Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP (29520 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Fcwilly: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You people always assume you will be immune to the violence if it gets to that.No region in the country has a monopoly over violence.Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos

To be sincere, Yoruba ( area boys), (not all YORUBAs) people can only start the madness but they can not control or end it, I remember June 12 crisis then, they started the crisis against the Igbo in idumota and balogun mkt looting chops and killing the igbos, then overnight game change, lass lass them beg for peace after plenty of them boys begin to disappear for Lagos Island.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by truthfinder319: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
You people are Biafra. So leave Nigeria alone or focus on Abia

Bobloco:
--Labour Party replies DSS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by topatee: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2023
gotnel:

Stupid people who are looking for what they can not handle when it happens.
Are these OBIDIENT people really a Democrat's?
Democrat's for where!! they are sheeps in wolf clothing, and their true nature has started showing, everything about them is by-force
vote-by-force,
sit-at-home by force
collect PVC by force if you don't, you cant enter your shop
Now it is declare-us-as-winner-by-force

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Babaibe: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with labour party.
Igbos stand with elluppee, Nigerians stand with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku even supported the arrest of anyone calling for Interim government in Nigeria. To rule Nigeria is not by force. Aso-rock has already been filled, no vacancy for mediocres. The best candidate has won. A party who could incite and pay women to strip naked for their personal/selfish gain. How will you call 15/20 naked women a true representative sample for the entire women in Nasarawa state, if not incitement or politically inspired by the bittered losers who find it hard to swallow the pills of defeat. To those supporting them now, it is clear that one party is a regional party, and regionally supported even with funds and technology from abroad. They have tried to divide Nigeria, and they are still doing it to the extent of propagating the news that the President-elect is critically ill, when the President-elect is perfectly fine observing prayers in Mecca. I am sure, by the grace of God, their counsel will not stand. All the prophet of baal, and God of men, shall be put to shame. Tinubu will rule for 8 years, and Nigeria will experience peace, blessings and economic growth in all facets.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Mfetenang: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2023
What these IPOB goats are trying to start is going to consume them.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by ibtommy(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Obi couldn't have won the presidential election. He tried though. I just hope he won't waste his money. It is well sha. You want to win a very strong opponent while your house is divided into 3 parts. It's glaringly impossible. Let's wait and see. With that said, I want to say that Obi would've been the best candidate to bring us out of this present national brouhaha
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Injera:

My prayer is that sanwo olu destroy any ipob destroyer in Lagis
I no understand wetin you mean
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by walezy14(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2023
All of you need to be arrested for felony because I don't know the mandate you are talking about. Labour party that won a gubernatorial seat in the election.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

No. Because LP did worse rigging in the history of Nigeria in SE. This will be exposed in court. That’s why you are angry. Even if all igbos vote in Lagos, theu can never win Lagos. This accusation of preventing igbos from voting is phantom and insignificant in Lagos. The real rigging happened in the southeast.

You though it was politics of the past where Igbos are busy with their business?

That came out in large numbera to vote even some abroad came back to vote...

Well, if you want to correct my words , first start with how Lagos State was won by L.P and not your APC....

Or did Massive rigging also happened in Lagos State of South East

Guess anywhere L.P wins becomes a South Eastern state ....

See how you reason like your baluba bulaba
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by TheOldGods: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Interim government, way to go instead of handing over the country to a drug baron and mandate thief

How can I even tell my friends that a drug baron is my president?
I second your motion. We need an interim go government. The military should be quick to take over power and install an interim government, no time to waste. And everyone in this Crim should be prosecuted including inec chairman. But the military should not kill any one doing this biko. Let those people see that Nigeria can be great again
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Owopumpy: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
how Nigerians stand with labour... myopic minds

Unexposed

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Owopumpy: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
It's too obvious that labour party and their flag bearers are too desperate for power...do you think APC don't have millions of supporters..
They are quiet because they won

Calling for interim govt after election is a foolish taught

Guys make una think
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by boldtruthalways: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2023
What is DSS? Do they really exist in Nigeria? They should pack one side please.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Owopumpy: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
ojbaba95:
Oloriburuku olopolo yoro.

who send you and your friends,.

Guys make una think...and if you want to go exile... please do

If you have millions you can do immigrants visa
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Menclothing: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2023
I laugh
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Owopumpy: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

Please may I know which youths?

