Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG (26570 Views)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by doffman: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ah ah, I didn't deny being Obi supporter oh, I am a chronic Obidient na, I even donated money several times, and yes I am not happy Obi won but got rigged out by INEC and other state actors, so u are right okay angry
Bring your evidence that Obi was rigged out ?

Obi can never win because he based his campaign around Christians and Igbo's. Other part of the countries are majority are they voted against you people .

You people are disgusting ?

Obi that came third is now shouting rigging . Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by razzydoo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Based on this info, if na me be supreme court, I go first do 3 adjournments with like 2.5 months spacing before declaring no case.😁🤣😁
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Of course, it won't, but one thing that is certain is the return of the stolen mandate. Mark it!
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by benitwater(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother listen, whether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku becomes the President doesn't affect me directly at all cos by the grace of God, I have passed the level that Nigerians choice of President affects my life negatively.

As bad as Buhari's regime was, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witness my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am not saying it affects or will affect u cos I don't know who u are beyond here. You could be one of the direct beneficiaries of Tinubu's presidency, and if that's the case I don't blame you for supporting him with all your mind cos its kind of normal with humans, especially we black Nigerians.

My point is this, as bad as Buhari's regime was for 8 years starting 2015, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witnessed my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care, even though a part of me want Tinubu to continue so that there won't be crises in Lagos to enable me have some ample time to do some divestment from Lagos
Nawa for you
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
CSTRR:

Peter obi was in bed with abacha?

How?

He had a job in tincan, did it effectively and left the scene

There was no record of him benefiting unduly from state resources.
The apc have not accused him of corruption or state capture.

If majority of Nigerians voted for tinubu, then the situation is worse than I thought.
It means Nigeria is populated with the worse kinds of people with no moral compass, no sense and no care for the future of their children.

It's unfathomable that the majority of the country would hand over the future of their children to a verified drug dealer, industrial grade kleptomaniac and a possibly Parkinson patient.

It could possibly open the country to US sanctions under the the kingpin act.

It's telling that America has not even congratulated him yet.
They are hoping that the courts would kick him out.

It's been better for us to believe that he rigged the election.
Atleast, Nigeria would be able to maintain some level of righteous standing before the world.

The part in bold is the only aspect of the lengthy, emotional and meaningless rants that I will respond to. See the attached statement by the US government and stop spreading lies.

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 8stargeneral: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Before then God will do something imaginable

Uche mmadu abu gi uche chukwu
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
doffman:

Bring your evidence that Obi was rigged out ?

Obi can never win because he based his campaign around Christians and Igbo's. Other part of the countries are majority are they voted against you people .

You people are disgusting ?

Obi that came third is now shouting rigging . Lolz.
While Tinubu based his own campaign on what?

When Tinubu who was contesting under the ruling party with all the state backing plus presidential backing ignored Northern Christians and brazenly picked a fellow Muslim as running mate and you lovers of iniquity and injustice said he did it as a political strategy to win core Muslim North votes. una no cry fowl.

But when Peter Obi the only major Christian candidate contesting under an unknown structureless party decided to visit Churches for prayers and also as a political strategy, una began to cry that he is dividing Nigeria.

Una wickedness and dishonesty can only be rewarded by God himself sha

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Iluvmycontr3: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:
To gara

With the gnashing of teeth from the oppositions, it be like not only election mandate was stolen, brains and manhood was looted as well

Election mandate IS NOT JUST ONLY as you think or hav said, because the consequence can affect every other thing that has to do wit the citizens..
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Mummyfour(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother listen, whether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku becomes the President doesn't affect me directly at all cos by the grace of God, I have passed the level that Nigerians choice of President affects my life negatively.

As bad as Buhari's regime was, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witness my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

you are right my brother. Our image as a country with all these electoral fraud should be considered.

But meanwhile, still stretch out your hands of giving to people like us that are still struggling o.
As this Buhari's government favoured you ( thank God) there are people that it shattered their dreams too.

That's why I keep praying for a better country because our children deserve to live well
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Iluvmycontr3: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.

It is finished!!!!
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by okuta007: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Peter Obi was Abacha's boy too. It's takes some level of wickedness to accept an appointment from Abacha.

as your lord snd personal savior Mohammadu Buhari was Chairman of PTF under Abacha
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Spanki(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Igbo:

https://punchng.com/court-cases-wont-stop-handover-to-tinubu-shettima-fg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1680059545

There is no need to explain to anybody. On May 29, Tinubu becomes the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Whatever anybody likes, let them say it. He who misbehaves on that very day shall collect wótówótó...

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by junglelion: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
I had often wonder if there are places supporter of Tinubu and Apc will buy fuel for 87 naira, buy food cheaper, change dollar 1 naira to $1...a man who doesn't have a plan for a country of over 200m people, saying he will consolidate on Buhari's achievement. May i ask you Onetemplate....are you happy in the present state of Nigeria. why not wear your thinking cap to see beyond ethic and tribal sentiment. i perceive you are a brilliant chap while not make use of your brilliance. Just think bros...

OneTemplate:

No they won't. Lol. Their Nzogbu Nzogbu approach to life and politics means they view the entire world as co-haters of Tinubu just because they despise the man unreasonably and irrationally.

Personally na Baba team me I dey wait to see.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Asswipemod: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter Obi and Bagudu were Abacha boys. While Tinubu was fighting for democracy, Peter Obi was in bed with Abacha and profiting from his regime. If Peter Obi is now a saint, why should we hang Bagudu?

