Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80841 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Voiceofthestree: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pierocash:
That is the one you do. You are still at local level.

Real money ritual takes human blood. The one you know is good,which takes only animal blood. But you need to ask those who have upgraded ,they will tell you.

You still dey play local. Please remain that local,it is better. But that is your level

Any ritual involve human blood is pure scam Bruh please don’t quote me again

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Christistruth03: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
MiddleDimension:

What has to be 'prevented' and how do you propose you 'prevent' it? Better clarify yourself now before I come down on you!

And who are you

You sound lost or on drugs

You can only Crush yourself

Because I don't know you and you don't know me
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
folake4u:
My condolences to the family.

I know the indescribable pain in losing a child. It hurts so much and feels like the wound will never heal.

May the Good Lord comfort them.
You do? shocked

I thought you be student for Uniben oh..never knew you had a child.

My condolences
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pierocash:
Una sure say no be ritual thing.

Na question I ask abeg

Everything is always attach to ritual in Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Hmmmm! Both her and Chioma’s own have similar dynamics. Other women and first sons. Perfect story for bloggers. 😩😩

Nahhh. This life is something else.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
IYAEBE THE MID NIGHT NEWS PAPER.

UR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN ROTTEN

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by HIPROFILE(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

In Igbo culture a man can take more than one wife. Nothing to do with him marrying another woman. You people should think more logically.

Bro we all know this and we also know its not about him marrying more wives but its about the consequences with regards marrying many wives in this generation and kind of woman we have this days where one wife still gives trouble to a man let alone two bro people sure do it but only few are happy and successful without unending drama.

Our Fathers married more wives lived with them and were happy not in this generation Y abi Z.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
who tolded that my name is terrible? My name is enemyofprogress, don't get it twisted
Very fine name. Give it to your kids too
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Romanoff(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sermwell:

The stupid way you guys reason ehn! What do you mean by 'may God grant May the fortitude bla bla bla....What of Yul the father?

The uncouth and senseless way some of you pass a message is so alarming.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MiddleDimension: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

And who are you

You sound lost or on drugs

You can only Crush yourself

Because I don't know you and you don't know me

If there is any good in you, you will just give your condolence and leave. You will not be too insensitive and bring up polygamy at this point in time
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
chysam:

Yoruba Rascals?,very easy to identify them
You go chop like 50 yrs ban.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Christistruth03: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
MiddleDimension:

If there is any good in you, you will just give your condolence and leave. You will not be too insensitive and bring up polygamy at this point in time

I said it because I don't want Yul and May to loose anymore Children suddenly

May you never find yourself in such a home with such a diabolical Crisis

The deaths can occur in quick succession if they don't act fast

There are People who know what is going on immediately they see it

The best thing to do now is prayer and caring for Orphans
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by AliEzeOlu: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
I don't know why Yul has a Father like the great Pete Edochie himself, yet decided to mess up his home, Big time.

RIP young Kambilichukwu.

It's so sad that you had to exit this wicked world even before you ever started it.

May God rest your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Naturemed: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yul fuk up full time. Rip to the young guy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by FiremanX: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
I saw the news yesterday and thought it was just those fake news peddlers, damn! RIP Kiddo. the edochie's family must be going through alot right now.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
watch how everyone is starting to bring irrelevant issues (such as 2nd wife) as if it has any relevance to the child's death....
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stanislause94:
but Davido lost his son, una no talk all these rubbish. Because na Igbo man now na ritual. May God have mercy on you oily pepper stew people tongue

They said the same nonsense with Davido. Maybe you were not paying attention. David’s own was worse sef. They also trolled Sophia Momodu that period.

MrBrownJay1:
watch how everyone is starting to bring irrelevant issues (such as 2nd wife) as if it has any relevance to the child's death....

They are already on her IG page. Some Nigerians no too get sense.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by folake4u(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
MiddleDimension:

You are a great woman!.You are not like those who come here and instead of consoling the family, decided to be insensitive to this trying time of the family and bring up things that are completely unrelated to each other

Honestly, I'm shocked people are saying nasty things to a family who's just bereaved of their child.

It is highly irrelevant and insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by grandlexuz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't you feel for May his wife? Why are you all like this

Don't you feel for Yul, May's husband. Yul has lost a son, stop sounding as though he is happy to see his son go

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by folake4u(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:

You do? shocked

I thought you be student for Uniben oh..never knew you had a child.

My condolences

K.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:
They are already on her IG page. Some Nigerians no too get sense.

thats the sad part about Nigerians, they have to blame SOMEBODY, regardless of whats happening.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thats the sad part about Nigerians, they have to blame SOMEBODY, regardless of whats happening.

There was a time they were wishing her son death. Going to her IG page to type mean words and I asked, what for? Little did I know the bigger tragedy was coming. And it is women going to type these comments. Nawa!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 754babalola: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
too much for May to bear..she never recover from the one her husband do now her son .. sending her strength and My condolences to the Eudoche's too much for May to bear..she never recover from the one her husband do now her son .. sending her strength and My condolences to the Eudoche's ...
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by malaria(f): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP
Are you sure you have conscience and empathy .someone is mourning and this is all that could come out from that your trap . In Davido 's words - I pray what happened to yul and may does not happen to you .
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:
There was a time they were wishing her son death. Going to her IG page to type mean words and I asked, what for? Little did I know the bigger tragedy was coming. And it is women going to type these comments. Nawa!

i think a lot of women hate her simply because she became a 2nd wife, and majority of these women put themselves in the shoes of the 1st wife. they wouldnt blame A) the husband who needed "more" in his marriage, nor B) the wife who obviously couldnt keep that man to herself... therefore they have to blame the other woman, as if it wasnt her, it wouldnt be someone else marrying that man.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i think a lot of women hate her simply because she became a 2nd wife, and majority of these women put themselves in the shoes of the 1st wife. they wouldnt blame A) the husband who needed "more" in his marriage, nor B) the wife who obviously couldnt keep that man to herself... therefore they have to blame the other woman, as if it wasnt her, it wouldnt be someone else marrying that man.

Are some of their mothers not second wives? Even third and fourth sef. So?

I was pissed at Yul’s actions. Especially how he went about gaslighting his first wife. But it shouldn’t erode our sense of reasoning and humanity. If that lady had seen into the future, she would never have gone into that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Romanoff:

The marriage was already over.

I can't imagine what it feels like to lose a child, a whole child that was healthy and just died, just like that.

May God grant May the fortitude to bear the loss.
but you supported Regina Daniel marrying another person's husband and evem form go girl gang I'm support of it

Fear God
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Onyennaaaa(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
RIP YOUNG MAN.

May God comfort d family of Edochie
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by YelloweWest: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
The only agreement one can sign is court marriage
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by YelloweWest: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP
Why would you say such a thing?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Asswipemod: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-actor-yul-edochie-loses-first-son/

Chai! What a terrible news! Chai! God please oooooo
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Romanoff(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but you supported Regina Daniel marrying another person's husband and evem form go girl gang I'm support of it

Fear God

Bring evidence or thunder will strike you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.