Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP (29527 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by HomorBj(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Goke7:
LP is playing into the hands of the govt with this kind of statement as they are indicting themselves.

Honestly, why does everything LP has to be about been bullies and defiant.Even the number 1 opposition party approached the matter with calm.Labour party and its people need to understand they can't keep overheating the polity..

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by thegooddieyoung: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Please may I know which youths?

The unity is not there like it was during the #ENDSARS

Check on social media platforms and see that the youths are even the most tribal bigots now

Wiseandtrue:
If this country no break this time around, e no fit break again

The kind lawlessness shown in this regime has never been

The court of law is not even holding them in contempt
undecided

The British are the real enemy of Nigeria. Nigeria never truly had an independence

The youths will rise, take it to the bank!!!
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Kubin: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:
DSS did not mention Labour Party in their press statement so why is Labour Party taking this personal? Are they planning to overthrow a legitimate government? Are they planning an insurrection?

These LP kids don’t even know what they are doing. They think they can usurp political power by making noise on the street? When Donald Trump and his gang of election deniers invaded Capitol Hill, did they succeed? How exactly did Peter Obi think he will be allowed to get away with an insurrection in a country like Nigeria?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as president on May 29th, 2023. We will never allow a gang of losers to derail our democracy.
your next comment will be like I have not eaten since yesterday,my mum need urgent medical attention,I will be grateful if anyone can assist me with anything.u know you,maybe your still enjoying the one the sent for you.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Gr8amechi: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:
--Labour Party replies DSS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/
These type of post from LP doesn't look good.

First DSS job is clear, why blaming DSS for police not doing their jobs?

I feel sad how youths make comments with proper knowledge of things, DSS is responsible only for issues that has direct threat on national security and most important prevent anything that would result in a coup or unconstitutional rule.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by seunmsg(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Kubin:
your next comment will be like I have not eaten since yesterday,my mum need urgent medical attention,I will be grateful if anyone can assist me with anything.u know you,maybe your still enjoying the one the sent for you.

Post a link where you have money to just one person on this forum before.

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by membranus: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/

"We urge the DSS to send these words of caution to those bigots who are pushing this country to the brink of disaster with their utterances and violent conduct against other peace-loving Nigerians who do not subscribe to their political views or speak their language.”

Unfortunately this applies to the LP protagonists like Datti Ahmed, who he is furiously defending.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Bluntemperor: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Eniitan, you mean the country was not set on fire when MC oluomo, Bayo Onanuga, FFK and their ilk were engaged in ethnic profiling and violence against Nigerians of a certain ethnic nationality over their democratic choices?

Nor can you prove that - Dr Ezeife-,Chief Nwanyawun,Mr Agbakoba,Pat Utomi,etc are not involved in this wicked spreading of false narratives of the elections!
The Yoruba Youths-etc,who joined the Eastern people in LP-to believe that End SARS- must be enlogated on Nigerian elections, especially In Lagos,have now seeing the true colours of our Eastern brothers on ' Lagos a must win' for them!
'Ti e ba ta ara Ile yin lopo,Ara ita ko ni ra lowon o'
For its not enough to be on Social Media and be threatened a State and sometimes we wandered- what has Tinubu done ?
Is he on Federal Govt pay agent or why so much accrimonies against him?
If you were placed in his position, would you do better? Tell us what you can do better,if you are placed,as the Youth Ambassador of Nigeria today!
Make Una get sense ,abeg!
Let there be peace in our land!

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by RexTramadol1: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Imagine LP talking about intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Corridon: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos are deceiving themselves. They are losers.
Sharap.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Bobloco: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Gr8amechi:

These type of post from LP doesn't look good.

First DSS job is clear, why blaming DSS for police not doing their jobs?

I feel sad how youths make comments with proper knowledge of things, DSS is responsible only for issues that has direct threat on national security and most important prevent anything that would result in a coup or unconstitutional rule.

So you mean, Bayo onanuga and MC oluomo's threats, killing, maiming and destruction of properties and businesses of people a particular ethnic group is not a direct threat on national security
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Corridon: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Elvis2kay:

YOU AND YOUR IPOB MEMBERS.
Shut up.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by babaaelino92(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Racoon:
This you said this when Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Nasir El-Rufai said similar thing in 2014? These are no more era where you can legalised an illegality and forcefully shove it down a nation and expect the people to accept. Even the military felt the heat when we fought for the restoration of MKO Abiola stolen mandate.

There is nothing legitimate about an illegal govt based on a fraudulent election victory imposed on a nation by a corrupt INEC in an election marked with all the electoral violations, voter’s intimidation, ethno-religious profiling and about all, the many moral baggages a Bola Tinubu presidency is gonna imply upon this nation.

Assuming without conceding, even if Tinubu is an ex-convict as believe that won't stop him for being the President of Nigeria. That's the position of our Law.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by tenpipsperday: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You will set Nigeria on fire if you don’t allow the court to decide on your petition. Demonstrations could get violent, and that is you want. So that you can truncate democracy in Nigeria.

