Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos (32778 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Killermamba: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by KingofTheStreet: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
You no fit sell the spare parts for Nnewi?
na you produce the phone u dey use?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is becoming one too many
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Bobbiee: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

really??
bro it doesnt matter...spell or no spell, my message is clear...ITS ABOUT TIME IBO PEOPLE STOP NAGGGING ...GET OVER IT. THE BLAME GAME IS NOW GETTING IRRITATING...BLAMING EVERYONE.....U BLAME YORUBA..U BLAME HAUSA...U BLAME MC OLUOMO....

QUESTION U PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASKIN....DO IBOS ACTUALLY TRUST IBO PEOPLE?....I LIE?.,..
..U DONT LIKE LAGOS..U GET THA FUUUK OUT RAAAAAAAA HERE mennnnn... SO WOT IF U DO SPARE PART BUSINESS?? ...CONGRATS!!! (real talk)

...YESS I SAID IT. WORST OF ALL, THAT STEWWPID P SQUARE BOY THAT CANT EVEN SPEK GOOD ENGLISH WITH HIS IBO OKORO ACCCENT...STOP NAGGGING PLEASE....STOP THIS $HIT!!!!!(NO OOFEINSE) angry

You will never be taken seriously until you learn to spell bro. If you can write Yoruba then write Yoruba. If you can write English, write English. I can't take you seriously bro. And no, IGBO people don't give a crap what you think. Hate all you want. We'll keep thriving whether you like it or not. My advice. Focus on your own life. It is not Igbo people that are the problems in your personal life. Fix your life and benefit. Only poor suffering people are the ones that run ethnic rants. Rich politicians don't give a shit. They only use the ethnic rants during elections to manipulate people like you. Most of them are married to Igbo or other tribes. Their children are in intertribal/interracial relationships. Dey play
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ezmans:
you should co Untinue burning down Igbo people shops in lagos but it can never makes them poor
u

It was ipob that tried to burn down Lagos during Endsars

Nobody burns their own Town Market just like nobody burns down their Fathers house

Whether the shops belongs to Yorubas or non Yorubas is irrelevant
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by spartachico(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pls someone should tell GRV that Lagos is burning ooo
abi kini gbogbo palapala yi , fire here and there .
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Most of the Hausas in Lagos do mai guard, hewers of wood and fetchers of water and shine your shoes or outrightly beg for alms. You can't be truthful for one moment.
Just dy play ๐Ÿ˜‚. Many hausas in mile 12 here have big shops that they do there businesses
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bad news everyday
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Putinofrussia: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

make una go try wetin i tell you and stop attacking things that wont attack back.....the igbos dont defend when being attacked ...we attack back ....we are not the fulanis that took only kwara and kogi from you o.....we will totally decimate you people...and this time there wont be britain and russia to come to your aid grin grin

He don tey wey una don get mouth but cowardly.
Biafla has the best army in Africa....Lady Ojukwu of Ivory Coast.

Meanwhile,only 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of biafla armies at Ore. grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobbiee:

You will never be taken seriously until you learn to spell bro. If you can write Yoruba then write Yoruba. If you can write English, write English. I can't take you seriously bro. And no, IGBO people don't give a crap what you think. Hate all you want. We'll keep thriving whether you like it or not. My advice. Focus on your own life. It is not Igbo people that are the problems in your personal life. Fix your life and benefit. Only poor suffering people are the ones that run ethnic rants. Rich politicians don't give a shit. They only use the ethnic rants during elections to manipulate people like you. Most of them are married to Igbo or other tribes. Their children are in intertribal/interracial relationships. Dey play

OF COURSE IBO PEOPLE GIV A DYAMM WOT I TINK...THATS WHY U RESPONDED...DUH!!!

