Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet (40009 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by polite2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Served her right,

Ladies don't see personal hygiene as anything anymore. Some will visit and after eating, they will simply leave the dinner untidy. Some don't mind throwing your mob/napin under the bed after use.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by linearity: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
She forgot to flush the toilet at her guest house, but remember to flush it at her house?

hmmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by kamez(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
My kind of guy...

Personal hygiene is a really big deal for me...

I stay far far far away from people with poor hygiene both men and woman...
Urinate without flushing sef, and I are going to have a big problem

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by chudez0147(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
I have dumped a girl for carrying half sachet water ( pure water).
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by insightful01(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
How are we sure you cleaned yourself either. Why would a sane person forgot to clean a restroom after use. Good he dumped your dirty ass. !
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Geovanni412(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Qatar2022:
Dirty pig , imagine what will happen if you get this one as a wife that house will be pig house

There is a thread on romance section on nigerian girls and smelly pussy.

If she can forget to flush, how will down there smell? cool

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Tumbuleke: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:
I would also .
Which means she doesn’t wash her hands .
If I invite a lady to my house and she wants to use the washroom, I listen for
1. Flush
2. Water running from faucet
3. Hand drying from towel
If I hear flush and 5 secs you open the door. Whatever, I had in mind that evening will NEVER happen.
Omo…E be like say you go write manual keep for front door for any lady make she read before she enter your house oo…lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why you go use toilet you no flush.. ? You dey ment? What kind of dirty behaviour is that?

She's lucky she did not collect face bending slap before being dumped sef! Ode!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by sandra50(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Alexanderobi: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
How can you dump someone you said you love because of not flushing the toilet for the first time. Hmmn!!!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by goodness4ever(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
What a preposterous reason to give!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Macnnoli4:
Who forgets to flush the toilet? This makes me doubt if she wiped her nyash after the act or that water is far from the toilet and she was in a rush to leave.

Perhaps, she wanted to use the paper towel she uses to dry her hand to push the handle to flush but was in a haste and forgot to flush.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by chudez0147(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
If na me i will commot that shit with my bear hands use am stone her for face
what rubbish!!
I put it to you that you are Yoruba grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Teymanhenry(f): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dirty girl. How can she forget to flush the toilet on her first visit

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by abobote: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
You call this beautiful. Anyway the guy has been looking for a reason to dump her before this opportunity presented itself
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Ekugbeh(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bad habits
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Karleb(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Some people are just dirty! angry
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by ItisWell22(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lies! 🥱
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Blupen969(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
chudez0147:
I put it to you that you are Yoruba grin
No, you are wrong mr
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by myrates: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Realhommie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
I could do same, it's very irritating..

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by ussv: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na eeeediot she be, and she come report the issue for social media. Bad etiquette
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by chudez0147(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:
I would also .
Which means she doesn’t wash her hands .
If I invite a lady to my house and she wants to use the washroom, I listen for
1. Flush
2. Water running from faucet
3. Hand drying from towel
If I hear flush and 5 secs you open the door. Whatever, I had in mind that evening will NEVER happen.
You even tried. If I invite a lady to my house and she wants to use the wash room , if is to urinate that's ok. If it's to poo, she'd leave after that

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by rippa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
omgvoices:

Source: https://esiama.com/beautiful-lady-in-shock-after-she-got-dumped-by-boyfriend-for-not-flushing-the-toilet/
Naso one girl come my house
Instead of peeing in the WC, she pee on the floor of my bathroom and didnt even flushed it.
Na dat day i blocked her and stopped toasting Yoruba girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by yeyebrity: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oloriburuku, you didn't forget. I detest such a disgusting habit and would have done the same. The guy realized that you have a poor hygiene and couldn't stand it.

Most slay Queens are fond of this dirty habit. They will use the rest room, mess it up and just walk away.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Ejyksneh(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mumu, is it because you managed to get that drunkard as a pet(horseband)? Abeg rest [[color=#006600][/color]quote author=Rokiat post=122165573]Damn it is really rough in these dating streets grin. I feel
For ya all single people. [/quote]
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Chirowman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is a total turn off, how can that be possible to make use of toilet without flushing. This one is just too dirty and the toilet might be messed up with foul odours .

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by HITsquad: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fake girl looking for attention online. But still, not flushing the toilet after use says alot about a girl's hygiene.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by TheChameleon: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Funny enough...one big yellow babe Ngozi did the same.

Pretty girl. She came in...saying she was pressed. I said hold on and let me show you the toilet.

She said she wanted to pee on the floor.... I said NO.

Showed her the toilet and by the time I returned the toilet was oozing. She peed on the floor. angry

I was starved so I still banged. But I NEVER returned her calls again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by correctguy101(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emperormartin:
Hygienically, she's dirty...

Boys from decent upbringing cannot stomach that

I don't see what I dislike more than this. Had a friend who does that, my woman nearly kill me with talk after the eediot don go. Had to warn the madman about the crazy habit. The mumu man will even litter my sitting each time we dey relax. I miss the madman now though, he's the craziest fellow I ever had as a friend.

My woman hates that even more than me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by BanyXchi: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

Naso one girl come my house
Instead of peeing in the WC, she pee on the floor of my bathroom and didnt even flushed it.
Na dat day i blocked her and stopped toasting Yoruba girls
same here, this ibo girl came to my house and didn't flush after using my toilet, it was so terrible I stopped toasting ibo girls..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.