Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section (2246 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by MetroLane: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Any need mentioning the phone product?

No mind am grin

Na dis kind people go call you, if you miss the call, next thing they'll send a text like this

I have been calling you with my iPhone, why are you not picking your Android

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by LeeSmart: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
MetroLane:

No mind am grin

Na dis kind people go call you, if you miss the call, next thing they'll send a text like this

I have been calling you with my iPhone, why are you not picking your Android

Hahaha bros wait small, make i no come piss 4 cloth
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Davizee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
Why are you thinking?
You need to hangout more? Please 🙏 it will end in praise.
Who am I gonna hangout with.
I gat no friends
Everyday I am all by myself
Life is totally bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Goldynfavour(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Nigeria 3rd hand used keke is valuable than a virgin Nigerian liability of a girlfriend.

I'm glad you placed your keke above your Nigerian girlfriend. You're a wise man. May the gods favour you.

That's not fair na, always making girls look bad
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Newyorkitis(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2023
I'm addicted to news...... And the news in Nigeria no dey give me joy these days.
Especially from the political class. They say one thing today very loud and clear and deny it the next day.

That's like wasting my precious time.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Davizee:

Who am I gonna hangout with.
I gat no friends
Everyday I am all by myself
Life is totally bleeped up
Start making friends in church
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Aklee4994(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2023
QuinModah:
I think you need to see a therapist.
Let’s here more 🤣🤣🤣olodo like you..

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Slynation(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.

In fact I suspect Seun Osewa is 25% Yoruba, 75% Igbo.
whatever happens to Nigeria after your death should be non of your business...
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Davizee(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=122210149]Start making friends in church
I am the only teen in my church

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Aklee4994:
Let’s here more 🤣🤣🤣olodo like you..
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Sasi54: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Honestly, I am just too broke, I feel like commiting suicide. The pressure on me is just too unbearable. Pls I need ur help
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by abba09: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
wumi2017:
Coca-cola addiction grin
u don die
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by abba09: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sasi54:
Honestly, I am just too broke, I feel like commiting suicide. The pressure on me is just too unbearable. Pls I need ur help
mrbrownjay1 come nd call him a scammer useless human being i will kill u
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by abba09: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
IamDora:
I'm addicted to pressing my nokia3110c too much lipsrsealed
try to reduce it
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by abba09: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=122153256][/quote]u are addicted to nairaland
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
shocked
abba09:
u are addicted to nairaland
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
undecided[quote author=Davizee post=122215172][/quote]
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Arda1000(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
wumi2017:
Coca-cola addiction grin
careful ur gums will rot away

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Enigmaticlife: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Please help me anyone, I really need to fix my laptop for my final year project... Please help me, please help me be a graduate

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Enigmaticlife:
Please help me anyone, I really need to fix my laptop for my final year project... Please help me, please help me be s graduate
What's the issues with the laptop?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by dnawah(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=122153256][/quote]mine is big boobs and bum bum

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2023
dnawah:
mine is big boobs and bum bum
You don't have savings, right?
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by mrrandomguy: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Slynation:
whatever happens to Nigeria after your death should be non of your business...
I shall not die but live. You must be an irresponsible fellow btw

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2023
shocked
dnawah:
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by dnawah(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by do4luv14(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
see as ah dey she to talk kaii

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by do4luv14(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
dnawah:
Boobs and Assman 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Enigmaticlife: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2023
QuinModah:
What's the issues with the laptop?
I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now.
The motherboard got circuited. Repairer said I'd have to fix a new motherboard...
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by QuinModah(f): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Enigmaticlife:

I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now.
The motherboard got circuited. Repairer said I'd have to fix a new motherboard...
okay
Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Enigmaticlife: 2:41pm On May 01, 2023
Please can you help me?!
QuinModah:
okay

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by ZINNYBANKS: 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
N10,997,000,000 for now .....I need
How and where to get it I don't know

1 Like

Re: Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section by Senkasa(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2023
Enigmaticlife:
Please can you help me?!

Go and carry block for site

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues / After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man / Are Men Happier Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.