LISTEN SON.. MY 2 GIRLFRIEND ARE IBO: NNKECHI & NMEZO .. meaning I LOVE IBO PEOPLE.. actually I mean I love ono women..NO HOMO. PROBLEM IS SINCE U PEOPLE WON LAGOS...U BEEN TALKIN BULLSHIT SAYIN U OWN LAGOS...R U KIDDIN ME...U IBO PEOPLE BEEN IN LAGOS ALL THIS YEARS & WE HAD PEACE....BUT THEN SUDDENLY BECOZ U WON LAGOS..U STARTED SAYIN LAGOS IS A MANS LAND & THAT U OWN LAGOS....IS THAT A JOKE?....SO RVU SAYIN AN EDDDIOT CALLED NNAMDI KANU WILL NOW SAY HE FROM LAGOS??... CLEARLY PROOFS COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.. IBO PEOPLE ARE THE MOST TRIBALISTIC THINGS IN NIGERIA & YORUBA ARE THE MOST ACCOMODATIVE (FACT)
.....SON U PLAY WITH FIRE...U GET BURNT...PIRRRRIOD....SO AGAIN, U CANT STAND YORUBA & U DONT LIKE LAGOS...THEN U GO BACK TO YOR IBO KIDNAPPING INFESTED IBO STATES.....LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT Y'ALL....NO ONE IS BEGGING/ FORCING U TO STAY...GET THAT F++K OUT OF LAGOS IF U CANT STAND TO THE HEAT!!( no offenscce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Gentew(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
BanyXchi:
when Yorubas were fighting several ethnic groups for centuries, your ancestors were naked hopping with monkeys on trees.

Who's the biggest cowards and weaklings if not Ibos? Which 15 countries did you fight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Is it Biafla war led by Victor Banjo and other Minorities The one that made your warlord flee to Abidjan?

Their warlord was actually a coward. They all tend to run away leave them to their fate. Ojukwu, Kanu, Ekpa etc
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Gentew(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Most of the Hausas in Lagos do mai guard, hewers of wood and fetchers of water and shine your shoes or outrightly beg for alms. You can't be truthful for one moment.

You mean Dangote is shinning shoe?. Thank God Dangote is not from the yeast. Hausa man always respect their host unlike the IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Gentew:

You mean Dangote is shinning shoe?. Thank God Dangote is not from the yeast. Hausa man always respect their host unlike the IPOB

Your problem is lack of good education which doesn't enable you to understand even scripts written in English language. If I write in Igbo, you will not understand as well. Stop replying me, please.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Bobbiee: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

LISTEN SON.. MY 2 GIRLFRIEND ARE IBO: NNKECHI & NMEZO .. meaning I LOVE IBO PEOPLE.. actually I mean I love ono women..NO HOMO. PROBLEM IS SINCE U PEOPLE WON LAGOS...U BEEN TALKIN BULLSHIT SAYIN U OWN LAGOS...R U KIDDIN ME...U IBO PEOPLE BEEN IN LAGOS ALL THIS YEARS & WE HAD PEACE....BUT THEN SUDDENLY BECOZ U WON LAGOS..U STARTED SAYIN LAGOS IS A MANS LAND & THAT U OWN LAGOS....IS THAT A JOKE?....SO RVU SAYIN AN EDDDIOT CALLED NNAMDI KANU WILL NOW SAY HE FROM LAGOS??... CLEARLY PROOFS COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.. IBO PEOPLE ARE THE MOST TRIBALISTIC THINGS IN NIGERIA & YORUBA ARE THE MOST ACCOMODATIVE (FACT)
.....SON U PLAY WITH FIRE...U GET BURNT...PIRRRRIOD....SO AGAIN, U CANT STAND YORUBA & U DONT LIKE LAGOS...THEN U GO BACK TO YOR IBO KIDNAPPING INFESTED IBO STATES.....LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT Y'ALL....NO ONE IS BEGGING/ FORCING U TO STAY...GET THAT F++K OUT OF LAGOS IF U CANT STAND TO THE HEAT!!( no offenscce) angry

YOu are a Yoruba person. I am an Igbo person. If anyone with half a brain read both of our exchange, I'm sure they'll know who the tribalist is. And there's no such thing as Ibo, your refusal to spell shows the kind of individual you are. Personally, I don't engage with people that carry too much hate for head. Money to be made. One love
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by FanRong: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido confirms he's married to Chioma.
The rich Yorubas are busy marrying Igbo women and embracing Igbos with business and so many other good things, while the poor ones are busy shouting go back to your state.

