Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG (26565 Views)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Sermwell(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Koralords:
Let them continue wailing ,only a mad man would think pdp divided into 4 places obis Labour ,nnp and g5 would still win an election against the rolling party ,
Olodo rapata cheesy cheesy

Rolling party ko!
Flying chicken ni cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by jagorinho: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
You see, your people are known for being cowardly and timid towards exploring opportunities outside their terrain so it's nobody's business you know if that's what your people chose.

British people were in Nigeria exploiting opportunities in Nigeria even before your forefather left his kindred or hamlet in Ogbomosho, that doesn't make your forefather wiser or better than those British that came to Nigeria.

Europeans left their well developed European countries and came down to forest filled, mosquito infested Africa to exploit opportunities they used in developing Europe the more.

Try and visit Southeast. My community is more developed with beautiful mansions than most parts of Lagos. We even built paved roads without government contribution.

You guys will sit in your community in Southwest and be calling Southeast undeveloped, why not travel first and have a first hand experience to tell.

I repeat, no Yoruba state aside Lagos is more developed than Anambra, Imo and Enugu.

As for my father, he is a federal civil servant and was being transferred from one state to another so his traveling around was part of his job.

As for my forefather, he worked with the Missionaries then, so you see.

Yorubas should learn to conquer Southeast region too. Use your federal political power and conquer whatever challenge making you to runaway from southeast. Stop telling those lies that Southwest is more developed than Southeast cos its pure lies, go to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and some parts of Oyo outside Ibadan, they are suffering and struggling.

Yoruba land did not start and end in Lagos, you guys should travel back to your other Yoruba states and develop it like Igbos do, stop claiming Lagos as your only hope and state, go back to Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and develop them too like Lagos, then we can take you serious cool

Only a mad man will go in the direction of where people are running from, what is the incentive for a Yoruba man going to south east? The same east your people are running from, don't be clever by half, east is the poverty capital of the south, your people were queuing for jollof rice in the just concluded elections, at least a notable Igbo son said that ( osita) or we should talk of Ikpeazu kerosene issues or Abia state governor giving 500 naira to pregnant ladies.

I won't deceive you, the dispersal of igbos all over the country is not bravery ,it is solely for survival, I work and pass through many villages in Southern Nigeria, hardly will you see any village without an igbo man, if all igbos in Lagos are chased away, do you know the humongous number still remaining in other south west states? that really indicates the east has failed it's people or vice versa, do not come with the silly excuse of being adventurous, no!!! Igbos spreading everywhere is for survival.

And about development, an easterner definition of development is shallow, once there are conglomerate of mansions, he believes he is in Paradise. What is the meaning of having fancy buildings without basic infrastructures? I was in Awgu local government area of Enugu state in 2013,( the largest local govt by land in the state) , no single ATM point. You have to go to Enugu to get cash, despite many mansions in most villages there...Mr Man, is that development? The East is just like building fancy buildings inside a cemetery, a collosal waste!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Omoawoke: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Everybody knows APC has perfected plans to continue at all cost to cover up their 8 years of massive borrowing and looting Nigeria dry.

And of ourse nobody is expecting Nigeria's corrupt judiciary headed by one of the most corrupt Judges to upturn Tinubu's illegal mandate, if by any means they upturn Tinubu's mandate, the whole world will be shocked cos that will be the greatest wonder on earth.

In order words, Tinubu will continue but let it be on record that he was selected by a corrupt system to preside over Nigeria, not that he won through majority vote of the Nigerian people.

Na only your record and your village people record e go dey

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by stevnwigw1: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2023
saphiya:
God bless Nigeria
God doesn't bless nonsense
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Bigchristo: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2023
wahalawahala:
No need to shalaye sef😂.. we all know except the delusional and bittered ones.
Tulumbu no fit win primary , he did
Tulumbu no fit win the general election, he did flawlessly
Tulumbu can ever ever be declared...... he was declared and issued certificate of return.

Tulumbu will die😂😂... Instead dia papa dey die one by one..
so much bitterness Kai!
Waiting patiently for their new anthem when the court disgustingly throw out their baseless cases through the back window😂
You are making silly assumptions while the real people in question knows exactly what the lawsuits mean that’s why they’re staging protest to demand congratulatory messages from opposition parties and international communities, Tinubu will be swore in and can be the first Nigeria president to lose power after few months or years in office, it has been happening in states elections Adams Oshiomole collected his stolen mandate even same Peter Obi did so in Anambra this will metamorphosed into presidential elections soonest because the international community are monitoring Nigeria chief Judge very closely following the alarm that was raised you think say dem nor know the truth? Just Dey play
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by doffman: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother listen, whether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku becomes the President doesn't affect me directly at all cos by the grace of God, I have passed the level that Nigerians choice of President affects my life negatively.

As bad as Buhari's regime was, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witness my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care

Stop pretending . You are a Obi supporter . Your candidate lost and you don't want to move on.

If Tinubu is your president from May, Just accept it . It is a destiny . Embrace destiny and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by abidem4real: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.
Stop wailing and accept your fate! There are no Angels among Nigerian politicians. They are all the same.