Majority of voters voted for Tinubu because they want a better Nigeria. He is the most experienced and nationally acceptable leaders to lead Nigeria to economic prosperity. We all saw the magic he did in Lagos. He will replicate the same success story all over Nigeria. Peter Obi who failed woefully as governor of Anambra state will never be allowed to replicate the same failure all over the country.

Yeah! The magic of empowering thugs and touts like MushroomPikin. Init?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Ejjiss: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BELIEVE YOU ME, THIS IS ANOTHER WAY OF TELLING NIGERIANS NOT TO INTERRUPT ON THE INAUGURATION DAY BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT NIGERIANS WILL INTERRUPT ON THAT DAY.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by DevilsEqual(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
7lives:

Those people just don't get it, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
Please go and watch prophet Iginla's summary of prophetic revelations, concerning the 2023 general elections.
2021 - 2023, he even saw the part Wike will play in the event.
I watched that summary yesterday, and I now come to the realization that God favours Tinubu because he was hated.
What is just before a man is an abomination before God.
Some don't know what they've brought upon themselves, the more they hate Tinubu, the more God favours him and the more these haters are left frustrated.
God is the power behind Tinubu.
Truly truly, God pass man.

show me links to the prophecy
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Koralords: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sermwell:

Olodo rapata cheesy cheesy

Rolling party ko!
Flying chicken ni cheesy cheesy
If you have sense you will know that's autopredict on my tab,
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by doffman: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
While Tinubu based his own campaign on what?

When Tinubu who was contesting under the ruling party with all the state backing plus presidential backing ignored Northern Christians and brazenly picked a fellow Muslim as running mate and you lovers of iniquity and injustice said he did it as a political strategy to win core Muslim North votes. una no cry fowl.

But when Peter Obi the only major Christian candidate contesting under an unknown structureless party decided to visit Churches for prayers and also as a political strategy, una began to cry that he is dividing Nigeria.

Una wickedness and dishonesty can only be rewarded by God himself sha

God has already judged him . He has lost . His tribal campaigned not worked ; it even distanced him away from winning his future election.

Choosing Muslim ticket is about politics game .

The person you are even hating has Christian wife and son . Now tell me how is he playing religion card like your OBI ? Who in the Obi family is even Muslim ?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
doffman:

God has already judged him . He has lost . His tribal campaigned not worked ; it even distanced him away from winning his future election.

Choosing Muslim ticket is about politics game .

The person you are even hating has Christian wife and son . Now tell me how is he playing religion card like your OBI ? Who in the Obi family is even Muslim ?
Tinubu started the religious game stop being a hypocritical liar na, haba angry

Pastor Remi lipsrsealed cheesy Bible warned real Christians to avoid being yoked with unbelievers in the name of marriage, so leave matter abeg.

And do you know God works in mysterious ways; what if God allowed Tinubu to rig and win in order to advertise his shame to the whole world? Don't rejoice yet, wait and see how Tinubu and his regime would end, please bookmark this page for future reference when it happens cool
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by doffman: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu started the religious game stop being a hypocritical liar na, haba angry

Pastor Remi lipsrsealed cheesy Bible warned real Christians to avoid being yoked with unbelievers in the name of marriage, so leave matter abeg.

And do you know God works in mysterious ways; what if God allowed Tinubu to rig and win in order to advertise his shame to the whole world? Don't rejoice yet, wait and see how Tinubu and his regime would end, please bookmark this page for future reference when it happens cool

Ahhaaaa.

If God want Obi , he would have won . OBI lost flat. The more you did not accept it the more you will continue wailing

God is powerful he does not do his work like you think .
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
doffman:

Ahhaaaa.

If God want Obi , he would have won . OBI lost flat. The more you did not accept it the more you will continue wailing

God is powerful he does not do his work like you think .

I doubt you are a Christian that knows your Bible very well cos if you were, you won't say this.

God knows our beginning and our end.

God allowed Saul to become King but how did Saul end?

God hardened the heart of Pharaoh not to allow Israelites go just to punish Pharaoh and Egyptians very well. People like you will say if God truly loved Israelites, He should have made Pharaoh to easily allow Israelites to go without hesitation.

The ways of God is different from the ways of man. How did Buhari end? So wait and see how Tinubu's regime and Tinubu will end okay.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Inosky(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thieves always projects their fellow thieves against sanity. What do you except from this useless administration, it shows that they are accomplicts of the rigged election condemned nationally and globally.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by EPOMA(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

You see

Seh Obi no get achievements ni. I mean something like legacy.

That was actually my expectations

Please what is the meaning of legacy and what legacy does Tinubu have .

Anyway don't even bother , I don't have time
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by achimendy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Ahenda(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Obidient must know something of their duties of authorship which is that the serious and even terrible responsibility authors incur when they send out or originate lies of pernicious and poisonous suggestion to contaminate the minds that hitherto were clean and un-diseased. The catastrophic resultant effect may not be selective or preferentially distributed.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by doffman: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I doubt you are a Christian that knows your Bible very well cos if you were, you won't say this.

God knows our beginning and our end.

God allowed Saul to become King but how did Saul end?

God hardened the heart of Pharaoh not to allow Israelites go just to punish Pharaoh and Egyptians very well. People like you will say if God truly loved Israelites, He should have made Pharaoh to easily allow Israelites to go without hesitation.

The ways of God is different from the ways of man. How did Buhari end? So wait and see how Tinubu's regime and Tinubu will end okay.

Buhari ends well because he is healthy despite you people want him to be dead .

You are not God and you can't define how person will end. Even you yourself does not know how you will end .

If God want something he will instruct it and it will happened .

OBI is not president elect . know that and know peace .

He will be your president soon if God destined it to the end and you must obey him . lolz
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by olaadesino(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

so, Obi is the answer to the problems aforementioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.