Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet (40026 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by nedekid: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
The beautiful almost oyinbo like lady that visited me way back. A then staff of Zenith bank ogba branch, 20 years ago. I just left the room for 5 min to go get refreshments by the time I got back the whole room was stinking. Smell comming form the ensuit bathroom. Just within mins ohh, you visited man for the first time and went to shit immediately he stepped out!
Omo. That was my last and only day with her. Heard she relocated to the US shortly after.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by 010okoogar: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Inasmuch as we are all humans we are prone to mistakes and failures , if love should it way them the should be other options .
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by VIKTO83(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
I can break up for such reason too
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by sprints1: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
She is a yoruba girl I can bet my balls na dem no aorta of neatness they can be dirty like pigs indoors but Cinderella on owanbe days very anyhow human beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by imoh4king(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
nedekid:
The beautiful almost oyinbo like lady that visited me way back. A then staff of Zenith bank ogba branch, 20 years ago. I just left the room for 5 min to go get refreshments by the time I got back the whole room was stinking. Smell comming form the ensuit bathroom. Just within mins ohh, you visited man for the first time and went to shit immediately he stepped out!
Omo. That was my last and only day with her. Heared she relocated to the US shortly after.

Bro, give the lady a break. She's human for crying loud.
Was she suppose to hold it becos she came to your House for the first time.

Abeg, relax.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by densiks: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
That was attempted murder.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
polite2:
Served her right,

Ladies don't see personal hygiene as anything anymore. Some will visit and after eating, they will simply leave the dinner untidy. Some don't mind throwing your mob/napin under the bed after use.

Nonsense
The worst is after eating and she just throw everything in the kitchen sink without even trashing the remaining food on the plates. Omor I fit blow her left eye for sleep
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Ubdavis(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
What sort of demonic forgetfulness be that. I don't want the see even the residue of anything, especially someone else's own. Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Beauty and dirtiness don't mix.
Guy made the right decision, a beautiful pig is still a pig.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by dangotesmummy: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
she is ASSUMING that this is the reason he never called back...

but if you went to pee and forgot to flush, i can somehow take it but if you A) went to shiit during a 1st date at a dude's house and B) you didnt flush...then something is seriously wrong with you.

BTW in many countries in South America, when you go to the toilet and clean your nyansh with toilet paper, you are not suppose to throw the dirty paper in the toilet bowl (due to bad plumbing) and instead, to throw the paper in a dustbin next to the toilet. i HATE THIS DISGUSTING SHIT and even if i tell people to throw the paper in the bowl, i always see the dustbin filled with shitty toilet paper AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!
***spit on floor***
that is even a Nasty and disgusting toilet habit.what stops you from using water to properly clean up your anus and then use water to directly flush the toilet if the toilet flusher is not working

I pity men wey dey put mouth inside woman poosy or shook preek inside woman anus.una go just dey expose una self to dirty😫🤮

Though because of dirty people they usually hang toilet frames at the door of the toilet to remind them to flush after use.in any case there's no excuse for not flushing after use Because if you met the place dirty will you use it

Besides If a woman has irritating toilet habits, wetin she wan teach pikin? You no go flush, your children too no go flush,the whole house go dey smell.tuehhhh

Anyway such girls full hostels.thrm go dey shit on top shit,them no go clean up well and one unfortunate man go dey put tongue inside her jajaina cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by begge: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you find out now, she must be among those high long eye lashes class
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by ukaface(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
But is it possible to forget to flush?

I think that act is kinda reflex
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by deavicky(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
Dirty pig!

Why would someone forget to flush the toilet? Is that not madness? The guy saw the handwriting on the wall so no need wasting his time with someone that would mess his house up......He did the right thing.
don't worry u will know why some day
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by bennyflipy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you believe this attention seeking fellow, then you'll definitely believe, Peter Gringory Obi won the Presidential election on the 25th of February 2023.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Konjiboii: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Huge red flag, I remember for uni when one babe I don dey finally wan knack use toilet and forgot to flush, Omo I mistakenly see the shit, e dey like full grown, Eba eating street nigga own. I stopped seeing her as a lady after.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by rickleye: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Omo…E be like say you go write manual keep for front door for any lady make she read before she enter your house oo…lol

grin 😂
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by captaininiobong(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Maybe is not the first or second time. She has been used to "over the castle on the hill" method of disposing feaces.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
nedekid:
Omo. That was my last and only day with her. Heared she relocated to the US shortly after.
Oga u harsh oo.. so make she no poo? Na her shit dey smell no mean say she be dirty girl na. I used to have one like that. She has very good hygiene all round but if she go deposit 7 out of 10 times lol no near that toilet in the next 30/45 minutes. I dey mask up with big can of airfreshner dey follow her spray every where I no care if she dey vex

