Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos (32781 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by lexxi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Game to depopulate the SEners in Lagos:
1) Burn their markets or business settlements
2) Claim to be empathic to the inferno
3) Declare to rebuild
4) Delay the rebuilding or never rebuild
5) Reclaim the market-landed property by Government
6) If you build, decide who gets allocation based on tribe.
7) Mission accomplished
cool Add yours etc.

Solution: Secure Secure Secure at all costs.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by viodemus: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
I can see olomo orders all over these fire incidents.

We don't seem to have a country again. It has and is very tribal than ever. One religious section wants to assist in the fall of America, Israel, and UK, while taking orders from Saudi Arabia and northern Nigeria islamics. While the igbo section loves the USA, the UK, and Israelis. So, this is the punishment for going against Saudi Arabia and their nigerian workers.

Igbos should strive to become very discipline in many many areas of live. We have to shun greed, criminality and stupidity. We have to have a vision for ourselves. And we should be ready to go all out to fight for freedom and defend it. We should work together.

Igbos should try and build the ph ports, then encourage the calabar and akwaibom to do the same, whether or not they do, that's fine, we should build the ports at ph. Then encourage the Christian and peaceful muslim countries to open their embassies in the SE or close to the SE, somewhere from delta to ph.; That way, igbos will not have reasons to go to Lagos. Then we need to increase the cargo and passenger international flights. We also need to do something about housing. To me, I say make all land govt land.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by BanyXchi: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

if i wake up from sleep and i hear that the yorubas are druming for war, i will go back to sleep ....guess who made this quote..

you want to fight a people that fought over 15 different countries for 3 good years.....sorry o
when Yorubas were fighting several ethnic groups for centuries, your ancestors were naked hopping with monkeys on trees.

Who's the biggest cowards and weaklings if not Ibos? Which 15 countries did you fight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Is it Biafla war led by Victor Banjo and other Minorities The one that made your warlord flee to Abidjan?

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

Igbos too get prideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. See as him dy talk like say east dy go school pass west

being a graduate doesnt make you wise nor smart, neither does it make you inteligent.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
Nigeria will be a great nation when the Easterners starts developing their zone and actually live there instead of migrating all over the place. Go back to your village.

Nigeria's government uses proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east and SS to build development infrastructures in rest of Nigeria but excludes the east and the SS. You want Igbos to go back to the east you describe as villages. See how narrow minded you people are.
Once one part of a country is ill, the ILLNESS MUST ADVERSELY AFFECT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.
Una neva begin to see worse.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
BanyXchi:
when Yorubas were fighting several ethnic groups for centuries, your ancestors were naked hopping with monkeys on trees.

Who's the biggest cowards and weaklings if not Ibos? Which 15 countries did you fight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Is it Biafla war led by Victor Banjo and other Minorities The one that made your warlord flee to Abidjan?

and a small group of fulanis would later take the whole of kwara and kogi from you ....now that is cawardice grin grin grin grin.....by the way its was just a war between your fellow yorubas and and some smaller miniorities and not other bigger tribes that your ancestors were conquering .....its just like a 30 years old man beating up a 15 years old boy and says he is a warrior grin grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

That's one of the problem that you guys have, you always insult people. How are u sure that you have money more than me πŸ˜‚? In my comment did I insult you? You guys need to grow up, all tribe live together in Lagos, population of hausas in Lagos are even much like igbos population, why is it only igbos that are having problem with Yorubas in Lagos? All hausas in street travels to there home state and vote in this election and the few that remain refuse to vote but igbos refuse to travel, they are now shouting Lagos is no man's land and troop out in there large number to vote. Starting unnecessary war between landlord and tenant doesn't worth it

Most of the Hausas in Lagos do mai guard, hewers of wood and fetchers of water and shine your shoes or outrightly beg for alms. You can't be truthful for one moment.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:

What will happen in year 2122 is bothering you now.

It should because your progeny will be around and that is how America developed, by having foresight, moreover you are likely to be here in another lifetime and you will still meet the mess you made if you make a mess of things, karma always make sure that people pay for their misdeeds even in another lifetime.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by dominic17: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
It is only a sense kids sound the way you sound. to this note I wish you what you wish others
Mfetenang:
You no fit sell the spare parts for Nnewi?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ufotunang: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why is it only in Lagos fire is burning markets
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by History555: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Igbos must leave lagos. Imagine millions of igbos aiding the progress of one state at the detriment of the east.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by KanuSE: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Fvck off.

