Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet (40008 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Sniper101(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lmfao

Motherfvckers who doesn't even use functioning water closet in their houses are busy dropping their opinions grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by mezebel(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
display the real picture, it must be Nancy my formal nebo very beautiful, but dirty.

I mean very dirty
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by mymadam(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obalacam:
Very disgusting habit.
I would have done the same
Me too, buddy, me too. Damn it! 😏
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by highchief1: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:
Na this kind thing wan *highchief1* being the complain abt smelling body part... If u check wella daht hanty de smell down there.
bros this table when u Dey shake if e fall all of us leg fit break o .off ur mic
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by omoadeleye(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Savvy19: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Intelligent guy
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by grandstar(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emperormartin:
Hygienically, she's dirty...

Boys from decent upbringing cannot stomach that

At times, it might be related to absent minded. Some call it ADHD.

Some people don't know how blesses they are that they have a focused blame.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
nedekid:

Bros, the issue was the shock. Fine yellow chick that I had toasted at her office, finally comes, I just step out and she shits? It was not expected.
See, the kind of person I am, if I use the loo 10 times a day, I must bath 10 times. Ie from head to toe. Infact over the years ladies (those days when I was in the world grin) know they most bath before comming. Do all your pooing before leaving the house.
How can you knack someone that just poo and used tissue without bathing? Imagine the aroma when "woof woof" is set. shocked
Omo, my nose is too sensitive, small smell turns me off.
U for tell her to bathe na 😁

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by queengift(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Very disgusting habit, She is fond of doing such, while will one forget to Flush toilet after use, it speaks volume. angry angry
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Semaj77(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:
I would also .
Which means she doesn’t wash her hands .
If I invite a lady to my house and she wants to use the washroom, I listen for
1. Flush
2. Water running from faucet
3. Hand drying from towel
If I hear flush and 5 secs you open the door. Whatever, I had in mind that evening will NEVER happen.

I thought I was the only one like this , mine may even be worse than yours as I'll avoid any contact with you. A friend handled my phone after using the toilet without washing his hands with soap , I had to wash my phone with soap and in the process water got in the phone and the screen got damaged

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Sixfeetbelle: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
selab:
Unfortunately, she forgot to flush the toilet after she was done and eventually went home.

I disagree with the above statement, it's her bad habit. She is not used to flushing shikena!

I remember wen i still dey university, to use our girl's hostel u must go with two bucket 🪣 of water 💦🌊 if you're the type that flush after use in order to flush the previous mess there. So irritating and na them dey do yanga pass

Ahhh, memories. You just reminded me of girls hostel back in uni. We had to start using personal poo bucket cause of messy ladies who didn't flush the toilet after use. Even the poo bucket became an eyesore at some point cause some will pee or poo or whatever, and just leave the bucket there instead of disposing the contents in the latrine made for such.

Some ladies can be so fvcking disgusting. Tuehhh!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by achimendy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:
Damn it is really rough in these dating streets grin. I feel
For ya all single people.

Is like you're not single this one you're feeling for singles??
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Easylife1234: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
;
Berrityga:
Even if my papa try that rubbish for my house I go pursue am.
grin
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Horus(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Even a Pig know how to flush the toilet grin
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by FiremanX: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
I don't know why most Nigerian girls are very dirty,,just imagine this kind of nonsense? 😡
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by highness25(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by FiremanX: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Ahhh, memories. You just reminded me of girls hostel back in uni. We had to start using personal poo bucket cause of messy ladies who didn't flush the toilet after use. Even the poo bucket became an eyesore at some point cause some will pee or poo or whatever, and just leave the bucket there instead of disposing the contents in the latrine made for such.

Some ladies can be so fvcking disgusting. Tuehhh!
Ewwwwwwww 🤮🤮
And na una dey form pass.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Sixfeetbelle: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
FiremanX:
Ewwwwwwww 🤮🤮
And na una dey form pass.

Na we oooh.

Our wahala no too much like this??😩😩
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by sirray001: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
If na me i will commot that shit with my bear hands use am stone her for face
what rubbish!!
it means you are dirty too. Using bare hand to commot shit embarassed
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by adeboizy11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
The girl is either from Ibadan or Ile-ife. Very disgusting sets of ladies, dem nor dey gree flush even the ones married for close to 40years now.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by uchwar1: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Exactly what I can do. No time
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
FiremanX:
I don't know why most Nigerian girls are very dirty,,just imagine this kind of nonsense? 😡
undecided
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by deltateam: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
omgvoices:

Source: https://esiama.com/beautiful-lady-in-shock-after-she-got-dumped-by-boyfriend-for-not-flushing-the-toilet/

Seriously it can be annoying. Some even forget when the water is there. It's a sign of dirtiness and laziness.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:

The worst is after eating and she just throw everything in the kitchen sink without even trashing the remaining food on the plates. Omor I fit blow her left eye for sleep
Violent man spotted
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Alexpetra: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
OGA flush her out grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Blupen969(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
sirray001:
it means you are dirty too. Using bare hand to commot shit embarassed
I agree, now go and achieve all your dreams sirray001
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Alexpetra: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
mezebel:
display the real picture, it must be Nancy my formal nebo
very beautiful, but dirty.

I mean very dirty
no matter how pretty you are... It's a no no for me
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
It has not been mentioned if it was pee pee or poo poo. If it was pee pee, the guy is supposed to forgive her. If it was poo poo then I'm speechless. I cannot understand how she was so carried away and forgot to flush toilet.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Are u sure is d only reason d cud b more.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Violent man spotted
Nah I can't even hit a woman. Where I won touch? I'm trying to emphasize my disgust
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Xoftme101(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:

Nah I can't even hit a woman. Where I won touch? I'm trying to emphasize my disgust
You mentioned black eye and that's scary, no body admits violence on social media ooo hmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.