindred or hamlet in Ogbomosho, that doesn't make your forefather wiser or better than those British that came to Nigeria.

Europeans left their well developed European countries and came down to forest filled, mosquito infested Africa to exploit opportunities they used in developing Europe the more.

Try and visit Southeast. My community is more developed with beautiful mansions than most parts of Lagos. We even built paved roads without government contribution.

You guys will sit in your community in Southwest and be calling Southeast undeveloped, why not travel first and have a first hand experience to tell.

I repeat, no Yoruba state aside Lagos is more developed than Anambra, Imo and Enugu.

As for my father, he is a federal civil servant and was being transferred from one state to another so his traveling around was part of his job.

As for my forefather, he worked with the Missionaries then, so you see.

Yorubas should learn to conquer Southeast region too. Use your federal political power and conquer whatever challenge making you to runaway from southeast. Stop telling those lies that Southwest is more developed than Southeast cos its pure lies, go to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and some parts of Oyo outside Ibadan, they are suffering and struggling.

Yoruba land did not start and end in Lagos, you guys should travel back to your other Yoruba states and develop it like Igbos do, stop claiming Lagos as your only hope and state, go back to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and develop them too like Lagos, then we can take you serious cool

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by helinues: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
You see, your people are known for being cowardly and timid towards exploring opportunities outside their terrain so it's nobody's business you know if that's what your people chose.

British people were in Nigeria exploiting opportunities in Nigeria even before your forefather left his kindred or hamlet in Ogbomosho, that doesn't make your forefather wiser or better than those British that came to Nigeria.

Europeans left their well developed European countries and came down to forest filled, mosquito infested Africa to exploit opportunities they used in developing Europe the more.

Try and visit Southeast. My community is more developed with beautiful mansions than most parts of Lagos. We even built paved roads without government contribution.

You guys will sit in your community in Southwest and be calling Southeast undeveloped, why not travel first and have a first hand experience to tell.

I repeat, no Yoruba state aside Lagos is more developed than Anambra, Imo and Enugu.

As for my father, he is a federal civil servant and was being transferred from one state to another so his traveling around was part of his job.

Yorubas should learn to conquer Southeast region too. Use your federal political power and conquer whatever challenge making you to runaway from southeast. Stop telling those lies that Southwest is more developed than Southeast cos its pure lies, go to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and some parts of Oyo outside Ibadan, they are suffering and struggling.

Yoruba land did not start and end in Lagos, you guys should travel back to your other Yoruba states and develop it like Igbos do, stop claiming Lagos as your only hope and state, go back to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and develop them too like Lagos, then we can take you serious cool

We Yoruba's would rather travel to Benin than go to other regions..

We have it the best in Nigeria, if you people also do, why can't you just stay put in your Eldorado?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

There are no jobs or hardly money to be made in your region you boast of.

No white collar jobs, just traders everywhere like one primitive economy with no outlook to the future. Heck, no central business districts, just road side trading and central markets which have been imported into Lagos to overcrowd and mess up the state.

The money used to build those empty mansions in the bushes was made from other regions, proceeds of hard drugs and fraud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Goke7: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
El Rufai is a known terrorist unless u chose to ignore it. Go to Kaduna and inquire about El Rufai, he is a known terrorist sympathizer abi you aren't aware when he used his mouth to say he went to terrorist den outside Nigeria to pay them and beg them to stop attacking Kaduna people? Is it easy to know terrorists den outside Nigeria?

Shettima is a known terrorist sponsor abi that one too is a lie? Why did he appoint the Chibok girls secondary school principal after the Chibok girls kidnap?

Ganduje the dollar criminal is also a lie?
Na me tell Ganduje to be stuffing raw dollar into his Babaringa too?

Bayo Onanuga is a tribal bigot, is that one too a lie?

Femi Fani Kayode is an irredeemable shameless personality, is that true or false?

Obi this Obi that. Obi performed in Anambra and still invested and saved billions for Anambra, how many Governors did that? Obi is above Nigerian politicians looting league, go check what other Africans are saying about Peter Obi and judge okay.

Soludo wanted to rubbish Obi what happened to him? Anambra people rubbished Soludo instead cos Obi remains the best for now.

Am I saying all these about Rochas or Kalu or Ngige or Ihedioha or Nnamani or Ekweremmadu or Umahi, etc? So I am not saying Igbo politicians are saints or the best, I am saying Peter Obi is an amazing politician, go and verify bro, e no easy to occupy too many exalted offices Obi has occupied in Nigeria and remained untainted, give kudos to who deserves it okay

What were Obi’s accomplishments? Saving money can never be an achievement bruv, even in line with international best practices it’s funny using saving money as an achievement.