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
I don't joke with my personal life style o. I wld av ensured I wash and eliminate any trace of me using that toilet. Can never be my shy self. I barely use people's rest room when ever I travel unless to urinate. I dey hold the kaka wella till I reach house or fast food. Thats why i no dey eat anyhow for people house .Na wetin she dey do for house she carry go outside. I know dat some guys don't av d habit of flushing esp hotel lodgers. But coming from a lady? Mbanu!

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Isabi4lov: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
If na man now grin you go dey hear grin

Pray for him
Wear nice clothes
Smell nice bla bla bla

Ara Agbaala Ndi prayer warriors 🤣
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Aldol: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Very useless act,I would even do worse than the guy. Spits
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by bikefab(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dirty girl...
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by nedekid: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:

Oga u harsh oo.. so make she no poo? Na her shit dey smell no mean say she be dirty girl na. I used to have one like that. She has very good hygiene all round but if she go deposit 7 out of 10 times lol no near that toilet in the next 30/45 minutes. I dey mask up with big can of airfreshner dey follow her spray every where I no care if she dey vex
Bros, the issue was the shock. Fine yellow chick that I had toasted at her office, finally comes, I just step out and she shits? It was not expected.
See, the kind of person I am, if I use the loo 10 times a day, I must bath 10 times. Ie from head to toe. Infact over the years ladies (those days when I was in the world grin) know they most bath before comming. Do all your pooing before leaving the house.
How can you knack someone that just poo and used tissue without bathing? Imagine the aroma when "woof woof" is set. shocked
Omo, my nose is too sensitive, small smell turns me off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Reference(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
nedekid:

Bathrooms with large windows or screens is the solution if you cannot get a ventilator. But we are accustomed to bathrooms with such small windows you'd think you are on a ship or airplane. Cannot ever get my head round this third world thing..... smallest windows in the most olfactory challenged room in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Emdebby2: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Don't blame her, maybe she's using the pit toilet at home.
It's only a dirty human being will use the restroom and not flush it. What a disgusting habit.
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by PeterTinubu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
nedekid:

Make she no shit again ? 😁

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by GodHimself: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Saidfx(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
she is ASSUMING that this is the reason he never called back...

but if you went to pee and forgot to flush, i can somehow take it but if you A) went to shiit during a 1st date at a dude's house and B) you didnt flush...then something is seriously wrong with you.

BTW in many countries in South America, when you go to the toilet and clean your nyansh with toilet paper, you are not suppose to throw the dirty paper in the toilet bowl (due to bad plumbing) and instead, to throw the paper in a dustbin next to the toilet. i HATE THIS DISGUSTING SHIT and even if i tell people to throw the paper in the bowl, i always see the dustbin filled with shitty toilet paper AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!
***spit on floor***

Its common in the western world. When I'm outside, I avoid taking excess liquid and over feeding, because I detest their toilet etiquette in the west. When I use to explore Scandinavian girls back then in sweden, I avoid girls that drink too much beer, because they are careless when they use the rest room. It's unfortunate how our girls have become so dirty to the extent of forgetting to flush after pooping. It's a kindergarten habit. Shame!
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by nedekid: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Reference:

Bathrooms with large windows or screens is the solution if you cannot get a ventilator. But we are accustomed to bathrooms with such small windows you'd think you are on a ship or airplane. Cannot ever get my head round this third world thing..... smallest windows in the most olfactory challenged room in the house.
Actually, back then my room had it's own bath and loo, with wide windows.
That is the shocker I am talking about. My windows were closed, Ac was on. If I had know, shebi I could have turned off the Ac and opened the windows. Possibly given her towels to bath. Instead I entered and saw person fully clothed as if no shitting happened grin. The whole place smelling like a sewer. Imagine in your car under Ac, someone shits. The smell was what I experienced.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Lovenorth: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good nigga
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by nedekid: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
PeterTinubu:

Make she no shit again 😁 And fine women shit can smell ehn 😷 Especially after eating pizza and licking coldstone 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.