The unity is not there like it was during the #ENDSARS

Check on social media platforms and see that the youths are even the most tribal bigots now

that labour party will not exist again
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Image123(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Are the people who did not vote for LP from Uganda? What is all these madness, why are these losers playing do or die politics? What do they so morbidly fear about Tinubu if they are indeed patriotic?

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by solreb: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:
Why are APC afraid of interim government.

Is buhari not the best thing that happened to Nigeria after catfish pepper soup?

The same Buhari should remain there till court case is done na, why are you crying?
Every presidential election cycle, losers would go to court. None of them ever asked for ING. The process of handover would take place while the court matters are going one. Why do you want it different this time? Is it becuase this is the first time a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction Igbos is on the ballot? What does that tell of Igbos as a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by SisterAnn(f): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by hssd8nland: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by transient123(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:
DSS did not mention Labour Party in their press statement so why is Labour Party taking this personal? Are they planning to overthrow a legitimate government? Are they planning an insurrection?

These LP kids don’t even know what they are doing. They think they can usurp political power by making noise on the street? When Donald Trump and his gang of election deniers invaded Capitol Hill, did they succeed? How exactly did Peter Obi think he will be allowed to get away with an insurrection in a country like Nigeria?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as president on May 29th, 2023. We will never allow a gang of losers to derail our democracy.

Was just thinking why LP replied to this allegation of insurrection or interim govt....anyways, all these are just games.....if LP is truly culpable of the phantom allegation and LP is also falling into the same trickery, it means LP and its adherents are the most stupid people after their inordinate mandate and noise about winning elections.

How can intelligent group of people fall for this type of trap. Later, they will start wailing and playing the victim cards as usual. There should be wisdom in everything, Politicking isn't an exemption.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by ozo13(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:
Why are APC afraid of interim government.

Is buhari not the best thing that happened to Nigeria after catfish pepper soup?

The same Buhari should remain there till court case is done na, why are you crying?
una go cry tire.Buhari has told u and ur likes he will hand over to Tinubu may 29th.Noting you or Obi can do about it.Not even a court can stop the handing over as constitution does not even allow the court to do that.So kiss the truth Tinubu will become the president come 29th of May

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by transient123(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2023
solreb:

Every presidential election cycle, losers would go to court. None of them ever asked for ING. The process of handover would take place while the court matters are going one. Why do you want it different this time? Is it becuase this is the first time a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction Igbos is on the ballot? What does that tell of Igbos as a tribe?

It's probably the first time a "saint" is the flag bearer of a party and he represent the only hope of a people or tribe, other things matters not 😂.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by candygist: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:

Don't say Nigerians, Rather say, Frustrated Obidience stand with labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by abidem4real: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Interim government, way to go instead of handing over the country to a drug baron and mandate thief

My guy, you have to tell them anyhow or better still, keep mum about it because whether you like it or not Nigeria is Batified!!!📢📢🎺🎺🎺🎷🎷😝😝😝💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Goke7: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2023
HomorBj:

Honestly, why does everything LP has to be about been bullies and defiant.Even the number 1 opposition party approached the matter with calm.Labour party and its people need to understand they can't keep overheating the polity..

Buhari gave them too much hope of winning by working against Tinubu but now they can’t just stomach defeat and the thought of Tinubu being president.

Buhari is to be blamed for all these nonsense, I can’t imagine buhari’s person being elected and he won’t arrest those protesters asking for military govt.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Alliswell248: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Noise makers.....
Andrew Liver Salt party.....we told them before the election that they can't win.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by iammolise(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2023
APC and DSS are trying to bully right minded Nigerians from fighting for what is right and just... I know their next move is to send their zombified lackeys in the military to go with live armed bullet rifles to disperse protesters, but everyone is watching this time around... 20-10-20 will not repeat again, things will be right this time around.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by richmond500: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Most of u talk like babies. If military govt take over, you will not even have the guts to type this.

That protest weh u deh find will be stopped and if you say peem, it will lead to a civil war.
Make your hatred for Tinubu no becloud ur judgement, allow a democratic process to take it's course and let the aggrieved parties visit the court and let the court decide, no matter how bad a president is, democracy is always better than military rule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose / Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.