Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80734 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by mauchiz: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Second wife is not good.

Any woman that is a second wife is a witch,
They end up destroying people so they can take over with their children.

May Edochie,tie ur wrapper very well before they Kill another one.

Pete Edochie warned his son not to marry second wife,he refused,now is morning.

Yul Edochie,wash ur eyes very well,so u can see.
They will donate all ur kids to the coven very soon
Sit up, send that chic back to her fathers house.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:

The posts on her page ehn. Someone said “You have done it. Congratulations!”

Hmmmm!
really? our people are so cruel man.

Definitely not a fan of her by any means but I already know what’s about to come her way now and it’s terrifying.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
just stop
mauchiz:
Second wife is not good.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
cococandy:
really? our people are so cruel man.

Definitely not a fan of her by any means but I already know what’s about to come her way now and it’s terrifying.

No need for long talk https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSxf8uNapQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 🤐

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BRATISLAVA: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Dem don begin dey do juju to themselves.
There is no polygamous home that is peaceful shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BRATISLAVA: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
mauchiz:
Second wife is not good.

shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Farfalla(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Too fit? That is a new one.

Yep. A certain chauvinistic moniker implied that May needed to stop going to the gym so she can get "fuller" like her co-wife. I'd fish out that thread if I wasn't so exhausted.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Geovanni412:

I was reading a thread one guy posted about how he suffered because of polygamy.

Hmm, who knows what really happened to Yul's son?

Been waiting to see a post reminding us all of that thread.

It may not be the case here, but polygamy and favoritism breed the worst forms of envy, bitterness, hate and the ultimate evil.

If the article is true, he was probably stressed after a hectic day. He was a dedicated student, unfortunately it may have been too much pressure on him.

Let's wait to see if this news is true.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
I'm just here thinking about the situation of May Yul Edochie now, the pains, heartbreak, the hurt and everything she has secretly endured for over 18yrs only to be rewarded with another wife by the so-called husband of her youth. Judy entered the wrong family, nature and everything on the surface of the earth is fighting her to leave that marriage
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
franchasofficia:
Why is everybody talking about May this June that, what about Yul the father, or you guys think its easy to lose a son as a father, God forbid, tufiakwa! angry cry

People see him as someone who has already moved on with another wife and son, assuming he will not be grieved if this news is true.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by akposking(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:
Oh No!!!

This is a painful one. Same May that was consoling Chioma Davido?

I pity this couple. Blogs would so milk this tragedy, not minding their state of mind.
I tought we agreed I would get laid tonight. grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Slimwhyt(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is so sad
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MiddleDimension: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

I said it because I don't want Yul and May to loose anymore Children suddenly

May you never find yourself in such a home with such a diabolical Crisis

The deaths can occur in quick succession if they don't act fast

There are People who know what is going on immediately they see it

The best thing to do now is prayer and caring for Orphans

One advice, STOP BEING SUPERSTITIOUS!!! IT LOOKS UGLY ON YOU!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MiddleDimension: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
JOemmy:
Yul used his own hands to destroy his once beautiful family due to his inability to control his libido. His dad is not a polygamist I don't know where he learnt how to become a polygamist there a lot of spiritual battles in polygamous homes.

Stupid idiot! ''polygamist'' a not a word! is ''monogamist'' a word too? And what other spiritual battle was in Adam's family that one of his children killed the other? What 'spiritual' battle was there in Isaac's home when there was sworn enmity between his children even to the point one tried to kill the other thatthebother one had to run away from home?

When they say stay.away from superstition, you think we envy you that's why we say that? It is because supetstition does not look good on you, It makea you uglier than gobln in merlin.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MiddleDimension: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Odebayo4010:
This is the reason why Men should not plan to have Polygamous Family,because at last you will be the loser,he brought trouble for himself

when monogamies lose children, do you see them as losers? You know, you bible says god is fair, which means if it is not fair, then it is not god! You are not being fair here, that means you are not of god!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Toriagirl(f): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chaii rip cry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nwagod26: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oga don use e hand carry devil enter e peaceful home

Wetin preek dey cause too many, upon that e still dey buga.

Wetin happen now to the pikin, na only the pikin go fit know for the spirit world, plus God who see everything.

It's painful how such a loss would so affect all close him. But then, we all need be careful

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Polynek(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Eeyaa
Yul my man, take heart, may His soul rest in peace
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Romanoff:

Bring evidence or thunder will strike you.
gerreway
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2023
The rich in Nigeria also cry. A seizure should not lead to death
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2023
pocohantas:
Oh No!!!

This is a painful one. Same May that was consoling Chioma Davido?

I pity this couple. Blogs would so milk this tragedy, not minding their state of mind.

Na pastorprenuers go milk this tragedy, you watch.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

Polygamy is African culture.

So how many wives do you have? Hypocrite.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:34am On Mar 31, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

When I was in school I did the same thing the deceased did many times but here I am still alive

He was probably epileptic. When people with epilepsy get stressed, they fit.

The same thing happens in people with sickle cell, crisis.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2023
rollandben:
This is a sad news. May God give his family fortitude to bear his loss. Father lord please console his family. RIP

This has to be the only sensitive comment I've read here
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Successfulben:
If you think Yul Edochie has no hand in his son's death then you are MAD and you deserve to be taken to the psychiatric. May Edochie should file for divorce asap, am sure she has learnt her lessons the hard way. First she was fighting to save her marriage, now she has lost her first son. She finally lost the battle. To the rest of you gold-diggers who think it's only the man that have to suffer to labour so you just walk in majestically into his rest, well I hope you learn from Mrs May Edochie, I pray you marry the man God has ordained for you from eternity because there's a man for every woman. Money is not everything even in life. Don't be blinded by glitters so you won't end up with a RITUALIST. A word is enough for the WISE.

This comment is so out of line, I just have to laugh. Ritualistic because he's a rich man?

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
getat!
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me, as e dey sweet me, e dey pain you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can't even imagine the pains and hurt she's going through now. The marriage wasn't totally over because yul refused to sign the divorce papers.
He refused to sign divorce papers? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Yes, he’s being begging her, trying to manipulate her by all means.
Kobojunkie:
He refused to sign divorce papers? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by nigerianoakman: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2023
A fine young man. RIP, son!!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2023
cococandy:
just stop
She called herself Queen Bathsheba and you know what that means. I don't have any sympathy for her, she's a very bad person, her other husband (Mr Obasi confirmed it live on gistlover) . The way she left her other husband's house is quite cruel, she and Yul did that man dirty with no remorse. My sympathy goes in this order
1. May Yul Edochie
2. May's kids
3. May's Parents
4. Yul's Parents
5. Yul
Nature and every other thing is fighting her to leave that marriage which was built on very faulty foundation. As we speak Queen Bathsheba is still married to her other husband, no proper divorce yet. She just left the man's house with the help of yul( yul's car was used in conveying her loads while the man cried helplessly). Yul and queen Bathsheba practically prevented Mr Obasi from seeing his kids after several attempts, the man cried bitterly that Yul is doing this to him because he's richer and more powerful than him and concluded that he hands them (Yul and Queen Bathsheba)over to God to judge them.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeThisLoser: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

So how many wives do you have? Hypocrite.

2 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.