Our prayer should be, let God touch their hearts to do the bidding of the common Nigerians 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🎵

2 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Omoawoke: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother listen, whether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku becomes the President doesn't affect me directly at all cos by the grace of God, I have passed the level that Nigerians choice of President affects my life negatively.

As bad as Buhari's regime was, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witness my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

So na we come poor? Na only u dey enjoy abi?
People whey get sense among obi supporters no reach 10.
And this is the empty chest beatings we talk about, you people will have small change and be making noise. Please keep quiet, all the things you count as achievements are some peoples starting point. Just shut up and remain humble. You are a nobody , you should be doing this to the people in your village or street like I better pass my neighbor. But remember this, you are a nobody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Everlastingson: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu will still not enter Aso Rock. He will not be inaugurated. We shall see.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by wahalawahala: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Bigchristo:
You are making silly assumptions while the real people in question knows exactly what the lawsuits mean that’s why they’re staging protest to demand congratulatory messages from opposition parties and international communities, Tinubu will be swore in and can be the first Nigeria president to lose power after few months or years in office, it has been happening in states elections Adams Oshiomole collected his stolen mandate even same Peter Obi did so in Anambra this will metamorphosed into presidential elections soonest because the international community are monitoring Nigeria chief Judge very closely following the alarm that was raised you think say dem nor know the truth? Just Dey play
one of the bittered souls spotted

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by abidem4real: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2023
DrAkpa:

Can you give us the name of your company so we patronise your services?
lol, so that una go run am down with una long political legs, my hand no de abeg cheesy

Some of you might even be Seyi Tinubu, Oluremi, wicked fowl mouthed Bayo Onanuga and co disguising as ordinary Nigerians to extract info, abeg oh grin
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by lailo: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

The world only sees Tinubu in the light u Nigerians are branding him. He has good reputation everywhere even helping countries to install and grow their democracies. The name u call ur dog is what people will help u call it. The election is over, Igbos should shelve their tactics of killing the reputation of their opponents (it will only harm the nation), including u thinking u have it all......... and plan for next election.

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

So na we come poor? Na only u dey enjoy abi?
People whey get sense among obi supporters no reach 10.
And this is the empty chest beatings we talk about, you people will have small change and be making noise. Please keep quiet, all the things you count as achievements are some peoples starting point. Just shut up and remain humble. You are a nobody , you should be doing this to the people in your village or street like I better pass my neighbor. But remember this, you are a nobody
Lol, you are right but my point is, before Buhari came on board, I was struggling financially as a struggling single young man.

But under same bad Buhari regime, I excelled even though I was among those wailing about his election in 2015.

So I am only informing the guy I quoted that even though I am not happy Tinubu rigged himself in using corrupt INEC Chair, that it wont affect me economically so that he knows that my condemnation of Tinubu's illegal declaration of winner has nothing to do with fear of financial and economic crises his regime would soon usher in.

Those are the reasons I had to point that out for him okay, so calm down chief cheesy
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by ityP(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
El Rufai is a known terrorist unless u chose to ignore it. Go to Kaduna and inquire about El Rufai, he is a known terrorist sympathizer abi you aren't aware when he used his mouth to say he went to terrorist den outside Nigeria to pay them and beg them to stop attacking Kaduna people? Is it easy to know terrorists den outside Nigeria?

Shettima is a known terrorist sponsor abi that one too is a lie? Why did he appoint the Chibok girls secondary school principal after the Chibok girls kidnap?

Ganduje the dollar criminal is also a lie?
Na me tell Ganduje to be stuffing raw dollar into his Babaringa too?

Bayo Onanuga is a tribal bigot, is that one too a lie?

Femi Fani Kayode is an irredeemable shameless personality, is that true or false?

Obi this Obi that. Obi performed in Anambra and still invested and saved billions for Anambra, how many Governors did that? Obi is above Nigerian politicians looting league, go check what other Africans are saying about Peter Obi and judge okay.

Soludo wanted to rubbish Obi what happened to him? Anambra people rubbished Soludo instead cos Obi remains the best for now.

Am I saying all these about Rochas or Kalu or Ngige or Ihedioha or Nnamani or Ekweremmadu or Umahi, etc? So I am not saying Igbo politicians are saints or the best, I am saying Peter Obi is an amazing politician, go and verify bro, e no easy to occupy too many exalted offices Obi has occupied in Nigeria and remained untainted, give kudos to who deserves it okay

Obi will NEVER be President. All these long talks no necessary

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2023
doffman:

Stop pretending . You are a Obi supporter . Your candidate lost and you don't want to move on.

If Tinubu is your president from May, Just accept it . It is a destiny . Embrace destiny and have peace of mind.
Ah ah, I didn't deny being Obi supporter oh, I am a chronic Obidient na, I even donated money several times, and yes I am not happy Obi won but got rigged out by INEC and other state actors, so u are right okay angry
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by spiritedtete: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

Tinubu Presidency is never a dent on Nigeria image rather this is the first time Nigeria be moving forward. Under his regime there will be alot of economic improvement. But for corruption I can't say because of people around him. But Nigeria will know progress for the first time in a long time. Just watch... and clear your head about all this Internet false allegations it holds no water. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2023
jagorinho:

Only a mad man will go in the direction of where people are running from, what is the incentive for a Yoruba man going to south east? The same east your people are running from, don't be clever by half, east is the poverty capital of the south, your people were queuing for jollof rice in the just concluded elections, at least a notable Igbo son said that ( osita) or we should talk of Ikpeazu kerosene issues or Abia state governor giving 500 naira to pregnant ladies.

