Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (38805 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by superCleanworks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree

He will take this shame to his grave. God forbid
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Your neighbor has low self esteem. If you beg a woman to marry you , trust me u will also struggle to keep her. I don't beg , I just politely ask her out

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Akalia(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love
If you are the one on your DP then you are not beautiful na. I wonder what those men saw in you that made them beg you for your hand in a relationship. (winks) Just messing with u.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by DonBenny77(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
cuffee:
you are disgrace to manhood
Wetin you don achieve with your manhood?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by HellVictorinho7: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stellar360:

The world isn't ruled or dominated by people who think this way.
the world is ruled by nobody.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Deboski12: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
What kind of lie lie love you are talking about?

Abeg pack well joor!

quote author=Lovilla post=122166907]Its none of your business..

It is not simping but love [/quote]
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by LoveTalk(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Mind your business baby boy.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by anyination: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Rather...
Several men beg u on daily basis to Bleep u
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodudoma:

Maybe you perceived they don't have money
She not me
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by jayAjoku(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Your Neigbour is the chairmen of simps in your area, He wants to kpansh the babe but he’s trying to use relationship format to do it he’s a waste of a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by LordErrk: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

If I slap you, you'll stop lying
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by nedekid: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anyway is a way, even if he has to kneel. Once he achieves the objective ie shines the Congo, the reverse will be the case. She will be the one kneeling. grin
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Lovilla(f): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Marliz:

So Miss Lovilla, please, tell us how many of them you done say yes to. since you have so much love to give cool
None
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by starlingbawa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
That dude is in a very tough place MENTALLY right now. he won't do any other thing today except thinking, praying and hoping she accepts his proposal when she's back from work this evening. Finally it will end in futility for him. YOU DON'T GO ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING A GIRL TO DATE YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by chypotenti(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stanweezy:
Even if she agrees, it will be disastrous because the girl will milk him dry
how you take know
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by SunMusk(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hahaha haha haha haha haha this ur post is not complete without picture, at least there should be photo evidence, something u watch for 30mins you don't post pictures. Post the picture and crop the person face simple
ozile1234:

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ukaface(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na today

Men Dey beg for sex sef
‘ please na, just the tip’ ndi ara
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Kaka77(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
There is a business that will pay you well Mr OP. That busines is called MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Kubin: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

love shit, ladies should be the one to beg for relationship men only beg for nacking things
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
At your age u dey gossip another person Mata and even acting Mr perfect as if you are far better dan that him....
Na una type una wife dey beat for house.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Konjiboii: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
yeah

I love none of em

I will like to use my cum and trace your eyebrow. You are definitely my size.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Isabi4lov: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
All men na simp , na the area of simping dey different.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Funny u, You dey whine yourself...... If we are to check well maybe na those physical challenge men dey beg you for love.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Alexxien: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

I bet you will be proud of yourself if you should see your elder brother prostrating before a woman, crying and begging her to love him. Disgusting!!!
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Strech:
I swear you na mumu guy grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

Aboki!
Dey speak pidgin like who shit dey him mouth!
Soapy wey dey form alpha male!
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Anselemchi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

I will beg depends on what I want, I begged a girl for 2 years dated her with lies for 2 months with constant f.., was very unable to meet any of her demand so she quit and I kept quiet till date
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isabi4lov:
All men na simp , na the area of simping dey different.
I stand to disagree with you on dis..... Not all men are simp.... It's only the physical challenge ones that begs for love.
We that are heathy and energetic na Dem dey rush us for love.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Isabi4lov: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
UYEMDO35:

I stand to disagree with you on dis..... Not all men are simp.... It's only the physical challenge ones that begs for love.
We that are heathy and energetic na Dem dey rush us for love.

Rush you for love or money ? , you be simp for another area , no be only love dem dey simp for

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

Read your last paragraph and explain what you meant. So if you are not an alpha male then you are a simp like your friend. In fact, a simp is better than you.

Real guymen do anything, go any length to shift the pants thereafter you be the lord. Your friend is better than you.

This girl is not even that fine, aby I told you that I want to shift pant,

This is the first time I’m seeing something like this.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
tunapawizzy:

ur charisma suppose fit shift paynt..if ur charisma no fit shift am, just move
and no be every battle u go win.........even for life in general

Charisma apart!
It takes some guys time to learn the craft, the craft of what it takes to drive a woman. I agree with you not all battle can be won but some of these imps who claim to be alpha male are just saying rubbish. They lack practical knowledge of how it works.

You know you are exceptional when they will not let you be, they are the ones coming after you and not the other way round.
Sometimes i feel some guys should learn how to mind their business, i mean, i find it so repulsive when men gossip about other men. That use to be the craft of women but these days you find men gossiping more than women.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

This girl is not even that fine, aby I told you that I want to shift pant,

This is the first time I’m seeing something like this.

Like seriously! You be real small pikin! Js 2 or Js 1, what class are you?
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Farfalla(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.

Amebo. You're also a simp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.