Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? (3348 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Omalicha(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2006
Do you think it's wise to kiss your date on your first outing together?
Talk to me guys, I really need to know your views. Is it wise or not?
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by smartsoft(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2006
i will always speak for my self, to me don't see anything bad there ooo since ain't gonna get infected with bird flu or Aids
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2006
The hottest love has the coldest end grin
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2006
yes of course you need to i mean it's a must wink
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Maxflame(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2006
I definately agree. . .
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2006
wink
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by julietnice(f): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2006
is a thing of choice, if u feel like
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by vickybabe(f): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2006
@,Rhodalyn that is, it's a must
what would make him want to go out with him again ?
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Free(f): 4:29am On Mar 03, 2006
i dont think is wise to kiss on the first date:
but wait : u mean a kiss on the check or tongue action ,
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2006
vickybabe:

@,Rhodalyn that is, it's a must
what would make him want to go out with him again ?
the love he has for her
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by reniks(f): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2006
D 1st date might determine if der'l be more date,if dts d case,a peck or a LIGHT kiss wont be bad.If der wont be more dates we'd just wave our goodbyes.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Thagodfada(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hell yea!!! She needs to kiss me. But not French though grin Maybe the next day
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by thekrafter(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2006
Definitely!!

You have to sell your market o!!
grin
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by tejuoso1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2006
I would do that, so he knows the chic he's dating is a hott one
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by curiousNja(f): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2006
If the feeling is right and it's mutual, why not?
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by babymine(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
Nope.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by akara(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2007
grin

The forum cant really decide that, as I personall think its an individual thing and depending on the success of the date. A kiss can just be a kiss or it be a REAL KISS.

grin
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by ozigbo(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2007
A kiss on a first date,
why not if the feeling
is there.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by timmy(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2007
well, i've kissed a couple of girls on our very first meeting(i guess im smooth enuff to pull that), less talk of dates, well its worth it, cos it makes me know if i should go on with the date thingy or not. grin
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Tmoni(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2007
my girlfriend and i kissed on our first date and the relationship is growing at a geometric progression so if the passion is there, go 4 it.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2007
wetin dey for kiss sef?
if you kiss finish you no 'DO' nko?
a thousand kisses can never be equal to one 'DO'
Abeg kisses dont count
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Bigjay(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2007
Girl there aint nuffen wrong wid it, infact if u like him that much, u can go to bed wid'im, but don't expect a long relationship.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by pisces20: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
well it all depends. if it's a lightkiss or a peck i don't see anything wrong with dat
but french kising i don't suppotr that one. there's nothing wrong with kissing
but we know that one thing leads to another. it also depend on choice.
what seems good to you might not to another.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by deejay1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
it depends!!! its all about personal opinions and differences but if she kinda do it my way, why not am ganna go 4 it even try it to the extent of just more that kiss
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by bisibaby(f): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
Well if u feel u shud kiss her for the 1st time there is nothing bad in it and that is if the relationship will still continue like that and if e no continue, SAME NI OHHHH cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Ekoja(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2007
It is true that there is nothing as breathtaking as the first kiss in a relationship, but in my case I'd rather love it  if it doesn't come on our first date. But when the feeling is right you cant fight it! I speak for myself, On some of my first dates i get compliments like, "i like your lips, nice lips, how come you got red lips? and so on",

Just don't get carried away by your inner feelings on your first date!
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by Busta(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2007
well. . speaking for myself

the date went well, I like the guy, the guy is feeling me
yeah, I might steal a kiss or two wink
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by moondust(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
yes of course
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by angelchi(f): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
dnt see anything wrg in dat, if d guy is cute n wants it den, i will go all d way wink
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by adeboo(f): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
It just depends on how well you connect during the date.
If its what the girl wants to do.

It also depends on the type of kiss u talking about.
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by 2dye4(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
a kiss aint a problem provided its mutual, but hey be careful so that he doesnt takeover the kitchen when ur jst offering him a snack! grin
Re: Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? by nazzyon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
I have never dated anyone.

But to my own opinion kissing is not compulsory it is thing of choice. Though some people believe it is the only thing that holds the key to the future of relationship. Some say it means more than fast run sex.(Quick Hit)

Looking forward to the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help / Love-shyness: Of Men That Can't/don't Approach Women. / Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.