Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG (26569 Views)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
junglelion:
I had often wonder if there are places supporter of Tinubu and Apc will buy fuel for 87 naira, buy food cheaper, change dollar 1 naira to $1...a man who doesn't have a plan for a country of over 200m people, saying he will consolidate on Buhari's achievement. May i ask you Onetemplate....are you happy in the present state of Nigeria. why not wear your thinking cap to see beyond ethic and tribal sentiment. i perceive you are a brilliant chap while not make use of your brilliance. Just think bros...

I do think. Sometimes to the point of depression for Nigeria even. Of course I am not happy about the state of Nigeria either.

Yet, this is precisely why I support Tinubu. Saying he will consolidate on the work of Buhari is complementary rhetoric every APC candidate must utter out of respect for Buhari, his office and role as leader of the APC.

Truth is Tinubu and Buhari are very different. Tinubu will make every state and region work optimally with what they have, as he did successfully as an opposition governor in Lagos, as the overaching template for Nigeria's success.

He won't indulge the 'begging bowl' culture of indolent governors going to Abuja to lobby for intervention funds and assistance to pay salaries. He will rather use regional commissions to determine how every State and region can use their own peculiar endowments and advantages to gain socio-economic success and liberation as Lagos achieved.

Buhari, on the other hand, is a total old school devotee of centrist control of power like OBJ, IBB, Abacha etal.

The old boys believe Institutional, parastatal and even socio-economic outlets must be frog-marched through the federal system. It is a redundant outlook and one that cannot bear fruit for Nigeria in todays world.

Put your bias aside. Look at what Tinubu is and what he has been about his leadership life and get excited.

He is the candidate who truly believes in a decentralised democracy, as practised in the USA, that will put every Nigerian, including you, in greater control of their own ability to succeed rather than what we have always had where we are at the mercy of considerations outside our control.

Let us try and focus on what is proven and verified about candidates, through their leadership history, rather than embracing sentiments and biases that clouds our vision.

3 Likes

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Goke7: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I doubt you are a Christian that knows your Bible very well cos if you were, you won't say this.

God knows our beginning and our end.

God allowed Saul to become King but how did Saul end?

God hardened the heart of Pharaoh not to allow Israelites go just to punish Pharaoh and Egyptians very well. People like you will say if God truly loved Israelites, He should have made Pharaoh to easily allow Israelites to go without hesitation.

The ways of God is different from the ways of man. How did Buhari end? So wait and see how Tinubu's regime and Tinubu will end okay.

You want to force God’s hands to do your own will? the way you guys twist the bible to suit your own narrative is a disgrace to Christianity.

You are not God that rules in the affairs of men, na Una go Dey ask if God actually exist when things don’t go your way.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by raskymonojendor: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ah ah, I didn't deny being Obi supporter oh, I am a chronic Obidient na, I even donated money several times, and yes I am not happy Obi won but got rigged out by INEC and other state actors, so u are right okay angry
I doubt you are an Obidient. Maybe just a Labour Party supporter, but not an Obidient cultist like the rest, else you would have insulted the life out of everyone that has a different opinion from yours.
grin
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by franchasofficia: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I doubt you are an Obidient. Maybe just a Labour Party supporter, but not an Obidient cultist like the rest, else you would have insulted the life out of everyone that has a different opinion from yours.
grin
Odiegwu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Bigchristo: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
subak:

Be WARNED !!! Your 1 Million Of Flies Can Not Stop Broom To Flog and Scattered Them.

Na So Your Millions Of Regions Can Never Stop President Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8 Years Regime - If You Are Not Agree, You Are Free To Relocate To NAMIBIA COUNTRY and Try Your Luck There.
See this bastard you think say na everybody dey Lagos or even Nigeria? 😂😂😂just Dey cap nonsense na you Dey feel the economy not me oo I Dey abroad be doing yourself
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Karnice600: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Okay, I will answer you sincerely.

First, age is very important in every human performance, that's why organizations focus on employing young graduates for certain vital and sensitive positions. That is also why reputable companies spend huge on internship programmes to catch them young.

Haven said that, let's proceed to my next points.

1.) It is an open record that in the history of Nigeria, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any form of reward or pension or gratuity as an ex Governor, Tinubu despite all the wealth he has amassed for years still receives huge pension package from Lagos State.

In rejecting pension, gratuity and other rewards as Ex Governor, Obi said :

it is unfair, unjust and insensitive as an ex Governor who served the state as the highest office holder with too many privileges while in office to accept gratuity and pension for serving the state for just 4 or 8 years whereas civil servants who served the state in pains, poor salary and rewards for 35 years are being owed gratuities and pensions, he said no his conscience forbids that and he refused to accept any form of pension, gratuity or reward as ex Governor till today, Bola Tinubu still receives huge pension package as Lagos state ex Governor.