Imagine a CEO of an organisation reeling out his achievements and saying saving money was one of his KPIs haba.

Obi wanted to use buhari format of integrity and anti corruption to deceive Nigerians for votes but many Nigerians after seeing buhari kind of govt saw thru Obi lies and simply knew that was not the way to go. It’s what it is. You can only replicate what you’ve done before and Obi had nothing to replicate if given the opportunity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

What were Obi’s accomplishments? Saving money can never be an achievement bruv, even in line with international best practices it’s funny using saving money as an achievement.

Imagine a CEO of an organisation reeling out his achievements and saying saving money was one of his KPIs haba.

Obi wanted to use buhari format of integrity and anti corruption to deceive Nigerians for votes but many Nigerians after seeing buhari kind of govt saw thru Obi lies and simply knew that was not the way to go. It’s what it is. You can only replicate what you’ve done before and Obi had nothing to replicate if given the opportunity

Ob did a lot of infrastructural projects like a lot but the problem you guys have is that you expect Obi to do massive infrastructural projects like 3rd mainland Bridge in Lagos in Anambra when Tinubu did no single visible known big infrastructure throughout his regime despite receiving huge federal allocation due to Lagos population plus huge IGR due to concentration of businesses and firms in Lagos which are none of Tinubu's making.

Compare Anambra with Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, etc, you can't even dare that cos those Southwest states are nothing but cocoa forests with few inhabitants.

You guys only focus on Lagos abandoning other Yoruba states, does Yoruba land start and end in Lagos state?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Goke7: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ob did a lot of infrastructural projects like a lot but the problem you guys have is that you expect Obi to do massive infrastructural projects like 3rd mainland Bridge in Lagos in Anambra when Tinubu did no single visible known big infrastructure throughout his regime despite receiving huge federal allocation due to Lagos population plus huge IGR due to concentration of businesses and firms in Lagos which are none of Tinubu's making.

Compare Anambra with Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, etc, you can't even dare that cos those Southwest states are nothing but cocoa forests with few inhabitants.

You guys only focus on Lagos abandoning other Yoruba states, does Yoruba land start and end in Lagos state?

Obi did nothing, stop stressing yourself even the man himself is ashamed to say what he actually did apart from saving money. He’s a disgrace among former governors, even umahi makes Obi look like a learner and that’s what you guys want Nigeria to have as a President, tufiaka!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Lannyjoe4u: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Hm
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2023
ba7man:
There are no jobs or hardly money to be made in your region you boast of.

No white collar jobs, just traders everywhere like one primitive economy with no outlook to the future. Heck, no central business districts, just road side trading and central markets which have been imported into Lagos to overcrowd and mess up the state.

The money used to build those empty mansions in the bushes was made from other regions, proceeds of hard drugs and fraud.

What makes every city is trade, that's why WTO is the biggest global organization.

And another mistake most Yorubas make is assumption. You guys refuse to travel and see, you will sit in your hut in Ijebu Ode and be assuming what is happening in Southeast that you said you have never visited in your life.

There is crude oil wells in Oguta Imo state, Egbema Imo state and several other places and Shell, Mobil, Adax Petroleum though sold to Chinese now are all operating fully in these areas and have hundreds of staffs. There is a Shell Camp in Owerri Imo state, there are several other manufacturing industries too.

Aba Abia state is an industrial hub go and find out yourself with hundreds of big industries.

The first can making company in Africa and the only in Nigeria now I guess known as GZI first came into Nigeria under Goodluck and sited their first production plant in Agbara Ogun state, the next place they sited their second and only plant is in Aba Abia state before even going to South Africa. Travel and see and stop being timid and boasting in ignorance.

When I talk about Osun state for instance, I talk based on things I saw when I lived there. I witnessed industries in Ilesa Osun myself, I traveled to Osogbo and saw its an empty capital city, I lived in Ile Ife and saw its an ancient city with numerous Yoruba history, I moved to Modakeke and can tell about the Ife Modakeke communal war that led to mass killings and migration of Yorubas out of Ife and Modakeke.

If I talk of Ipetumodu, etc, I speak from experience. I visited Ede, I know Ede military cantonment, I know Adelekes house, I know the universities there and all that so I speak with authority from real life experience I had in Osun not hearsay.

I was in different Osun communities as Nigerian Christian Corpers Rural Evangelism Coordinator, I witnessed poverty live, I saw hunger, I saw communities abandoned by Osun governments with no access to road, water, electricity, etc....even Baale of one community we visited narrated how government and their prominent sons he named a popular Nigerian man from there, absconded his community, it was shameful I learned Yoruba culture live and direct and how you guys always abandon your hometowns and rural communities once you migrate to Lagos or Ibadan. Your Baale told us this in person not hearsay.