But they were pouring cold water on Nigeria when they were rigging elections and killing people right?
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Bobloco: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nor can you prove that - Dr Ezeife-,Chief Nwanyawun,Mr Agbakoba,Pat Utomi,etc are not involved in this wicked spreading of false narratives of the elections!
The Yoruba Youths-etc,who joined the Eastern people in LP-to believe that End SARS- must be enlogated on Nigerian elections, especially In Lagos,have now seeing the true colours of our Eastern brothers on ' Lagos a must win' for them!
'Ti e ba ta ara Ile yin lopo,Ara ita ko ni ra lowon o'
For its not enough to be on Social Media and be threatened a State and sometimes we wandered- what has Tinubu done ?
Is he on Federal Govt pay agent or why so much accrimonies against him?
If you were placed in his position, would you do better? Tell us what you can do better,if you are placed,as the Youth Ambassador of Nigeria today!
Make Una get sense ,abeg!
Let there be peace in our land!

Are you from lagos State
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Corridon: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2023
shegra58:
stop generalizing us I'm not standing with LP
Shut up. You are from Togo
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Igbek76: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Their Obi is playing with treason....purnisheable by dead penalty.
Like play like play he will be locked up like Kanu.
Since they cannot learn from history they will go through same cycle again and again.
The criminals in LP/PDP want to subvert the will of the people through civil disobedience and coup.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by gotnel: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Stupid people who are looking for what they can not handle when it happens.
Are these OBIDIENT people really a Democrat's?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by luluosas(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
The DSS are now partisan, what a shame.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by tyboy(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
No body is saying you shouldn't protect but don't pass your boundaries. Freedom of speech do not give you the right for treason and felony. You pass you boundaries you go know how far. We the majority that voted for tinubu will protect the mandate at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by topatee: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

so your " legitimate course. " is Interim national government, abi? continue, you people like backdoor politics, you enter Labour Party through backdoor, dislodge all the original owners of the party, now you want to do the same at the National level, you must be joking.
if you believe you won the election, bring out all your facts and figures to the courtroom, NO you wont do that because you don't believe in the same Judiciary that restore your principal as a governor in Anambra State, why always you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by zinaunreal(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
They have paid dss. Fake president
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Invitationn: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
yang:
The foolish people saying Interim government is unconstitutional are the same idiots that attacked people at polling units with machetes some weeks ago, is that constitutional? where was DSS?

They are the same people that threatened and attacked other people not vote anything but APC some weeks ago, is that constitutional? Where was DSS?

They are the same people that changed polling unit results at collation centers and forced or bribed some RECs to declare APC winner some weeks ago, is that constitutional? Where was DSS?

They are the same people that want to swear in a big thief a criminal drug addict who didn't win the election or the FCT, is that constitutional? Why is DSS letting the swearing in happen?

Nigeria needs a military takeover or an interim government. DSS should go to court if they think it's wrong.

Look at the level of suffering of people, it was not this bad even under Abacha, the proponents of this APC govt are evil and must be stopped.
Nothing, mark my words, nothing will stop Tinubu from being sworn in come may 29.
It’ll happen like the other stages of this electoral process where you naysayers said it’s not possible.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by deltateam: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Bobloco: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
gotnel:

Stupid people who are looking for what they can not handle when it happens.
Are these OBIDIENT people really a Democrat's?

The only person that I know that do claim to be a democrat but lack the characteristics of a democrat is the notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Eniitankorede: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
tenpipsperday:

But they were pouring cold water on Nigeria when they were rigging elections and killing people right?

All parties rigged election. LP rigged in Lagos and southeast. We have evidence.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by zinaunreal(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Invitationn:

Nothing, mark my words, nothing will stop Tinubu from being sworn in come may 29.
It’ll happen like the other stages of this electoral process where you naysayers said it’s not possible.

Who you be wey you dey say Mark my words. My friend fly away jare. Mr nobody. Educated fool

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Tareq1105: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with labour party.

It's obidients that stands with LP not Nigerians.

There are some people that whichever party you see them, you'll know that the party would loose.

For example, anybody you see Obasanjo supporting will loose. This I've known for long bcoz his motive is always selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by zinaunreal(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's obidients that stands with LP not Nigerians.

There are some people that whichever party you see them, you'll know that the party would loose.

For example, anybody you see Obasanjo supporting will loose. This I've known for long bcoz his motive is always selfishness.

I'm not LP I'm am Nigerian. I stand with justice and Tinubu is crap. You are crap for not having common sense and people like you are setting this country backwards. Education without common sense
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Invitationn: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Igbek76:
Their Obi is playing with treason....purnisheable by dead penalty.
Like play like play he will be locked up like Kanu.
Since they cannot learn from history they will go through same cycle again and again.
The criminals in LP/PDP want to subvert the will of the people through civil disobedience and coup.
He’s walking on a thin ice.
He wants to be arrested. He wants the FG to make a Mandela out of him but he ain’t no Mandela. He’s just a conman who overestimated his skills.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by truthfinder319: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
You people are Biafra. So leave Nigeria alone or focus on Abia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep / FG Abandoned Electricity Turbines At Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin, Oyo Since 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.