No other Nigerian ex Governor has done that.

2.) Peter Obi should be the only popular or possibly the only Nigerian elite or politician to reject crude oil block.

When he was invited for this during Goodluck Jonathan's regime, he said no he doesn't need an oil block, that he is a trader and not an oil business guru, that he doesn't dabble into businesses he doesn't know, that oil business experts should take the offer, make money from crude oil business and come and buy what he sells as a trader grin

What does that tell you? Contentment. Peter Obi is a contented man, he is satisfied with what he has acquired in life. He only wants to serve not really for financial gains.

3.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian State Governor that refused to borrow money or take loans, did a good number of infrastructures, didn't owe salary when leaving office and still saved billions after investing another billions for the state (whether his investment choice is profitable now or not is another topic entirely, but there is record that he invested for the state).

No other Nigerian Governor leaves billions in savings for his successor, they usually leave debt.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself acknowledged this about Obi and he said its because Obi is too stringy, that instead of giving Anambra people the money, he was busy saving it as a stingy man.

4.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian state Governor that got appointed into Presidential advisory council by the President from an opposition party. Both Obasanjo and Goodluck did appointed him even as a Governor from APGA party because they saw the honesty and incorruptible life he was living.

5.) Peter Obi was the only Nigerian state Governor that insisted that FEC save money for Nigeria while other Governors like Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola and co insisted that the excess crude oil wealth should be shared among the states which made Nigeria broke when oil price fell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala the then Minister of Finance and Coordinator of Economy said this in her book.

These are just the few I could remember off hand for now

And you took your precious time to explain all of these to an idiot?
Haba na.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by GreyLaw(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Okay, I will answer you sincerely.

First, age is very important in every human performance, that's why organizations focus on employing young graduates for certain vital and sensitive positions. That is also why reputable companies spend huge on internship programmes to catch them young.

Haven said that, let's proceed to my next points.

1.) It is an open record that in the history of Nigeria, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any form of reward or pension or gratuity as an ex Governor, Tinubu despite all the wealth he has amassed for years still receives huge pension package from Lagos State.

In rejecting pension, gratuity and other rewards as Ex Governor, Obi said :

it is unfair, unjust and insensitive as an ex Governor who served the state as the highest office holder with too many privileges while in office to accept gratuity and pension for serving the state for just 4 or 8 years whereas civil servants who served the state in pains, poor salary and rewards for 35 years are being owed gratuities and pensions, he said no his conscience forbids that and he refused to accept any form of pension, gratuity or reward as ex Governor till today, Bola Tinubu still receives huge pension package as Lagos state ex Governor.

No other Nigerian ex Governor has done that.

2.) Peter Obi should be the only popular or possibly the only Nigerian elite or politician to reject crude oil block.

When he was invited for this during Goodluck Jonathan's regime, he said no he doesn't need an oil block, that he is a trader and not an oil business guru, that he doesn't dabble into businesses he doesn't know, that oil business experts should take the offer, make money from crude oil business and come and buy what he sells as a trader grin

What does that tell you? Contentment. Peter Obi is a contented man, he is satisfied with what he has acquired in life. He only wants to serve not really for financial gains.

3.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian State Governor that refused to borrow money or take loans, did a good number of infrastructures, didn't owe salary when leaving office and still saved billions after investing another billions for the state (whether his investment choice is profitable now or not is another topic entirely, but there is record that he invested for the state).

No other Nigerian Governor leaves billions in savings for his successor, they usually leave debt.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself acknowledged this about Obi and he said its because Obi is too stringy, that instead of giving Anambra people the money, he was busy saving it as a stingy man.

4.) Peter Obi is the only Nigerian state Governor that got appointed into Presidential advisory council by the President from an opposition party. Both Obasanjo and Goodluck did appointed him even as a Governor from APGA party because they saw the honesty and incorruptible life he was living.

5.) Peter Obi was the only Nigerian state Governor that insisted that FEC save money for Nigeria while other Governors like Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola and co insisted that the excess crude oil wealth should be shared among the states which made Nigeria broke when oil price fell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala the then Minister of Finance and Coordinator of Economy said this in her book.

These are just the few I could remember off hand for now

For the sake of your sanity stop discussing with that unrepentant hypocrite. He lies so much to the point he supported the disastrous Buhari for 8 years. Now he wants to support Tinubu. Criminals support fellow criminals. He might be benefitting directly or indirectly from the government and so doesn't care if people die of poverty.

Ignore such liars and hypocrites of you need your sanity and peace.

1 Like

Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by GreyLaw(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Karnice600:

And you took your precious time to explain all of these to an idiot?
Haba na.

