Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,751 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (38824 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Rush you for love or money ? , you be simp for another area , no be only love dem dey simp for
You win Sha.... Let's have a private chat on Whatsapp ⁰⁹¹³⁶⁸⁰⁴⁴11. .. I tried and I can't desist from my bad habit .
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Before nko?
Won't he beg?
Guys must beg for everything not to talk of a simp that must do double efforts before getting number.
The earlier the better you guys realise you are disturbing like flies the better.
A girl ll tell you that she's in a relationship but you ll still do simp having stupid hope.

The girl said this evening they will talk about it so he will prove you wrong, even weak mean still da collect person babe, my eyes don see something today this is like a drama to me, a man kneeling down to beg for responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by pansophist(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Begging is not actually the issue here, it's the precendent that it creates, which will be highly unfavourable to him.

1. The power dynamics of the relationship will be unbalanced. Since he is the one that needs her more, the relationship effectively becomes a celebrity and fan thingy, which I trust women to exploit.

2. Begging also shows lack of options, confidence, and lack of self-respect, things that are fatal for to him if he doesn't have it. No woman want to be with a man who lacks the above thing. It conflict with her hypergamy.

3. He won't be able to get the best out of her. Women give their best in a relationship when he is their best choice, not necessarily when she is his best choice. So no submission, hardly will be respected, and if she offense him, she will never make it up to him after all, he fears loosing her.

4. I repeat, begging is not the problem here, it's the precedence. For example I can beg my girlfriend if I genuinely offend her, but apologies is strength, but begging someone to accept you is weakness, and loss of self-respect. You should leave if they don't want you.

5. Most importantly, and the sad part of begging a woman is that he just postponed his agony. She will stay, punish him by not giving him her best, waste his time, money, resources and any selfish reasons she needs him for, then discard him.

Begging doesn't keeps people, it only makes them think of ways to use you. He must understand that the saying that "charity begins at home" Is very true.

When you respect yourself, you set the standards others will treat you with. So you can know how others sees you by how they treat you. It's slavery to be in a relationship where you give your best, and paid with punishment.

Also, women generally do not evolve to be sympathetic towards men. They are disgusted by weakness in men. He just signed his suffering enrolment if she accept. And being ignorant of this dynamics doesnt prevent your suffering. It makes it worse.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Isabi4lov: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
UYEMDO35:

You win Sha.... Let's have a private chat on Whatsapp ⁰⁹¹³⁶⁸⁰⁴⁴11. .. I tried and I can't desist from my bad habit .
Really ? Hope you're not the type that troll people online.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Emdebby2: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leave your neighbor's affair and mind your business.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jobgetter1:
See chair man I can go on my knees in other for me to shift a girls pant.... I will put that love in that girls brain..... Even some I tell to be my girlfriend .... Which I know may only last for 1 or 2 months..... That your neighbor just wan bang that girl
..... All what he is saying is just to put love in her head so as to shift her pants easily ....

The main thing is, he should just be wise with his pocket and spending.... Sometimes some girls will want to prove difficult, so you have to make it look you mean all what you say to make her believe you

She use to collect things from him, once relationship start him don finish kpatkpata
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Really ? Hope you're not the type that troll people online.
Not at all, I created a thread few days back about my brother going through my fone while am away....and u advise me to keep of from certain stuff like that and believe u remember now.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
tctrills:

Oga get a life. Watching and posting about your neighbors shows you need help.

I work from home, I’m a web and graphic designer after my service last year na house I da make money bro
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Isabi4lov: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Not at all, I created a thread few days back about my brother going through my fone while am away....and u advise me to keep of from certain stuff like that and believe u remember now.
Yeah , I remember now thought you ain't interested again.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
BubblingB:
How do you want to update us now? You think they will continue at your window? Anyways... give us gist later

I will still know if it works out na, don’t wary I go gist una.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Greatdand007(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.

Omo this funny but if you check well the girl go get big yansh

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
kwasoly:

Busybody who send you?
Can't you just mind your business and stay off people's problem?
As you post this thing shey your fine now?

Yes sure

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by UYEMDO35(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Yeah , I remember now thought you ain't interested again.
I'm very much interested..... I tried contacting
u via email but don't know how to go about that.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aklee4994:
I can see that people are calling you all kind of name but also not mindful of themselves just make sure you update us about the whole palava because most people here are hypocrites that won’t just come to nairaland to post all that happens around them because of there poor engagement with people but quick to backlash anyone saying what is happening around them here.
Don’t mind them, I will update you guys

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Isabi4lov: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
UYEMDO35:

I'm very much interested..... I tried contacting
u via email but don't know how to go about that.
Okay , I will hi you on WhatsApp now.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by yinkeys(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Let him go through this lesson the hard way
I doubt he will listen to your advice right now @ozile1234
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ashewoboy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.

Amebo neighbour.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by OvertheTop(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

To agree is Easy naa....

Since he did not get the Message that: she is not interested, She will Tell him in another Way :
(VERY HEAVY BILLINGS WILL FOLLOW... until the guy will get sense that he is an a relationship with himself) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by REALretep(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

lwkmd 😅😂🤣🤣🤣
I shaa like the way you write and the calmness you use to respond to people.
That's a great degree of emotional intelligence 👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

To agree is Easy naa....

Since he did not get the Message that: she is not interested, She will Tell him in another Way :
(VERY HEAVY BILLINGS WILL FOLLOW... until the guy will get sense that he is an a relationship with himself) grin

What if the guys plans is to nack just one him don win

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Emmanuel30a: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love
So, can I beg or should I beg you to love me...; or talk to me, etc; & you won't say: "Bleep me..."? "Bleep me", or "come and Bleep me..."? ... "Bleep me or come&Bleep me", etc; start... or starts from "talk to me, or come&talk to me..."? Beg beg, beggy beggy, abeggy... Olopa I beggy, or Olopa I beg sir...? Yes sir...sir yes sir!...
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
U hard on guys again!
U must be very romantic.
I want to make you cum. cheesy
Goodlady:
Before nko?
Won't he beg?
Guys must beg for everything not to talk of a simp that must do double efforts before getting number.
The earlier the better you guys realise you are disturbing like flies the better.
A girl ll tell you that she's in a relationship but you ll still do simp having stupid hope.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Strech(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

Aboki!
Dey speak pidgin like who shit dey him mouth!
Soapy wey dey form alpha male!

gutsun uwarka. Mai cin uwarka ubanshi. Shege Dan iska, Dan gidan taki sama..peace.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lmao 😁😁😁😁
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

YOU NA STRONG BIZZI-BODI..
In fact,, na you be the main SIMP here.!!
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by deltateam: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Lie Mohammed. Several men are begging you everyday but a common maid is taking your husband from you.

Don't call a maid, common o. The best wives often start as maids.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

Real guymen do anything, go any length to shift the PANTS thereafter you be the lord. Your friend is better than you.

Who is teaching these guys all these NONSENSE.??
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
deltateam:

Don't call a maid, common o. The best wives often start as maids.
Okay. Thanks for the correction. I won't anymore.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

Onye asìri asai🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by iammolise(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
[[/b] I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.[/quote][b]
I'll keep my fingers crossed 🤞
Don't fail oh grin

Egocentric girls (esp) those naija girls that don't have 1koko to their name are the ones that play hard to get uneccessarilly... If you have a boyfriend tell him straight up and tell him that and one or two reasons you can't date him... But no they will always want one or two spare parts they'll turn to when they need 2k urgently.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Goodlady(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
imagrg:

I want to make you cum. cheesy
That's rude.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Ladymillion(f): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

LWKMD, after they will be forming red piller online and shaming Naija babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.