Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP (29515 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Injera(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with labour party.
You mean ibos

5 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Fearyourcreator: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
If this country no break this time around, e no fit break again

The kind lawlessness shown in this regime has never been

The court of law is not even holding them in contempt
undecided

The British are the real enemy of Nigeria. Nigeria never truly had an independence

The youths will rise, take it to the bank!!!
Colorado and Igbo smoking youth... Abi which yeye youth

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Bobloco: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Difrent:

When Igbos were calling Lagos no mans land its not a big deal
But yorubas asking yorubas to defend yorubaland is a problem to some people.

Kindly provide evidence

Besides, Are you from lagos
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Global2000: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2023
DSS is partial in their operations. Compromised in their utterances. Likewise other security and institutions in Nigeria. To come up with this buha lala statement is laughable. All this while, nobody heard from them. All of a sudden Dss. They should park well jare!!.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Draslo(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Somebody should tell Tinubu to return that stolen Mandate now otherwise, i will not say what will happen to Tinubu, because if i say it now people might blame me later. But don't put the blame on me undecided
Say it now. Sha make sure you say it on Twitter or Facebook not here...go where your identity is public

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Injera(f): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga Nigeria no be east ... Go sleep... OBI no win next na to scatter everywhere bah... Eti yawerey
My prayer is that sanwo olu destroy any ipob destroyer in Lagis
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Elvis2kay: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:

YOU AND YOUR IPOB MEMBERS.

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Father254: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:
--Labour Party replies DSS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/

I have said it before and I am saying it again as long as there is sunrise and sunset. Night and morning, Bat can't be my president or president of Nigeria.

When we hit the street we outnumbered them 10 is to one .

The will of the people can not be charged or altered by INEC chairman and APC demon's.

This time is not ipob or Biafra issues as stupid animals will always shift the bar.

The masses are saying enough is enough.

The international community are saying enough is enough.

Return the certificate old criminal druggy and let's have a free, fair and credible election.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Djele: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
We nor go gree
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by 010okoogar: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
We saw in election day Police accompany ballots box snatchers , DSS eyes closed now they are talking , what are they up to ?

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Ikea81: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
When Army intervene, make the DSS put body. I wan check something..

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Ezzymadu: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Forward ever backwards never
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Injera(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
If this country no break this time around, e no fit break again

The kind lawlessness shown in this regime has never been

The court of law is not even holding them in contempt
undecided

The British are the real enemy of Nigeria. Nigeria never truly had an independence

The youths will rise, take it to the bank!!!
Shoot on sight.
Rise in aba and nnewi and owerri
Nobody give a Bleep. Ethnic tension is already stoked among the Yoruba's.try anything na bloodbath

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Kubin: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Drug Barron can never be our president,it's so shameful as a nation with hundreds of Young and vibrate learned personalities,to be headed by old walking dead drug Barron
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by georgeakins: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:

Ibos are deceiving themselves. They are losers.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Ted4real: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Interim Government is the way to go and not bowing out into submission for a drug baron and chairman of Agberos who perpetrate violence and resort to threat to rule these country.

War is not often fought in the dream alone.

Nigerians are ready. DSS una go run?
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Injera(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Father254:

I have said it before and I am saying it again as long as there is sunrise and sunset. Night and morning, Bat can't be my president or president of Nigeria.

The will of the people can not be charged or altered by INEC chairman and APC demon's.

This time is not ipob or Biafra issues as stupid animals will always shift the bar.

Return the certificate old criminal druggy and let's have a free, fair and credible election.

Which street?? In which state in which region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Johnthesuccess: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:
--Labour Party replies DSS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/

This guy is a fool. Is he admitting that they are the culprits?

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Afritop(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
DSS are dogs to the ruling Party.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Injera(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Ted4real:
Interim Government is the way to go and not bowing out into submission for a drug baron and chairman of Agberos who perpetrate violence and resort to threat to rule these country.

