Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80733 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Goldenchyke(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
My heart goes to the family.

What a loss?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ogbe88(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
donttouchme:
Yul used his hand to destroy his house. Igbo women can never co-habit. Even if his death is natural, there is no way may will agree. I only pray, yul retrace when there is still time. A man doesn't need a second wife to prove his superiority. My deepest condolences to yul and family.
U r foolish
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by PapaFejiro: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is no ordinary death.

David's Ifeanyi too was no ordinary death.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by delpee(f): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sad one! May God comfort his family. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Successfulben: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you think Yul Edochie has no hand in his son's death then you are MAD and you deserve to be taken to the psychiatric. May Edochie should file for divorce asap, am sure she has learnt her lessons the hard way. First she was fighting to save her marriage, now she has lost her first son. She finally lost the battle. To the rest of you gold-diggers who think it's only the man that have to suffer to labour so you just walk in majestically into his rest, well I hope you learn from Mrs May Edochie, I pray you marry the man God has ordained for you from eternity because there's a man for every woman. Money is not everything even in life. Don't be blinded by glitters so you won't end up with a RITUALIST. A word is enough for the WISE.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by sisisioge: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! May God rest him well and pacify his parents and loved ones o. Kammy! Chai! May God especially pacify May. It is well.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by jnig: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Just the way your family sacrificed that one that died the other time..... Shebi na the same place all of una do am.

Wizards everywhere; nobody just fit die like that, somebody must be responsible. Who do us this kind thing?

spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by JOemmy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yul used his own hands to destroy his once beautiful family due to his inability to control his libido. His dad is not a polygamist I don't know where he learnt how to become a polygamist there a lot of spiritual battles in polygamous homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

And some people even like this your post? Chai! I fear Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
When will they rush CORN to the hospital

After Obituary is buried in his Anambra village.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by FavouredNK: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
At times like this I think it would have been wiser and more humane if we can just type RIP and pass without having to heap up blames of all kinds to the people who are currently mourning this deep loss. These whole talk about Yul using his first son for ritual I think it's too inhuman for anybody to say such at a time like this. Pls let's try to be a little sensitive to other people's feelings when talking.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Odebayo4010(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is the reason why Men should not plan to have Polygamous Family,because at last you will be the loser,he brought trouble for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
exactly my point , citing he second marriage as the cause of the boy death is totally wrong

SeeThisLoser:

Wrong.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Very fine name. Give it to your kids too
that's our sorename now
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Cromagnon: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
You want them to die single with no children in wedlock abi
This is Nigeria not America
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
what has been polygamous got to do with this issue ? we dont even have the facts, maybe that boy had an ailment the family has been nursing and keeping quiet about, no one knows. and there is nowhere in the article where it states that the second marriage or second woman is the cause , so where are ppl getting all these insinuations from ?

Odebayo4010:
This is the reason why Men should not plan to have Polygamous Family,because at last you will be the loser,he brought trouble for himself
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by finallybusy: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
The boy is too young to have slumped. What happened? It maybe was a heart issue they filed under "God forbid." Medical checkups are not a thing to ignore. Sha, Nigerians love dying out of the blue. All these sort of news should caution the living.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by stasius: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
They don start to dey fly juju.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by remsonik(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chai so painful, ha his first child...... Why did he marry a second wife anyways seizures can start when you're pre-diabetes and as sugar goes much in your body it becomes a serious seizures and convulsions that's very hard to handle. Don't have a high blood sugar or low blood sugar. Mind what you consume, meet a dietitian to give you a food timetable fit for your health and always have exercise for at least 30 minutes daily

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Odebayo4010(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
onatisi:
what has been polygamous got to do with this issue ? we dont even have the facts, maybe that boy had an ailment the family has been nursing and keeping quiet about, no one knows. and there is nowhere in the article where it states that the second marriage or second woman is the cause , so where are ppl getting all these insinuations from ?

I discover that you're not a Yoruba,because that's best tribe on earth,if you're Yoruba many things will clear to you,

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Odebayo4010(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
remsonik:
Chai so painful, ha his first child...... Why did he marry a second wife anyways seizures can start when you're pre-diabetes and as sugar goes much in your body it becomes a serious seizures and convulsions that's very hard to handle. Don't have a high blood sugar or low blood sugar. Mind what you consume, meet a dietitian to give you a food timetable fit for your health and always have exercise for at least 30 minutes daily

Hmm
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Odebayo4010(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
I discover that you're not a Yoruba,because that's best tribe on earth,if you're Yoruba many things will clear to you,

onatisi:

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
that's our sorename now
getat!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by harmony75: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is so sad o God!!!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Farfalla(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Successfulben:
If you think Yul Edochie has no hand in his son's death then you are MAD and you deserve to be taken to the psychiatric. May Edochie should file for divorce asap, am sure she has learnt her lessons the hard way. First she was fighting to save her marriage, now she has lost her first son. She finally lost the battle. To the rest of you gold-diggers who think it's only the man that have to suffer to labour so you just walk in majestically into his rest, well I hope you learn from Mrs May Edochie, I pray you marry the man God has ordained for you from eternity because there's a man for every woman. Money is not everything even in life. Don't be blinded by glitters so you won't end up with a RITUALIST. A word is enough for the WISE.

Will you shut up!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by EagleSquare1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
May His Soul Rest In Peace, and may the family be comforted, including Grandpa Pete.

Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-actor-yul-edochie-loses-first-son/

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
please like what ,i am open to learning new things
Odebayo4010:

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Glead(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
A polygamous home . The symptom has stated .

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by sharone21(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
burp18:
What agreement please?

During court marriage in Cameroon, couples choose if they want joint or single accounts

Couples choose if they want polygamy or monogamy.

I still like Nigeria's OPEN option

Bobo shouldn't have gone out to play after all night reading....Teachers for high school students should help guide them alot.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:
Oh No!!!

This is a painful one. Same May that was consoling Chioma Davido?

I pity this couple. Blogs would so milk this tragedy, not minding their state of mind.
as in eh.

I wouldn’t want to be the second wife right now

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

here we go 🙄
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
cococandy:
as in eh.

I wouldn’t want to be the second wife right now

The posts on her page ehn. Someone said “You have done it. Congratulations!”

Hmmmm!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.