I won't deceive you, the dispersal of igbos all over the country is not bravery ,it is solely for survival, I work and pass through many villages in Southern Nigeria, hardly will you see any village without an igbo man, if all igbos in Lagos are chased away, do you know the humongous number still remaining in other south west states? that really indicates the east has failed it's people or vice versa, do not come with the silly excuse of being adventurous, no!!! Igbos spreading everywhere is for survival.

And about development, an easterner definition of development is shallow, once there are conglomerate of mansions, he believes he is in Paradise. What is the meaning of having fancy buildings without basic infrastructures? I was in Awgu local government area of Enugu state in 2013,( the largest local govt by land in the state) , no single ATM point. You have to go to Enugu to get cash, despite many mansions in most villages there...Mr Man, is that development? The East is just like building fancy buildings inside a cemetery, a collosal waste!!
Sorry oh Swiss man, abeg remain in your Switzerland abi Canaan land flowing with milk and honey and allow we Igbos from the barren land of Egypt explore other blessed regions for our own betterment biko, abeg, ejoor cheesy
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by moneyissweet(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2023
We don't care, karma will take care of everything
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by subak: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Bigchristo:

Be WARNED !!! Your 1 Million Of Flies Can Not Stop Broom To Flog and Scattered Them.

Na So Your Millions Of Regions Can Never Stop President Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8 Years Regime - If You Are Not Agree, You Are Free To Relocate To NAMIBIA COUNTRY and Try Your Luck There.

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Espelbengz(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Jungle is maturing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by okorogodwin4(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Nobody will handover government to a drug lord a criminal and a bullion van thief tueh!!
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by jagorinho: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Sorry oh Swiss man, abeg remain in your Switzerland abi Canaan land flowing with milk and honey and allow we Igbos from the barren land of Egypt explore other blessed regions for our own betterment biko, abeg, ejoor cheesy
So you can now get defensive!!! Typical of your type. Listen well, igbos littering everywhere is not about being adventurous, it is pure survival!!! Period. How many Germans are in Togo? How many Americans are in Gabon? Have you asked yourself why Lebanese are scattered all over the world? My friend, it is for survival!!

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2023
jagorinho:

So you can now get defensive!!! Typical of your type. Listen well, igbos littering everywhere is not about being adventurous, it is pure survival!!! Period. How many Germans are in Togo? How many Americans are in Gabon? Have you asked yourself why Lebanese are scattered all over the world? My friend, it is for survival!!
I hear you sir, all Yorubas are comfortable and rich, and don't need to travel anywhere for survival, I got your message loud and clear sir, epele sir grin
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by ufotunang: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2023
wahalawahala:
No need to shalaye sef😂.. we all know except the delusional and bittered ones.
Tulumbu no fit win primary , he did
Tulumbu no fit win the general election, he did flawlessly
Tulumbu can ever ever be declared...... he was declared and issued certificate of return.

Tulumbu will die😂😂... Instead dia papa dey die one by one..
so much bitterness Kai!
Waiting patiently for their new anthem when the court disgustingly throw out their baseless cases through the back window😂
.. and why can't APC win election free and fair
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by ufotunang: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
madridguy:
Even the APC PCC Directors are already Inspecting the Inauguration Venue.

...why are they inspecting.. what are they afraid of
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by atobs4real(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:
The urge to continue the structure of criminality is just too fast for them. Image this same man with many moral baggages still appointing Atiku Bagudu-a man well known for laundering Nigeria monies for the late tyrant; General Sanni Abacha?

Still affirming that Birds of the same plumage flock together. Meanwhile, guess the courts knows the world is watching? Kenya have long set a precedence anyway.
Are you in Kenya?
Please travel to Kenya for assylum
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Blaze14k: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

The president-elect nominated a Christian from the south and a Muslim from the north to be members of the transition committee but in your usual character of lying, spreading falsehood and misinforming the public, you edited Wale Edun’s name away and left only Bagudu.

Peter Obi lost woefully despite deploying lies, fake news and propaganda as the main strategy of his campaign. You’re also going to lose in your attempt to discredit and malign the good work of the incoming president.

Over 60 promises apc made in 2015 which of them did they fulfill including tinubu sayin he will give u student loan which was a smoke screen.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by wahalawahala: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
ufotunang:
.. and why can't APC win election free and fair
videos of Obedients harassing and intimidating voters in the SouthEast are all over the internet.. we even saw the one with underage kids with voters card that voted your Messiah....how's is that free and fair?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by lugado: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Racoon:

But your darling obi worked for this same Abacha you are talking about. You guys are just hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight / Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed ! / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.