And you wonder why they remain desolate , this is the answer...
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
dominic17:
It is only a sense kids sound the way you sound. to this note I wish you what you wish others
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
I only wish others to go back to their villages since they can't respect their host communities,you're free to wish me that too.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by victorVIC1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na wa o. Is it the Olowu market at Ikeja?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobbiee:

YOu are a Yoruba person. I am an Igbo person. If anyone with half a brain read both of our exchange, I'm sure they'll know who the tribalist is. And there's no such thing as Ibo, your refusal to spell shows the kind of individual you are. Personally, I don't engage with people that carry too much hate for head. Money to be made. One love

MONEY? WHICH MONEY ARE U MAIDING??.. SELLING SPEAR PARTS?. HOW CAN I HATE IBO PEOPLE WHEN AM ALREADY DATIN TWO IBO WOMEN: NNEKA n NMEZOR? U CREATE DUMB THREAD SAYIN YORUBA PEOPLE BURNT YOUR MARKET BUT THEN INSTEAD OF CALLIN FIRE BRIGADE...U COME HERE NAGGIN ABOUT MC OLUOMO SAYIN HE SHOULD BE JAILED.
U THINK TAKING OVER BALOGUN MARKET MEAN U IBO PEOPLE OWN LAGOS?
DA

SAME $HIT U IBO PEOPLE DID IN SOUTH AFRICA..IBO PEOPLE TOOK OVER PROSTITION, FRAUD, SOUTH AFRICAN SHOPS AND SO ON..AND INSTEAD OF CLAIMING WOT UBDID...U PEOPLE ALLOWED SOUTH AFRICA TO BLAME THE WHO OF NIGERIA.
SON I HAVE MORE MOINEY THAN U WILL EVER DREAM OF..TRUSS ME..AND IF SELLIN SPEAR PARTS THE BEST U DO THEN I WILL GIV U N20,000 NAIRA.

SEND ME YOR ACCOUNT DETAILS!!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MamaletASO: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
The spare parts shops are not Igbos alone... Some electronics shops got burnt...

Igbos doing Igbos...and be apportioning blames on others..

Igbo never like each other.. I have witness dis over and over again...

And that is why I refused to marry somebody from my tribe...and I will marry a Yoruba person over and over again...

Simon Ekpa should be investigated..

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

MONEY? WHICH MONEY ARE U MAIDING??.. SELLING SPEAR PARTS?. HOW CAN I HATE IBO PEOPLE WHEN AM ALREADY DATIN TWO IBO WOMEN: NNEKA n NMEZOR? U CREATE DUMB THREAD SAYIN YORUBA PEOPLE BURNT YOUR MARKET BUT THEN INSTEAD OF CALLIN FIRE BRIGADE...U COME HERE NAGGIN ABOUT MC OLUOMO SAYIN HE SHOULD BE JAILED.
U THINK TAKING OVER BALOGUN MARKET MEAN U IBO PEOPLE OWN LAGOS?

DA

SAME $HIT U IBO PEOPLE DID IN SOUTH AFRICA..IBO PEOPLE TOOK OVER PROSTITION, FRAUD, SOUTH AFRICAN SHOPS AND SO ON..AND INSTEAD OF CLAIMING WOT UBDID...U PEOPLE ALLOWED SOUTH AFRICA TO BLAME THE WHO OF NIGERIA.
SON I HAVE MORE MOINEY THAN U WILL EVER DREAM OF..TRUSS ME..AND IF SELLIN SPEAR PARTS THE BEST U DO THEN I WILL GIV U N20,000 NAIRA

SEND ME YOR ACCOUNT DETAILS!!!(no offenscce) angry
U again? When will this troll borrow some sense Keep embrassing itself, ain't got ur time.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Putinofrussia:

He don tey wey una don get mouth but cowardly.
Biafla has the best army in Africa....Lady Ojukwu of Ivory Coast.

