Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos (32783 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by izubext007: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mc Oluomo joke is now reality

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by okeke6969: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Those of you inciting violence and mocking those whom their means of livelihood is affected would be consume first when the trouble begin.
You think everything ends on the tips of you fingers.
Continue to type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by johnjose68: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Hahaha, cowards can't stop Igbos.
Igbos are resilient people, go and mark it today, they will decentralize and still dominate you!

Others will build their factories in the East and maintain warehouses in your region.

You can't stop Igbos because they're naturally ahead of you!

Go to court grin
On Asiwaju's mandate I stand cool

NB: person wey dey dominate no dey shout marginalisation at the same time. See your laif. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Godwin4444: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Why are all the Ibo's dominated business areas getten burned? I don't want to believe this a tribal war?. 4times in a month. cry
simon ekpa is trying to tell them to go back home

6 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by LegacyB: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:
We will still be trooping down to Lagos in our numbers every new year, we will buy more lands.

You see Lagos? It's gone.

You can't Chase igbos away, not even if Biafra is achieved.
This is sad and a proper investigation should be conducted to know the root cause. If this is a xenophobic attack , then the authorities should step in no matter who is involved.
No one would chase Igbo from Lagos . Never we love our friends, wives , customers who are Igbo , Hausa etc. Only a bad business man would chase customers away. Just behave yourself and everyone would be alright. There is no tribe in heaven when we are all dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:
We will still be trooping down to Lagos in our numbers every new year, we will buy more lands.

And you will still be tenants because you only get 99 years lease on every land you buy and it will revert back to the owner after that while your own land degenerate, keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Burn, burn and burn the Economy of Lagos, with belief in evil intentions to burn Igbo businesses in Lagos. Stupeeed people who are also poorly educated that they don't understand what a country means. In a country, any citizen from another part of the country can reside in another part of the country and can become governor or Mayor of the part of the country he/she resides.
These people need to declare Oduduwa Republic fully, so that they can make new Constitution to regulate everything in their new country. Sticking to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, but resisting people from other regions in Lagos, is being dumbo and ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by luluman: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Now you have come again. Are you still pained? Better accept reality and move on

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by omat20(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
I think there is a sinister plot by some evil powers to cause civil unrest.DSS should investigate these fire incidences

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Tee2027: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Una never seen anything I think una say Yoruba are fools ba? I told you all in few days ago don't dare Yoruba people this people God gave them something very rare among othe tribes in Nigeria these people go fight you without touching you, you go see say someone dey flog you and you can see the pesin.

Don't provoke the gods of their land una no listen, my word could sound nonsense to indomie generation but go to Akure in Ondo state and ask about Omoboriowo and Ajasin saga where ordinary egg was smashed on a fortified building and it catched fire and burn to ashes.

Don't dare these people una no hear. God natural gifted hem power and its still with then till date. If you think I'm talking rubbish go and slap any Yoruba herbalist and still tell him he can't do anything I swear you go waka reach Aflao border in Ghana you go still dey think you still dey for Oshodi the kind madness wey you go chop.

I'm not saying they are fetish but pls respect their land, respect their land and again respect their land their forefathers still standing behind them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Prechgold1180(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
We have noticed that poverty stricken people who are refugees in other states selling Gala bread in traffic like to beat their chest in their delusion and boast of money when in reality they are the poorest refugees in Nigeria.
With all due respect sir

You are a fool and there is no sense in your comment

I am a Nigerian
Say no to tribalism
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:
I'm not supporting this act o, but I think this fire incident is political. I think igbos should stay out of Lagos local politics ooo, cos it doesn't worth it, I was born and brought up Kaduna, Hausa will never allow you to interfere with there local politics, is just everywhere
Then who are the fulani's?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Bobbiee: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

LEAVE MC OLUOMO ALONE YOU IBO living thing......MUST EVERYTIN BE MC OLUOMO.....mc oluomo this...Mc oluome that?? wtf!!!

MUST U PEOPLE BLAME EVERYONE ....DID U SEE HIM IGNITE THE PLACE?.....I LOVE IBO PEOPLE BUT THIS IS NOW GETTIN IRRRRITATIN.....YESS I SAID IT. YOUR ATTITUDE IS NOW GETTING IRRITATING....STOP BLAMING IF U DONT HAVE EVIDENCE....GADEEEMIT.. WHO GAVE U PERMISSSION TO BE JUDGE AND JURY.....SON CALM DOWN MY NIGGGGA.i....there is a reason why fire briggate exist....CALL THEM!!!!!!!(no ofeinse)
angry

Learn to spell at least Yãr1ba man.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Offpoint1: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
We have noticed that poverty stricken people who are refugees in other states selling Gala bread in traffic like to beat their chest in their delusion and boast of money when in reality they are the poorest refugees in Nigeria.
Seun you said no more tribalism on your platform, kindly do the needful here.

Lalasticlala
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by SenatePresdo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
vannessa7:

And you will still be tenants because you only get 99 years lease on every land you buy and it will revert back to the owner after that while your own land degenerate, keep it up.

What will happen in year 2122 is bothering you now.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
IvarDboneless:
I hope tinubu yorubas are prepared and ready for what's about to come because ee go too bloody and una lagos will be burnt to the ground.

I am happy that u said our Lagos

It's our Lagos now, no more no man's land grin grin

That aside, when are u starting Ur anarchy against the yorubas?

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by correctguy101(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Everywhere dry, people should try and follow proper safety rules to protect life and property at this time.

Fire especially, the risk is too high at this time.