🀣
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by orazx: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
You no fit sell the spare parts for Nnewi?

Should this be a condolence message?
Don’t forget that it can happen to anyone
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
lexxi:
3) Declare to rebuild
7) Mission accomplished
cool Add yours etc.

it will still not work....exept the yorubas start calling for oduduwa republic ....but the funny thing is that even after they achieve their freedom the igbos will still go on to take over all of their markets and industries .....we do it in kenya, india,china,south africa,ghana all over the world ....the yorubas are too small to give us problems i tell u... grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Inosky(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tinubu's boys doing what they're known for. Burning people's means of livelihood.
May God pΕ«nΓ―sh all these thugs
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ufotunang: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
You think government will continue to donate to u or build new markets 😏
..abi... election is over...sanwo olu would not answer them
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by History555: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
lexxi:
3) Declare to rebuild
7) Mission accomplished
cool Add yours etc.

It's up to millions of igbos to decide whether to stay or leave lagos. One thing am sure of is if they leave it will profit the east. U can't continue to buy lands and build in houses in lagos. Igbos need to learn from the north, make money in lagos and take ur money home

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by KanuSE: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

na only 12 igbo men pursue over 100 yoruba abgeros for oshodi 2 weeks ago grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by orazx: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
BanyXchi:

You mean the same war that your fathers went to beg the Fulanis to fight for them?
Oh, Now I heard they have Emir in Ilorin and not Oba.

Coward
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Tee2027: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

why are you guys burning it in the dark .....what is stoping you guys from coming out in the middle of the day were every one can see you do it so we can say yes yorubas are warriors .....for instance in the east igbo boys dont attack the millitary in the night ...they do it on a hot afternoon when the millitary is in thier highest form......i dare you to make such moves as those boys make we see something.....fucking cowards .. grin grin

Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:

Your eyes go soon clear.

make una go try wetin i tell you and stop attacking things that wont attack back.....the igbos dont defend when being attacked ...we attack back ....we are not the fulanis that took only kwara and kogi from you o.....we will totally decimate you people...and this time there wont be britain and russia to come to your aid grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
I said it, if you know; you know.
If you don't get it, forget abrrit.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Tee2027: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

make una go try wetin i tell you and stop attacking things that wont attack back.....the igbos dont defend when being attacked ...we attack back ....we are not the fulanis that took only kwara and kogi from you o.....we will totally decimate you people...and this time there wont be britain and russia to come to your aid grin grin

You see dunce like you have no life I swear. Did you see anyone burning the place or setting it on fire?

Bia Nnwanne do you have sense at all? I doubt it. When are you going to stop all these self destructive chest beaten madness?

Respect their land or go back to your village or is it by force you must stay in Lagos? Don't you have a homeland or what?

Where is your brain gone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by thatigboman: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
vannessa7:

