Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (38945 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by SmallDick99(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin to
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Power14: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
wetin concern u
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by MrUchenna1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by CoolUsername: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love

And how has that worked out for them?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Awoh55: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Johnbmc(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
How do i keep this post active so I'll be following this often!

ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Octopusssy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

I was minding my business, na my room I da

U are jobless bro..

How is this a news now?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by chival234(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

Show us Pictures as evidence that you saw him on his knees begging smiley
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by onadana: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love

You meant to say lust....
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Offpoint1: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Typing
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by GoodbutBadguy: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
If she agrees she only did that to avoid

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by mastasam(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
How is that your business let them be
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by izubext007: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Funny enough , this kind of guy will end up killing the girl in the feature
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by correctguy101(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

I was minding my business, na my room I da

From your room you dey peep another man wey dey mind his own business begging a girl... Aproko., How is dat minding your business... Abi you no suppose face front like soldier? . grin grin grin

Abeg I don laff tire, I no know wetin to type again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Fira09(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Damn! Damn!!

A finished man he is, I can't just imagine myself knelling down for a woman whether a marriage proposal or otherwise.

Never me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ibechris(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

This man has violated the privacy law.

Eavesdropping is sin even in the Bible. Be careful. Ecclesiastes 7:21-29.

A woman is supposed to be adored and loved and I don't think the guy has broken any law yet.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by cpu2006(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

you no get work!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Ikaeniyan0: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

It might even be konji that made him kneel down

Konji nah one kin mad thing
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Unrated900(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why not face your life ahead and leaves someone's life.
Your type are the ones that calls @efcc if your neighbour buys CLA 2016
Not knowing he is an efcc official as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Occurstaem(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is SIMPING of the highest order.
Or it may be because he wants to enter her honeypot.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ofuonyebi: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
You know to be sincere...love did not know a baby or a man..
sometimes it is madness
and sometimes people call love as blindness

Those are the mystery and delicate intricacies of L-O-V-E!
May God save us from its evil days!!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by tjfulloption(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I fwill keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.

Olofofo ni e cheesy
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by DonBenny77(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Everything no be simp
Might be a simple scam
Kneeling down may be the advance payment he has to
pay to keep combing the bushes or get paid.
The guy wasn't even aware you were spying him.
What you cannot do leave it for people who can
Personally I haven't but if the lady I question is otedola's daughter. I might just crawl and roll to beg.
Sorry to disappoint you bro

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Tonytonex(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
LOL.
Then what's there?
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by skales67(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

Hmmm
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by OloyeVIII: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Times are H.A.R.D... still Gods reign .. These Days.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by yeyebrity: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
And?
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Tonytonex(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op you are very funny.
@ Ozile1234
But I will follow your story. 😂😂😂😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bigdammyj: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mind your business.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Jobgetter1: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
See chair man I can go on my knees in other for me to shift a girls pant.... I will put that love in that girls brain..... Even some I tell to be my girlfriend .... Which I know may only last for 1 or 2 months..... That your neighbor just wan bang that girl
..... All what he is saying is just to put love in her head so as to shift her pants easily ....

The main thing is, he should just be wise with his pocket and spending.... Sometimes some girls will want to prove difficult, so you have to make it look you mean all what you say to make her believe you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.