Meanwhile,only 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of biafla armies at Ore. grin

Hahaha haha see this one.....and The entire village of ibarakpa are refugees in Benin republic ?.....chai hahaha hah
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

Ode ...I'm sure you were among the molue drivers protesting high rate of levy from mc oluomo grin grin...was till your dead brain rest hahahah
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by webizone(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:
I'm not supporting this act o, but I think this fire incident is political. I think igbos should stay out of Lagos local politics ooo, cos it doesn't worth it, I was born and brought up Kaduna, Hausa will never allow you to interfere with there local politics, is just everywhere

If you don't know what to say, just shut up and pass. Igbo people vote in the north. Is voting where you live an "interference"?

And don't deceive people. I was also born and grew up in the north.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by webizone(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Macmoni:

Chest beaters Oshi!
Who is fighting with you people
Comot ego for una eye
Tinubu don win

Ha ha. This one dey use Tinubu to beat chest, when dem tell am say people dey work forward. Kai, mumu dey grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Macmoni(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
webizone:

Ha ha. This one dey use Tinubu to beat chest, when dem tell am say people dey work forward. Kai, mumu dey grin
Ehen, I was looking for a dummy like u, judge this nonsense you wrote does it make sense to you, if it does then youโ€™re a fool?
Iโ€™m just humbly telling you people to stop hate and bitterness congratulation your president elect and move on with life you wonโ€™t die but oh no hate have over clouded your mentality
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by webizone(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
u

It was ipob that tried to burn down Lagos during Endsars

Nobody burns their own Town Market just like nobody burns down their Fathers house

Whether the shops belongs to Yorubas or non Yorubas is irrelevant

The good thing about people who lie, is that generations coming after them will be affected in their lives, and it will take them years if not centuries to find the truth and get back on their feet.
Exactly why Africans are just now discovering how great they were before the Europeans came and are now trying to get back their lost glory.
There's a lot of good things the Igbo have to offer and I know that your children and children's children will miss out on it because you will tell them lies and make them think that Igbos are their enemy.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by iamsolasoul(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
The electricity wires should actually be underground not overhead thoughts and prayers probably someone refilling a hot generator or high voltage without extension that can regulate

Mercedes On. White House
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Owaincouncil: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
The ipob or Biafra boys think they are wise. Because sanwoolu gave money after the akere market fire incident. They forget that sanwoolu was looking for vote then. This time around, no shishi for you. If you like, burn all your house join.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nmezor:
U again? When will this troll borrow some sense Keep embrassing itself, ain't got ur time.

NMEZOR...calm down nah..did I not date u? Please let dat small boy no he not on my level when it come to women & that he cannot even afford u with his cheap spear part business I beg.. anyways I will call u later babes angry
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
ezechi242:

Ode ...I'm sure you were among the molue drivers protesting high rate of levy from mc oluomo grin grin...was till your dead brain rest hahahah

And? You were locky they din't burn u in that market thou...Peter Obi is a good guy & my guy anyday....sadly Peter Obi has Now BEEN INFESTED BY U IBO BIAFRAN TERRRORIST MONKEY WHO LIVE ON TREES ....THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE NOW SCARED TO TRUST HIM...THEN WE HAVE LIVING THINGS LIKE U HIDING IN LAGOS CLAIMING ITS A NO MANS LAND...REALLY?.....

....CHECK HISTORY.... REMEMBER GHANA MUSS GO.....SON DON'T SAY I DINT WARN U...U PLAY WITH FIRE..U BURN. AM CURRENTLY DATING TWO NICE IBO WOMEN: NMEZOR N NNKECHI & THEY BOTH LOVE ME NOT ONLY FOR MY MOINEY BUT BECUZ AM NIGERIAN. I AINT NO IBO. NUFF SAID!!!(no offenscce) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" โ€“ Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.