War is not often fought in the dream alone.

Nigerians are ready. DSS una go run?
You mean ibos

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by AntiTerrorist: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:
Prove it that u won, d election no big deal .why are some people scared

Am not against tinubu because when I prayed, I never mentioned any candidate in my prayers I only prayed that God should give us d best
Do you now believe your prayer has been answered? Believe me, if you were wise, you wouldn't pray such prayer. God don't give leader in a democracy. People choose their leader by themselves.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Defender2023: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Most of you writting here when the heat come most of you can not stand to take a bullet for your country. Tell Peter Obi of LP and Atiku of PDP that they may not be happy with the outcome of your country past presidential election but the hand of God is in it for a reason. God can use the wicked to rule a country for a purpose and if Obi allowed himself to be pushed by saying he want his mandate by all means he will die in it and nothing will happen. Obi will one day become your country president but not now. For Atiku he can never be president till he die. He is full of evil and his mindset is bad.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by phorget(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2023
If interim government is the way to go then so be it.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by enemyofprogress: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Father254:

when are you going to hit the streets?

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by omohayek: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
lexyking:
I usually do not attack personalities, but for you I will make an exemption. Are you really this dumb or you're just pretending to be?

How can you ask that Buhari who was duly constitutionally elected president to serve a constitutional 4 years term to remain in office beyond the 4 years just because an election Is being disputed? Is it too much for your coconut brain to fathom that same way Obi reclaimed his mandate as governor of Anambara State from the person that was already sworn in, he can also reclaim his mandate from Tinubu even after swearing in? Why are you and your ilks making a fool of yourself just because of hatred for Tinubu?
The one good thing about all of the sudden agitation for an "interim government" (aka a coup) is that the Obi-supporters can no longer pretend that their movement has ever been driven by a desire for "good government" and a hatred of law-breaking. The same clowns who were hoping for an election to be annulled because of Tinubu's civil forfeiture case in the USA are now openly pleading for the ultimate in criminality: the violent overthrow of an established democracy. It shows that they have no faith in any of the legal challenges they are currently trying to make, and that they are more than happy to see the entire country burn down if that is what it takes to frustrate the object of their obsessive hatred, aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

This is clearly not a matter of mere electoral politics, as sane people understand losing is a normal part of the political process, and the best one can do is scrutinize one's past mistakes, learn from them, and regroup to try again. On this point one has to give Atiku credit, as he has never given any kind of support to voices calling for illegal measures to seize power on his behalf, even after 6 election defeats. Peter Obi, on the other hand, has been noticeably silent as his supporters grow ever bolder in begging the soldiers to come out of their barracks ...

7 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Ted4real: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Injera:

You mean ibos

I stand for a new Nigeria without any tribe in the picture.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by phorget(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Defender2023:
Most of you writting here when the heat come most of you can not stand to take a bullet for your country. Tell Peter Obi of LP and Atiku od PDP that they may not be happy with the outcome of your country past presidential election but the hand of God is in it for a reason. God can use the wicked to rule a country for a purpose and if Obi allowed himself to be pushed by saying he want his mandate by all means he will die in it and nothing will happen. Obi will one day become your country president but not now. For Atiku he never be president till he die. He is full of evil and mindset is bad.

Everyone will feel the heat equally and why will God use the wicked to rule a country if not for punishment?
This is beyond Obi and even if Obi should drop dead today someone else would rise. We are tired of been played politically and I think the people are beginning to realize that power belongs to the masses and not some few rascal politicians who sees power as a conquest rather than serving.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by SmartPolician: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Oboto700:
coward

Na cowards dey bury strong men grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by malware: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:
Why are APC afraid of interim government.

Is buhari not the best thing that happened to Nigeria after catfish pepper soup?

The same Buhari should remain there till court case is done na, why are you crying?

Have you ever set your eyes on the Constitution of the FRN? NOPE, I guess. You are just as ignorant and shameless as your moniker suggests.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.