Which is where Igbos are far better than other Nigerian tribes cos before you see an Igbo man build a bungalow in Lagos or any city he lives, go check, he has built a mansion in his hometown.

Among all my siblings, I am the only one yet to build my own edifice in my hometown but I will do that as I have done some in my state capital.

See bro, respect Igbos, we are just too much but you guys just decide to be hating us for no reason. We Igbos have defied many odds.....that no other can survive, you know all this.

Travel and see bro

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by tungamaje: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

Their young ones should take your advice and travel outside their zone. Thanks to the NYSC program, one of the boys in where I lived travelled to the east for his service. On his return, this boy bought a token gift to celebrate with the Igbo community in his town. He was shocked by the development and the kind of nice people he saw over there unlike what their people told them about Igboland. So unless some of them visit the SE, they won't know what is going on there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2023
wahalawahala:
No need to shalaye sef😂.. we all know except the delusional and bittered ones.
Tulumbu no fit win primary , he did
Tulumbu no fit win the general election, he did flawlessly
Tulumbu can ever ever be declared...... he was declared and issued certificate of return.

Tulumbu will die😂😂... Instead dia papa dey die one by one..
so much bitterness Kai!
Waiting patiently for their new anthem when the court disgustingly throw out their baseless cases through the back window😂

Those people just don't get it, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
Please go and watch prophet Iginla's summary of prophetic revelations, concerning the 2023 general elections.
2021 - 2023, he even saw the part Wike will play in the event.
I watched that summary yesterday, and I now come to the realization that God favours Tinubu because he was hated.
What is just before a man is an abomination before God.
Some don't know what they've brought upon themselves, the more they hate Tinubu, the more God favours him and the more these haters are left frustrated.
God is the power behind Tinubu.
Truly truly, God pass man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

You see

Seh Obi no get achievements ni. I mean something like legacy.

That was actually my expectations

Keep wasting your time, he ain't got no jack.

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

These are grave allegations you should be more educated than this, Obi sef could not achieve a quarter of what the likes of el rufai and Shettima achieved as governors. Go and check out what they did in their states, check out what Obi did in anambra and be sincere without bigotry. All you guys know about theses fellows is terrorism what if all the insecurity in anambra too is pinned on Obi as a former governor do we say Obi too is a terrorist? Even Ganduje is miles ahead of Obi in terms of accomplishments as Governor but all you guys know is their dark sides. Is Obi that clean as you guys portray him to be? Haba na wa o

Some people and mediocrity are like Siamese twins.
The funny thing is they will now be fighting tooth and nail, to down play the acheivements of others.
I better pass my neighbors is their scourge.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

The hype around Obi is a disgrace and folks said they were voting based on competence chai who brainwash Nigerians like this

Na hate, that's what hate did to them.
Thank God it failed and backfired on them, the most qualified candidate won.

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Irupetepete: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:
To gara

With the gnashing of teeth from the oppositions, it be like not only election mandate was stolen, brains and manhood was looted as well
why is it that you can't comment without sounding like a mad man from a deranged parents?
Can't you make a simple statement without hate and insult?
Is it not beginning to sound somehow with you?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by CSTRR: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

The president-elect nominated a Christian from the south and a Muslim from the north to be members of the transition committee but in your usual character of lying, spreading falsehood and misinforming the public, you edited Wale Edun’s name away and left only Bagudu.

Peter Obi lost woefully despite deploying lies, fake news and propaganda as the main strategy of his campaign. You’re also going to lose in your attempt to discredit and malign the good work of the incoming president.
You didn't see where they said bagudu was indicted by the US govt for looting, which is the point of his post?

Which kain human being una be?

Are you people living in a different Nigeria?

Abeg show us the way. The rest of us are in the wrong Nigeria.

It's like there is a different Nigeria where corruption has provided a high standard of living for everybody and people like you.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2023
tungamaje:

Their young ones should take your advice and travel outside their zone. Thanks to the NYSC program, one of the boys in where I lived travelled to the east for his service. On his return, this boy bought a token gift to celebrate with the Igbo community in his town. He was shocked by the development and the kind of nice people he saw over there unlike what their people told them about Igboland. So unless some of them visit the SE, they won't know what is going on there

My brother served in Ebonyi, my sister served in Imo state.
They both have no good words for Igboland.
My sister fled Imo state before the 2015 election, she described the place as barbaric.
I served in Katsina state, some corpers stayed behind to set up small businesses, tell me about corpers who stayed behind, after youth service in the South East.
Hostile people fleeing their hostile environment, advicing others where to go.
Yorubas will rather venture into the North, the West Coast and beyond.
Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by CSTRR: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Goke7:

The hype around Obi is a disgrace and folks said they were voting based on competence chai who brainwash Nigerians like this
The first thing tinubu did was to appoint a man indicted by the US govt for looting state resources.