E surprise me say him no know who that hypocrite be. Come dey waste productive time.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
tungamaje:

Your brother and sister fled because they are timid and weak to face and challenge a hardworking and enterprising people. That's why they prefer the north where they easily assert themselves

Rada rada my siblings are into IT, they're not labourers.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter Obi and Bagudu were Abacha boys. While Tinubu was fighting for democracy, Peter Obi was in bed with Abacha and profiting from his regime. If Peter Obi is now a saint, why should we hang Bagudu?

Majority of voters voted for Tinubu because they want a better Nigeria. He is the most experienced and nationally acceptable leaders to lead Nigeria to economic prosperity. We all saw the magic he did in Lagos. He will replicate the same success story all over Nigeria. Peter Obi who failed woefully as governor of Anambra state will never be allowed to replicate the same failure all over the country.

Their matter taya me o, they want people to ignore a visionary and vote a numbskull.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
DevilsEqual:

show me links to the prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZuEm2Wz-4
These are confirmations, watch the remaining videos too
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Gbogbowa: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2023
That is FG plan so let see what will eventually happen
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by HellVictorinho7: 1:25am On Mar 30, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am not saying it affects or will affect u cos I don't know who u are beyond here. You could be one of the direct beneficiaries of Tinubu's presidency, and if that's the case I don't blame you for supporting him with all your mind cos its kind of normal with humans, especially we black Nigerians.

My point is this, as bad as Buhari's regime was for 8 years starting 2015, it was my most prosperous years on earth; I got married to one of the finest classy ladies you can think of, had kids that I never had, started a small business that grew to a small company and now a big player, acquired properties with ease, bought over 8 luxury cars with ease, didn't travel much cos I have phobia for flying/traveling, helped a lot of people, witnessed my siblings became richer and better, saw closest friends join millionaire and billionaire list and finally living a life free of financial worries.

So my only concern with Tinubu's presidency is the dent on Nigeria's image and black people as a whole and the issue of insecurity in Southeast which I fear may escalate more.

And the legacy that a criminal godfather can become anything in Nigeria despite their criminal history.

Those are my only worries honestly, aside that, I don't care, even though a part of me want Tinubu to continue so that there won't be crises in Lagos to enable me have some ample time to do some divestment from Lagos
i will appreciate your financial assistance.
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by tungamaje: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2023
7lives:

Rada rada my siblings are into IT, they're not labourers.
Now you understand what I was trying to say. Your siblings couldn't survive because there are thousands if not millions of IT gurus in the east. How would they survive if they aren't strong willed to penetrate into the system? They rather cowardly preferred to run away and go to a region where there is less competition. You must really be brave to survive in businesses Igbos dominate
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by 7lives: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
tungamaje:

Now you understand what I was trying to say. Your siblings couldn't survive because there are thousands if not millions of IT gurus in the east. How would they survive if they aren't strong willed to penetrate into the system? They rather cowardly preferred to run away and go to a region where there is less competition. You must really be brave to survive in businesses Igbos dominate

Igbos dominate IT?.
Quit smoking scrolls, as far as IT is concerned in Nigeria, Yoruba leads others follow.
If you know how many of your " blodas "
who are looking for where to do primary assignment here, are there no place for them in the East or are they also weaklings?
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by tungamaje: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
7lives:

Igbos dominate IT?.
Quit smoking scrolls, as far as IT is concerned in Nigeria, Yoruba leads others follow.
If you know how many of your " blodas "
who are looking for where to do primary assignment here, are there no place for them in the East or are they also weaklings?
Don't worry,. For us to prove to Yorubas we are hospitable, henceforth whenever your siblings come to Igboland, tell them to remember to carry a signpost indicating they are Yoruba. That way, we are going to identify and allot them free accommodations for residence as well as offices. Also we are going to give them capital to start off their preferred businesses. Isn't that generous enough? We are definitely going to reciprocate the same generosity which our people enjoy from Yorubas that help them to always succeed. O kpo
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Spandau: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
seunmsg:

The presidential transition council is a council saddled with the responsibility of ensuring a smooth transition between the outgoing government and the incoming administration. They will jointly collate all the assets, liabilities and positions of things in all MDAS that the outgoing government is handing over to the incoming government.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Always ready to shed darkness on every matter.😆😆😆😆
Re: Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG by Spandau: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
seunmsg:

The president-elect nominated a Christian from the south and a Muslim from the north to be members of the transition committee but in your usual character of lying, spreading falsehood and misinforming the public, you edited Wale Edun’s name away and left only Bagudu.

Peter Obi lost woefully despite deploying lies, fake news and propaganda as the main strategy of his campaign. You’re also going to lose in your attempt to discredit and malign the good work of the incoming president.

Dear Seun,
This is to inform you that seunmsg has obstinately resorted to using bots.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.