Be safe
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:
Una never seen anything I think una say Yoruba are fools ba? I told you all in few days ago don't dare Yoruba people this people God gave them something very rare among othe tribes in Nigeria these people go fight you without touching you, you go see say someone dey flog you and you can see the pesin.

Don't provoke the gods of their land una no listen, my word could sound nonsense to indomie generation but go to Akure in Ondo state and ask about Omoboriowo and Ajasin saga where ordinary egg was smashed on a fortified building and it catched fire and burn to ashes.

Don't dare these people una no hear. God natural gifted hem power and its still with then till date. If you think I'm talking rubbish go and slap any Yoruba herbalist and still tell him he can't do anything I swear you go waka reach Aflao border in Ghana you go still dey think you still dey for Oshodi the kind madness wey you go chop.

I'm not saying they are fetish but pls respect their land, respect their land and again respect their land their forefathers still standing behind them.
Instead of your long epistle of boasts, how about declaring Oduduwa Republic for the Yoruba, so that the Yorubas shall live in peace, and can only admit whoever they like into Oduduwa Republic? The Igbos in Yoruba land are most willing to return to their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Charly68: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
The gods are fighting the spare parts sellers .. I hope Oba of Lagos will wade into this matter to stem down the problem ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by skales67(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na wah o
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:
Burn, burn and burn the Economy of Lagos, with belief in evil intentions to burn Igbo businesses in Lagos. Stupeeed people who are also poorly educated that they don't understand what a country means. In a country, any citizen from another part of the country can reside in another part of the country and can become governor or Mayor of the part of the country he/she resides.
These people need to declare Oduduwa Republic fully, so that they can make new Constitution to regulate everything in their new country. Sticking to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, but resisting people from other regions in Lagos, is being dumbo and ridiculous.
We know want 😂, don't lecture us, using your population as an advantage in Lagos because we are accommodating in this last election really thought we Yoruba a great lesson, all my friends that are igbos are even scared to go to east because of ipob and other terrorist. We will never allow igbo to lord on us. Go to east and develop it 😉😉😉

5 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
skales67:
What these foolish arsonists and their sponsors don't know...👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

**You go and burn spare parts shops belonging to Igbós...

**They count their losses, repair and renovate the shops...

**They convene for meetings after the repairs and make reviews on the prices of the spare parts to cover the costs of repairs, losses etc

**They make increments of the prices of the spare parts to cover the costs...

**The bus drivers, car owners some of whom are the "accommodators" will pay for the costs while buying the parts...

**The ones that can't pay will park their commercial/personal vehicles in mechanics where they rot away...

**Lesser vehicles on the Lagos roads= lesser revenue for the uséléss Owomida and NURTW touts...

The uséless accommodators losses, the Igbo traders still gain!

Make una continue. Sénséless foolish accommodators!

Igbos in Lagos are no longer ready to count their costs and rejuvenate. It is retrogressive. Enough is enough.

Nigeria can never be a nation, even if left as one country in the next 100000 years.
What has been happening in the SW - Lagos, have grossly shown that Nigeria can never be a nation. It's only proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east and rest of the Niger Delta that hold politicians in Nigeria together.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Billbruno post=122171494]
Then who are the fulani's? [/quote
Thats why we call them Hausa fulani. They have missed with Hausa, no difference again. Im sorry to say this ooo, I expect many bad things to still happen in that Lagos to igbos because they really trespass in that last election
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by HEBEI: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

I am now sincerely suspecting Simon Ekpa's boys
there are also many refugees selling AGWO and doing Other petty works that are here with us.

Just watching shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

I am now sincerely suspecting Simon Ekpa's boys

Most deceptive of all.
Even before Simon Ekpa was born, oh well, before the renewed agitation for Biafra, Yoruba urchinss have been burning businesses of the Igbos in Lagos.
Who is the Chief Security officer of Lagos State that will be there as Simon Ekpa did what you insinuated?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by igbosarejews(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Megir:
All these self inflicting damages just to incur pity and sway emotions won't fly to be honest. Elections are over, everyone should lick their wounds and move on.
When your people in the east start collecting the price of the products you're buying, hope same will be said.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Okorietitus: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Lolz.
During the civil war, the password was Obalende. No matter how long you've stayed in Lagos as an Igbo man, you won't get the pronunciation right and it will give you away.

Egba yin wa lowo wa. E maa je ajekun iya.

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Okorietitus: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
okeke6969:
Those of you inciting violence and mocking those whom their means of livelihood is affected would be consume first when the trouble begin.
You think everything ends on the tips of you fingers.
Continue to type rubbish.

Ekpa burnt that market but cowardice typical of your people made you avoid saying it.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobbiee:

Learn to spell at least Yãr1ba man.

really??
bro it doesnt matter...spell or no spell, my message is clear...ITS ABOUT TIME IBO PEOPLE STOP NAGGGING ...GET OVER IT. THE BLAME GAME IS NOW GETTING IRRITATING...BLAMING EVERYONE.....U BLAME YORUBA..U BLAME HAUSA...U BLAME MC OLUOMO....

QUESTION U PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASKIN....DO IBOS ACTUALLY TRUST IBO PEOPLE?....I LIE?.,..
..U DONT LIKE LAGOS..U GET THA FUUUK OUT RAAAAAAAA HERE mennnnn... SO WOT IF U DO SPARE PART BUSINESS?? ...CONGRATS!!! (real talk)

...YESS I SAID IT. WORST OF ALL, THAT STEWWPID P SQUARE BOY THAT CANT EVEN SPEK GOOD ENGLISH WITH HIS IBO OKORO ACCCENT...STOP NAGGGING PLEASE....STOP THIS $HIT!!!!!(NO OOFEINSE) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.