The US prosecuted him themselves, that is how bad it was.

That was who your tinubu appointed, despite the millions of people available.

He appointed a man that can never go to America because he would be arrested on sight by the FBI.

It's an insult to Peter obi to contest in the same election with a criminal like tinubu.

And I am happy that bad governance does not discriminate.

That would have been the saddest Injustice.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by famology(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
We expect more hot tears from Datti and his zombidients.

4 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
wahalawahala:
No need to shalaye sef😂.. we all know except the delusional and bittered ones.
Tulumbu no fit win primary , he did
Tulumbu no fit win the general election, he did flawlessly
Tulumbu can ever ever be declared...... he was declared and issued certificate of return.

Tulumbu will die😂😂... Instead dia papa dey die one by one..
so much bitterness Kai!
Waiting patiently for their new anthem when the court disgustingly throw out their baseless cases through the back window😂
Wahala Wahala Wahala.
We tell those frustrated loser for area the below on a daily basis.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by DrAkpa(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother listen, whether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku becomes the President doesn't affect me directly at all cos by the grace of God, I have passed the level that Nigerians choice of President affects my life negatively.

As bad as Buhari's regime was, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witness my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care

Can you give us the name of your company so we patronise your services?

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by CSTRR: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2023
famology:
We expect more hot tears from Datti and his zombidients.
Because your economy is different from their economy and politics is Chelsea versus arsenal.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by ppogba: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2023
The government should be kind enough to open new TRAUMA centers before May 29.

E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Princeoflagos, faber, , hope una dey hear well o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Who wan bet with me tunubu willl not be sworn in
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by CSTRR: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria is going to use 1.8 billion dollars for census.

In a country with less than 200 million people and chronic poverty of all kinds.

India with a population of 1.3 billion did not use half of that for their census.

And this is the legacy some people want to continue.

Poor people for that matter.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by SmartyPants(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.

Ironically, there is nothing you have quoted there that is not true of your dear Peter Obi. Was he part of Abacha's network? Yes. did he stash away millions in Pandora? Yes.

As for birds of a feather, was this not the same man that appointed Doyin Okupe, a convicted thief as his campaign DG? The same man who picked a proven election rigger as his vice president?

The more you point fingers at others, the more you expose your hero.

4 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by tungamaje: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2023
7lives:

My brother served in Ebonyi, my sister served in Imo state.
They both have no good words for Igboland.
My sister fled Imo state before the 2015 election, she described the place as barbaric.
I served in Katsina state, some corpers stayed behind to set up small businesses, tell me about corpers who stayed behind, after youth service in the South East.
Hostile people fleeing their hostile environment, advicing others where to go.
Yorubas will rather venture into the North, the West Coast and beyond.
Know this and know peace.
Your brother and sister fled because they are timid and weak to face and challenge a hardworking and enterprising people. That's why they prefer the north where they easily assert themselves
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by seunmsg(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
CSTRR:

You didn't see where they said bagudu was indicted by the US govt for looting, which is the point of his post?

Which kain human being una be?

Are you people living in a different Nigeria?

Abeg show us the way. The rest of us are in the wrong Nigeria.

It's like there is a different Nigeria where corruption has provided a high standard of living for everybody and people like you.

Peter Obi and Bagudu were Abacha boys. While Tinubu was fighting for democracy, Peter Obi was in bed with Abacha and profiting from his regime. If Peter Obi is now a saint, why should we hang Bagudu?

Majority of voters voted for Tinubu because they want a better Nigeria. He is the most experienced and nationally acceptable leaders to lead Nigeria to economic prosperity. We all saw the magic he did in Lagos. He will replicate the same success story all over Nigeria. Peter Obi who failed woefully as governor of Anambra state will never be allowed to replicate the same failure all over the country.

11 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by brutal1(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
God bless you today, tomorrow, next tomorrow,
next next tomorrow..infact all tomorrows
Koralords:
Let them continue wailing ,only a mad man would think pdp divided into 4 places obis Labour ,nnp and g5 would still win an election against the rolling party ,

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by R2bees2: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
FG is APC, nothing new here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff Flags Off PDP Campaign In Ore For Jimoh Ibrahim (photos) / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted / Udom Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.