And you will still be tenants because you only get 99 years lease on every land you buy and it will revert back to the owner after that while your own land degenerate, keep it up.
how many 99 years have come and pass since igbos came and developed lagos?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by UNDFTD: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
I keep saying this, all of you Igbo-speaking Biafrans plying your trade in Lagos, should have a rethink. It's time you earnestly begin to repatriate your business and assets back to the east. It's patently obvious that you're no longer welcome in Lagos. This goes back to the fact that your constant mantra, "One Nigeria" is nothing but a mirage and farce. Nigeria is NOT "one," has NEVER been "one," and would never be. In fact, it is a deceptive term introduced by the British and weaponized by the Fulanis as a means to keep you docile and maintain control of you and your resources. If you doubt that, could you tell me anywhere on this God's green earth that uses the same term to refer to their country? You have never heard Ghanaians say "One Ghana," or "One Liberia" by Liberians. The question then is why is Nigeria different? And the answer is very simple, Nigeria is NEVER one otherwise you do NOT have to use such an idiotic term to refer to it. Let me remind all of my Igbo brethren that the burning of your businesses is a well-orchestrated economic jihadic plan set in motion long before now by the Fulanis in conjunction with some of the Yoruba politicians in Lagos...Tiefnubu and his thugs. But unfortunately, I must say that this is just a preview of what is to come. I do feel sorry for our Yoruba brothers and sisters who are being coerced into believing that the Igbo-speaking Biafrans are their enemies. That's definitely not the case. Igbos are the best friends of the Yorubas. In reality, it's the Fulanis who have a penchant to reap where they did not sow. It's their nature to steal, pillage and murder, and take over. The issue is that the Fulanis have mastered the art of using the divide-and-rule tactics to put a wedge between the Igbos and Yorubas in order to be able to maintain control of the other ethnic nationalities. For some of you who would NOT believe this, go back and listen to the leaked audio of the conversation between Kunle and the Chief terrorist, Kashim Shettima. In their conversation, you could hear the Fulani terrorist-in-chief, telling a popular Yoruba man and politician what the Yourubas are thinking and would do. Mind you, Kunle is a very popular Yoruba politician who is well-schooled generally in Nigerian politics and Yoruba in particular. And yet, you could hear the terrorist trying to teach him what the Yorubas should think and do. Also, in that audio conversation, you could hear him clearly reveal the sinister plans that the Fulanis have against the easterners using the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan as a reference point. The irony is that this same man forgot to tell Kunle what the Fulanis have in store for the Yorubas. This is the same man whose kit and kin installed a Fulani Emir of Lagos and made him more important than the owner of the land, Oba of Lagos, who is a Yoruba man. I hope the story of Afonja is NOT lost on my Yoruba brethren. Listen to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0&t=72s
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by 201ibikeye: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
This looks like Simon Ekpa he was already threatening to enforce Sit at Home in LagosThis looks like Simon Ekpa he was already threatening to enforce Sit at Home in Lagos...
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:

You see dunce like you have no life I swear. Did you see anyone burning the place or setting it on fire?

Bia Nnwanne do you have sense at all? I doubt it. When are you going to stop all these self destructive chest beaten madness?

Respect their land or go back to your village or is it by force you must stay in Lagos? Don't you have a homeland or what?

Where is your brain gone?

a born fool like you should have counted your 45 rotten teeth before mentioning me .

omo ale like you ....i dont remember talking to a nonentity like you ......how many fulanis have you been able to chase out of your unproductive lands ...slowpoke you think if it starts now you can stand?

a born fool like you should think twice before opening you epileptic mouth full of lice and acidic saliva that could melt an iron.

focus o ...fucking homosexual

https://www.nairaland.com/7634237/suspected-herdsmen-attack-secondary-school ode this one just happened in oyo state ....dirty cowards of a tribe
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by UNDFTD: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
201ibikeye:
This looks like Simon Ekpa he was already threatening to enforce Sit at Home in LagosThis looks like Simon Ekpa he was already threatening to enforce Sit at Home in Lagos...

And so what? Those Igbo-speaking Biafrans who lost their businesses to arson would they NOT be sitting at home for the next 6 months or so. So what difference does it make if Simon Ekpa calls for a sit-at-home? Mister, you really need to think before you speak.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by remsonik(f): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
All this fire issues you people are doing not do you well o..... You burn your market for self pity, donations and making others guilty and stress themselves for you. Just be burning your market when he tire you and you no see any help from their pocket again you go run comot and make the land free for it's own people
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Tee2027: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

a born fool like you should have counted your 45 rotten teeth before mentioning me .

omo ale like you ....i dont remember talking to a nonentity like you ......how many fulanis have you been able to chase out of your unproductive lands ...slowpoke you think if it starts now you can stand?

a born fool like you should think twice before opening you epileptic mouth full of lice and acidic saliva that could melt an iron.

focus o ...fucking homosexual

Hahaha the pain you wallahi, see as dey foam from mouth like epilepsy patient?

Oh ndooh!!!
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Menezandy: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Go back to nnewi you people should not come and destroy our land
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:

Hahaha the pain you wallahi, see as dey foam from mouth like epilepsy patient?

Oh ndooh!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahah grin grin grin grin my guy don vex ......woooooooo i touch him soul grin grin grin grin...mumu no worry i no go course you again chai hahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.